Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester arena bombing 07:05 - Aug 1 with 3325 viewspeenemunde

Is anyone surprised that he was an asylum seeker who had only been in the country for three years prior to the horrendous attack on our children.

Another example that our government doesn’t care for its citizens.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 7:09]
Manchester arena bombing on 07:30 - Aug 1 with 3287 viewsLeonWasGod

He’d certainly be surprised to hear that, as he was born and brought up in Britain. We have c*nts here too you know.
Manchester arena bombing on 07:35 - Aug 1 with 3278 viewsLohengrin

Manchester arena bombing on 07:30 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

He’d certainly be surprised to hear that, as he was born and brought up in Britain. We have c*nts here too you know.

No we wasn’t, mate.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/31/manchester-arena-bomber-was-resc

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Manchester arena bombing on 07:36 - Aug 1 with 3276 viewsLeonWasGod

Although you’re spot on about this government not caring for its citizens. Deliberately cutting vital public servives, targetting the disabled, mentally ill and poorest in society, shows that clear enough.
Manchester arena bombing on 07:51 - Aug 1 with 3245 viewsAndy1300

Manchester arena bombing on 07:35 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

No we wasn’t, mate.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/31/manchester-arena-bomber-was-resc

From the BBC'S report....

"Abedi was born in Manchester on New Year's Eve 1994 to Libyan parents. They fled Libya after becoming opponents of Colonel Gaddafi's regime".

He then went back to Libya, should never have been allowed back int the country

Number 1 team in Wales

Manchester arena bombing on 08:05 - Aug 1 with 3229 viewsraynor94

And far worse it's going to get, we have a ticking time bomb in this Country, you reap what you sow

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Manchester arena bombing on 08:13 - Aug 1 with 3223 viewsLeonWasGod

Manchester arena bombing on 07:35 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

No we wasn’t, mate.

Yes he was. Born here, raised here, went to school and university here. But obviously strongly influenced by his father who (a) hardened him to violence by taking him to fight Gaddafi, and (b) was a big fan of that nutjob cleric Abu Qatada.

He was visiting Libya when the Navy evacuated UK citizens.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-40019135
Manchester arena bombing on 08:27 - Aug 1 with 3193 viewsLohengrin

Manchester arena bombing on 08:13 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

Yes he was. Born here, raised here, went to school and university here. But obviously strongly influenced by his father who (a) hardened him to violence by taking him to fight Gaddafi, and (b) was a big fan of that nutjob cleric Abu Qatada.

He was visiting Libya when the Navy evacuated UK citizens.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-40019135

That’ll teach me to take The Gruniad at face value.

Still it just goes to underscore that ‘citizenship’ is no more than a scrap of paper.

Manchester arena bombing on 08:28 - Aug 1 with 3191 viewspeenemunde

Fair play you are clueless.
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester arena bombing on 08:32 - Aug 1 with 3182 viewspikeypaul

Talking bullshit again leon

240 AFLI
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 8:33]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Manchester arena bombing on 08:48 - Aug 1 with 3154 viewsLeonWasGod

Manchester arena bombing on 08:27 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

Still it just goes to underscore that ‘citizenship’ is no more than a scrap of paper.

All the papers are doing it - implying in the headlines that he was an asylum seeker, yet burying the facts deeper down. And predictably it's been jumped on by the right and their usual, hard-of-thinking followers are quite happy to play along of course. I'd have thought you'd have risked read past the headline, or aren't your jabs up to date?

I feel an irrational urge to stand up for genuine asylum seekers though. Call me a soft liberal or something.

I also feel the urge to smack that bomber over the head repeatedly with a paving slab, but I suppose I'm too late. He was on the watched list too - such a shame we hadn't managed to stop him. Shame his father has cleared off now back to Libya too as he's got a lot to answer for. He seems to have prepared the fertile soil on which the nutter fanatical Muslim ideas grew.
Manchester arena bombing on 08:58 - Aug 1 with 3124 viewsAnotherJohn

Manchester arena bombing on 08:48 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

All the papers are doing it - implying in the headlines that he was an asylum seeker, yet burying the facts deeper down. And predictably it's been jumped on by the right and their usual, hard-of-thinking followers are quite happy to play along of course. I'd have thought you'd have risked read past the headline, or aren't your jabs up to date?

I feel an irrational urge to stand up for genuine asylum seekers though. Call me a soft liberal or something.

I also feel the urge to smack that bomber over the head repeatedly with a paving slab, but I suppose I'm too late. He was on the watched list too - such a shame we hadn't managed to stop him. Shame his father has cleared off now back to Libya too as he's got a lot to answer for. He seems to have prepared the fertile soil on which the nutter fanatical Muslim ideas grew.

