Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting About Potter... 21:19 - Jul 31 with 2266 viewsSwan91

Seems like he used pre season exactly how it should be used.... played the games with the squad he was given... tried different formations played players in different positions. Found out the problems then signed players to fix the pre season problems (with 3 more looking like they will possibly be coming aswell)

I think many fans (especially on here) are too impatient.. and that is also the main problems.. GP looks like he can be the manager to bring us back to the football we used to love watching (use of wingers with passing play) but as he said.. it is not going to be a quick fix, it will take time and these days in football that is hard to come by because of many fans.

So far I think this transfer window has been excellent, signing 4 young plays with big potential in positions we were looking for to improve and for decent prices. with possibly another 3 young high potential players coming in.
Interesting About Potter... on 21:23 - Jul 31 with 2188 viewsCooperman

The transfer dealings of the last 24 hrs are not as a result of what went on in the last week to ten days.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Interesting About Potter... on 21:23 - Jul 31 with 2187 viewspencoedjack

I am happy with mid table this season as long as we are playing decent football

Potter has my full support
Interesting About Potter... on 21:24 - Jul 31 with 2173 viewspikeypaul

Jenkins you coont I did not think you would ever join this forum.

Now feck off you sellout coont.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Interesting About Potter... on 21:25 - Jul 31 with 2151 viewsSwan91

Interesting About Potter... on 21:24 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

Jenkins you coont I did not think you would ever join this forum.

Now feck off you sellout coont.

Why would I be Jenkins... just because I support the manager and actually think the transfers have been decent and look to be a good window so far..?
Interesting About Potter... on 22:24 - Jul 31 with 1722 viewsKrisP

Interesting About Potter... on 21:25 - Jul 31 by Swan91

Why would I be Jenkins... just because I support the manager and actually think the transfers have been decent and look to be a good window so far..?

It's because you dared show some positivity. About our own team. How very dare you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024