Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace 08:18 - Aug 1 with 27941 viewsbermudajack

101greatgials.com are reporting this regarding J. Ayew

The Times also believe that West Ham’s Cheikhou Kouyate and Swansea’s Jordan Ayew are also poised to move to south London. Readers are told:

Crystal Palace are close to deals for three new players, including the striker Jordan Ayew and are confident that they have won the battle to keep Wilfried Zaha. Ayew is expected to move from Swansea City in a swap deal involving Jaïro Riedewald. A

Poll: Priority for new manager?

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:50 - Aug 9 with 2316 viewsomarjack

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:44 - Aug 9 by Headmaster

BBC reporting it now. Loan.

[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 8:44]

I pray the curse of Ayew follows the Londoner bastards.

I'd pay his wages just to throw the c*nt in reserves to rot for the remainder of his contract. He'd be lucky if he even sees a football for the next 2 years..his joints will be so rusty from sitting on the bench he'd be lucky to be snapped by the Ghanian league at the end of his contract.

Scum.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 9:30]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:51 - Aug 9 with 2316 viewsMagic_Michu

Bl00dy loan deal!

You couldn’t make I up! We must have over £50+ million out on loan!

Mind you, if it frees up wages for Woods then I’ll be happy. If we’ve got rid of him on loan and don’t get our targets I’ll be fuming!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 8:53]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:52 - Aug 9 with 2281 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:04 - Aug 9 with 2181 viewsBarryTownSwam

Reports on Palace fan forums that J Ayew is a one year loan deal with £2m loan fee and an agreed £6m transfer fee if he signs permanently at end of season.

He’s off our wage bill, brings £2m into the club and his poisonous attitude is well away from Potter’s positive rebuild 👍
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:05 - Aug 9 with 2151 viewsHeadmaster

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:52 - Aug 9 by Landore_Jack

We are short of money, yet we could afford to turn down £7m from Fulham. Staggering.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:06 - Aug 9 with 2132 viewsandypitt56

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:04 - Aug 9 by BarryTownSwam

Reports on Palace fan forums that J Ayew is a one year loan deal with £2m loan fee and an agreed £6m transfer fee if he signs permanently at end of season.

He’s off our wage bill, brings £2m into the club and his poisonous attitude is well away from Potter’s positive rebuild 👍

sky sports are reporting it now. hopefully some early movements out mean we have the afternoon to complete our deals for whoever that maybe. By the look of it will be only woods in.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:10 - Aug 9 with 2063 viewsLeonWasGod

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:05 - Aug 9 by Headmaster

We are short of money, yet we could afford to turn down £7m from Fulham. Staggering.

Staggering? Not really, we should all be used to the incompetence by now.

Shame we couldn't get a fee now but at least he's gone (for a season at least). Don't fancy going through all this again next summer though after Palace don't want to buy him.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:13 - Aug 9 with 2021 viewsItchySphincter

Never looked happy here in my opinion. No loss on the pitch and at least there will be a loan fee in and his wages off the books. I don't think we paid much for him so all in all I don't suppose we will make as much of a loss, if any, as people think. No profit, that's all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:13 - Aug 9 with 2006 viewsomarjack

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:04 - Aug 9 by BarryTownSwam

2 m fee + his entire wages I hope?

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:14 - Aug 9 with 1999 viewsShaky

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:10 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

Shame we couldn't get a fee now but at least he's gone (for a season at least). Don't fancy going through all this again next summer though after Palace don't want to buy him.

Next summer he will only have 1 year of his contract remaining, enabling him to dick the club around further so him and his dad can earn some nice commish.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 9:15]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:15 - Aug 9 with 1989 viewsItchySphincter

I hope he scores 10 by January so that they buy him, then he goes on holiday again and they get relegated.

Win win.

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:15 - Aug 9 with 1972 viewsLeonWasGod

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 08:50 - Aug 9 by omarjack

I pray the curse of Ayew follows the Londoner bastards.

I'd pay his wages just to throw the c*nt in reserves to rot for the remainder of his contract. He'd be lucky if he even sees a football for the next 2 years..his joints will be so rusty from sitting on the bench he'd be lucky to be snapped by the Ghanian league at the end of his contract.

Scum.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 9:30]

Not a fan then?
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:20 - Aug 9 with 1895 viewsAnotherJohn

Just adds to my depression. I want Ayew out, but this is just about the worst way for him to leave - peanuts received and much diminished transfer value next year. It really is fire sale time - anything to get the wage bill down. HJ wants shooting (N.B. I will not be doing it). Still I suppose quite a few of us who remember the last relegation knew what the 'next level' was going to mean.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:24 - Aug 9 with 1852 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:05 - Aug 9 by Headmaster

Another Jenkins fcuk !