Indeed the Manchester bomber was a child of refugees, and it should provide food for thought that the second and third generations have often been the problem. At the same time, many on the left are reluctant to accept that there can be risks with the first generation. Examples where refugees, asylum seekers or illegal immigrants have been involved in attacks within the EU include: Rachid Redouane (London Bridge attack), Ahmed Hassan (Parsons Green train bomb), Anish Amri (Berlin market truck attack), Riaz Khan Ahmadzai (Würzburg train attack), Mohammad Daleel (Ansbach bombing), Ahmad Alhaw (Hamburg knife attack), unnamed Syrian asylum seeker with mental illness (Reutlingen knife attack), and two unidentified Stade de France bombers who entered as asylum seekers via Greece with false passports Over 30 terrorist plots across Europe involving refugees or asylum seekers have been reported.
Manchester arena bombing on 10:00 - Aug 1 with 3066 viewsomarjack

I took an oath not to argue with the Nazi but this is a bit too much.

How would you like it if you were born in a war zone and needing a lifeline to escape? But the "European natives" are skeptical because few tens of those asylum seekers turn out to be violent even though you and countless of others want nothing but to live in peace?

Some of my maternal side of the family are war refugees who had to seek refuge in Germany trying to escape the Syrian regime. They're not even religious people or anything of the sort, Secular minded, advanced people..At least most of the family is. And a dildo like you doesn't get to decide who's worthy of being saved and who isn't.

Bersant Celina, our newest signing is a culturally Muslim refugee escaping the Serbian white supremacist scum. Please do us a favour and stop supporting the Swans. Your Nazi ilk is not wanted. Get used to it you

:)

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Manchester arena bombing on 10:13 - Aug 1 with 3039 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester arena bombing on 10:00 - Aug 1 by omarjack

How would you like it if you were born in a war zone and needing a lifeline to escape? But the "European natives" are skeptical because few tens of those asylum seekers turn out to be violent even though you and countless of others want nothing but to live in peace?

Some of my maternal side of the family are war refugees who had to seek refuge in Germany trying to escape the Syrian regime. They're not even religious people or anything of the sort, Secular minded, advanced people..At least most of the family is. And a dildo like you doesn't get to decide who's worthy of being saved and who isn't.

Bersant Celina, our newest signing is a culturally Muslim refugee escaping the Serbian white supremacist scum. Please do us a favour and stop supporting the Swans. Your Nazi ilk is not wanted. Get used to it you

I think anyone against rescuing refugees or innocent people from war zones is abhorrent. I do think that if we know a person poses a genuine threat to innocent people, they should not be rescued. This young man should have been left in Libya.

Also I think it is very hypocritical for you to be calling people Nazis, when you end your message claiming you are a human being but others are not worthy of being considered a human being. I'm sure the actual Nazis back in the 1940's had strikingly similar views regarding themselves and Jewish people.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester arena bombing on 10:23 - Aug 1 with 3017 viewsHobo_Rodin

It's not just a warzone. It's a warzone we helped create. We can also take credit for Iraq and less directly Yemen.
Manchester arena bombing on 10:25 - Aug 1 with 3012 viewsomarjack

Manchester arena bombing on 10:13 - Aug 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think anyone against rescuing refugees or innocent people from war zones is abhorrent. I do think that if we know a person poses a genuine threat to innocent people, they should not be rescued. This young man should have been left in Libya.

Also I think it is very hypocritical for you to be calling people Nazis, when you end your message claiming you are a human being but others are not worthy of being considered a human being. I'm sure the actual Nazis back in the 1940's had strikingly similar views regarding themselves and Jewish people.

Well Dwight..What you said is very fair and reasonable.

But seriously mate..the lives of people I care about is not a joke. So when I call those who have no disregard to my life or those who are in similar circumstances as mine Nazis I don't think I'm way far off.

They're escaping mortar bombs and execution by the Assad regime and the ISIS alike.

Have you ever worried about people you love in that way?

Do you understand how hard it is to be considered a terrorist even though in reality you're no different than any "westerner"?

I'm culturally Muslim with a middle eastern name. The amount of bullying I've received in the recent years since the surge of ISIS is f*cking dreadful. Even though in reality I'm not even religious and I hold all values of freedom and equality with high esteem.

As for the scum who's a genuine threat. Surely he should have been put down before setting a foot in England. But how would anyone have known what kind of person he is?

I understand the fear you people have. Trust me when I tell you if I was born in your skin I'd have reservations as well. But if you were born in the "wrong" skin you'd understand.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 10:26]

Manchester arena bombing on 10:39 - Aug 1 with 2998 viewsLohengrin

Manchester arena bombing on 10:25 - Aug 1 by omarjack

But seriously mate..the lives of people I care about is not a joke. So when I call those who have no disregard to my life or those who are in similar circumstances as mine Nazis I don't think I'm way far off.

