Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight 23:08 - Jul 31 with 3011 viewsDarran

Jack_Meoff,What a bloody cracking bloke. Made my night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 10:21 - Aug 1 with 1166 viewsJack_Meoff

Very nice to meet you too Darran, and also your lovely wife. I'll look forward to reading her book too.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 11:34 - Aug 1 with 1121 viewsKerouac

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:22 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Can anybody attend or is it a more formal gathering ?

Seriously it is something which captures my imagination and which I have an open mind about so I would like to hear what they’ve got to say on the subject 👍

Do I have to book a place with somebody in advance ?

Cheers 👍

"Can anybody attend or is it a more formal gathering ? "

They don't allow shape shifting lizards to join in.
That's why I was barred.
I didn't mind though as I have a lot on my plate what with controlling governments, the media, entertainment and...ahem...some racier activities.

So if you're a shape shifting lizard (in the Gorseinon area) with an interest in UFO's and a bit of time on your hands I'd keep schtum when calling in if I were you, and remember to blend in by wearing a human skin...and a ludicrous shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 13:28 - Aug 1 with 1073 viewsjackal

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:07 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Love to meet for a pint mate but there’s more chance of Lord Lucan turning up on Shergar than me going to that nutters’ convention.

I thought it was for Swan's fans, and that UFO stood for "utterly fvcked off".
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 15:39 - Aug 1 with 1035 viewsWarwickHunt

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 13:28 - Aug 1 by jackal

I thought it was for Swan's fans, and that UFO stood for "utterly fvcked off".

Utter Fûckwits Only.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 994 viewsJack_Meoff

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:57 - Aug 1 by HCMC

They will welcome any gullible moron going by last nights audience.

As it goes sunshine I've been going to the club in a working capacity, supporting a gentleman with a learning disability who has an interest in the subject. I do quite enjoy them though.

So, feel free to shove your f*cking insult wherever you choose.

And it's 'night's.'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 19:12 - Aug 1 with 943 viewswaynekerr55

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 16:55 - Aug 1 by Jack_Meoff

As it goes sunshine I've been going to the club in a working capacity, supporting a gentleman with a learning disability who has an interest in the subject. I do quite enjoy them though.

And it's 'night's.'

Are Zionists allowed?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 20:45 - Aug 1 with 894 viewsHCMC

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 16:55 - Aug 1 by Jack_Meoff

And it's 'night's.'

I am very glad you are helping Darren.

Does he pay you to take him or are the local council picking up the bill?

I suppose some will do anything for money when they are desperate.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 860 viewsDarran

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 20:45 - Aug 1 by HCMC

Mate he’s taking a lovely young disabled lad there and you aren’t being funny.
Have a think about what you’re saying mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 794 viewsSwanzay

Have a word with yourself....
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 01:33 - Aug 4 with 631 viewsJack_Meoff

F*cking hell.

Have you got anything you need to get off your chest you achingly annoying c@nt?

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 03:59 - Aug 4 with 602 viewsJackBaston

what is this meeting?
am very in touch with most space news/ ufo sightings etc
but never heard of meetings
though not sure i would go anyway, last time i spoke about a ufo sighting i had the discovery channel and the government asking me a lot of questions
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 04:11 - Aug 4 with 599 viewsHCMC

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 01:33 - Aug 4 by Jack_Meoff

F*cking hell.

Have you got anything you need to get off your chest you achingly annoying c@nt?

They obviously do not vet the persons they allow to look after these disabled youngsters.
I would hate to think such a foul mouthed person was allowed responsibility and anywhere near a child.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 06:00 - Aug 4 with 580 viewsJack_Meoff

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 04:11 - Aug 4 by HCMC

They obviously do not vet the persons they allow to look after these disabled youngsters.
I would hate to think such a foul mouthed person was allowed responsibility and anywhere near a child.

Only foul mouthed when dealing with people such as yourself. Like I said, anything specific you want to mention?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024