They're escaping mortar bombs and execution by the Assad regime and the ISIS alike.

Do you understand how hard it is to be considered a terrorist even though in reality you're no different than any "westerner"?

I'm culturally Muslim with a middle eastern name. The amount of bullying I've received in the recent years since the surge of ISIS is f*cking dreadful. Even though in reality I'm not even religious and I hold all values of freedom and equality with high esteem.

As for the scum who's a genuine threat. Surely he should have been put down before setting a foot in England. But how would anyone have known what kind of person he is?

I understand the fear you people have. Trust me when I tell you if I was born in your skin I'd have reservations as well. But if you were born in the "wrong" skin you'd understand.

”As for the scum who's a genuine threat. Surely he should have been put down before setting a foot in England. But how would anyone have known what kind of person he is?”

The sensible thing, I would have thought, would have been for people at the HO to have taken a good look at the tree before granting admittance. That would have provided a sure indicator as to the fruit it would bear.

If I made a decision in work, signed off on something that had utterly catastrophic consequences then you’d be right in expecting me to face serious repercussions. Decision makers at the HO ought to be held similarly responsible.

Manchester arena bombing on 10:49 - Aug 1 with 2979 viewsomarjack

Manchester arena bombing on 10:39 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

”As for the scum who's a genuine threat. Surely he should have been put down before setting a foot in England. But how would anyone have known what kind of person he is?”

The sensible thing, I would have thought, would have been for people at the HO to have taken a good look at the tree before granting admittance. That would have provided a sure indicator as to the fruit it would bear.

If I made a decision in work, signed off on something that had utterly catastrophic consequences then you’d be right in expecting me to face serious repercussions. Decision makers at the HO ought to be held similarly responsible.

Just to tell you something..

You should not be held responsible for the sins of your father.

Manchester arena bombing on 10:53 - Aug 1 with 2969 viewsLeonWasGod

Manchester arena bombing on 10:25 - Aug 1 by omarjack

“I'm culturally Muslim with a middle eastern name”

The mail and express warned me about people like you.

Sadly, my above flippancy is an example of the kind of idiocy we’re dealing with. It stops a sensible discussion about tackling radicalisation of young muslims. And leads to innocent people living life looking over their shoulder in case some idiot feels empowered to have a pop.
Manchester arena bombing on 10:56 - Aug 1 with 2963 viewspeenemunde

Manchester arena bombing on 10:00 - Aug 1 by omarjack

The day I take advice from The likes of you is the day hell will freeze over.
Manchester arena bombing on 10:56 - Aug 1 with 2959 viewsLohengrin

Manchester arena bombing on 10:49 - Aug 1 by omarjack

unless sin is the family business, of course.

Manchester arena bombing on 11:00 - Aug 1 with 2944 viewsKerouac

Manchester arena bombing on 10:49 - Aug 1 by omarjack

It doesn't stop people such as yourself using the old British Imperialism stick
or
the crusades argument (omitting the Islamic invasion of Europe, which came first)
or
stoking up tensions between the races in America (justified because of slavery and the sins of the fathers see).

The only way forward for the human race is to decide how we are going to organise ourselves, decide what we believe in and move forward on that basis...leave the past in the past.
Too many people gain political capital from anchoring us in the past however.

Having re-read the excellent 'Animal Farm' recently (to my eldest) the phrase;
"Some animals are more equal than others"
...springs to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Manchester arena bombing on 11:10 - Aug 1 with 2924 viewspeenemunde

Manchester arena bombing on 11:00 - Aug 1 by Kerouac

It doesn't stop people such as yourself using the old British Imperialism stick
or
the crusades argument (omitting the Islamic invasion of Europe, which came first)
or
stoking up tensions between the races in America (justified because of slavery and the sins of the fathers see).

The only way forward for the human race is to decide how we are going to organise ourselves, decide what we believe in and move forward on that basis...leave the past in the past.
Too many people gain political capital from anchoring us in the past however.

Having re-read the excellent 'Animal Farm' recently (to my eldest) the phrase;
"Some animals are more equal than others"
...springs to mind.

And organise not forced upon like we see today.
Manchester arena bombing on 13:32 - Aug 1 with 2822 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Manchester arena bombing on 08:27 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

It’s becoming a habit of yours Loh

Pack it in mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Manchester arena bombing on 14:36 - Aug 1 with 2759 viewsLohengrin

Manchester arena bombing on 13:32 - Aug 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s becoming a habit of yours Loh

Pack it in mun

You’re right, Tom. I should stop buying the bloody left-wing whinge-rag.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024