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:32 - Aug 9 with 1767 viewsLoyal

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:20 - Aug 9 by AnotherJohn

Just adds to my depression. I want Ayew out, but this is just about the worst way for him to leave - peanuts received and much diminished transfer value next year. It really is fire sale time - anything to get the wage bill down. HJ wants shooting (N.B. I will not be doing it). Still I suppose quite a few of us who remember the last relegation knew what the 'next level' was going to mean.

Maybe there is a line of thinking he will return when or of we get promoted, if that's the case I hope we fckng dkntt. The man ? Is a complete coward and cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:33 - Aug 9 with 1753 viewsHeadmaster

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:24 - Aug 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

Another Jenkins fcuk !

I think the Americans have to take responsibility too, especially that Kaplan bloke.

Andre, our record signing, is out on loan while Borja, our second record signing is also out on loan for the second season in a row.

Meanwhile, we turn down millions for a player who doesn't want to be here, despite being strapped for cash.
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:35 - Aug 9 with 1723 viewsomarjack

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:33 - Aug 9 by Headmaster

I think the Americans have to take responsibility too, especially that Kaplan bloke.

Andre, our record signing, is out on loan while Borja, our second record signing is also out on loan for the second season in a row.

Meanwhile, we turn down millions for a player who doesn't want to be here, despite being strapped for cash.

tbf I also wouldn't have thought a 7 m offer for Jordan is sufficient enough in the beginning of the window. But it bit us in the @ss.

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:39 - Aug 9 with 1670 viewsItchySphincter

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:33 - Aug 9 by Headmaster

Just goes to show there's more going on than we understand.

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:42 - Aug 9 with 1637 viewsPozuelosSideys

Seems to me that the club wanting to get shot of him, his attititude and his money grabbing Dad no matter what

More than happy to take the hit on this. We are moaning about turning that bid down for £6 or £7m in the beginning of the window, but he wasn't sulking and having a tantrum then. Having him around (and Clucas) with all these young prospects is a super bad idea.

Happy days hes gone. Both Ayew's and Daddy Ayew - a big Fck you, you dirty, lazy money grabbing turds and good riddance. You are the epitome of why the football in Europe is gonna eat itself

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:46 - Aug 9 with 1607 viewsShaky

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:39 - Aug 9 by ItchySphincter

Just goes to show there's more going on than we understand.

Or wish to understand.

Who here would have believed at the end of last season that selling Mawson, Jordan Ayew and Fab would bring in no more than £30 million (assuming Ayew's option is exercised)?

But the real question is what did the banks believe? Because if they had been presented with analysis that Mawson alone was worth at least £30 million, they are likely to have set their own hair on fire when is went for £15m.

And that would have led to some very cross words with Jenkins.

Misology -- It's a bitch

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:49 - Aug 9 with 1591 viewsShaky

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:42 - Aug 9 by PozuelosSideys

Seems to me that the club wanting to get shot of him, his attititude and his money grabbing Dad no matter what

More than happy to take the hit on this. We are moaning about turning that bid down for £6 or £7m in the beginning of the window, but he wasn't sulking and having a tantrum then. Having him around (and Clucas) with all these young prospects is a super bad idea.

Happy days hes gone. Both Ayew's and Daddy Ayew - a big Fck you, you dirty, lazy money grabbing turds and good riddance. You are the epitome of why the football in Europe is gonna eat itself

What is the business of football about if not man management?

The greatest strategist who ever lived said "the commander knows his troops".

Not Jenkins it would seem.

Misology -- It's a bitch

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:51 - Aug 9 with 1579 viewsawayjack

This. Depite Potters influence and targeted players another hopeless back office transfer window where we have been outmanoeuvred by other clubs, players and agents. Selling players late in window at below value or loaning out players so we retain all the risk. The incompetence continues but our Yankee owners simply blind. Can't wait for the debacle to be over. Jenkins has nothing to do until he screws up next Jan window so can we get shot of him now!
J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 1531 viewsPozuelosSideys

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 09:49 - Aug 9 by Shaky

What is the business of football about if not man management?

The greatest strategist who ever lived said "the commander knows his troops".

Not Jenkins it would seem.

Honestly, the whole business side of things and the money, money, money element in the PL almost killed any sort of enjoyment I had for the sport

The idiots who invited these ego's and money grabbing turds need to have their positions reviewed next. But for now, I intend to enjoy watching youngsters develop within the team over the next 45 games and hopefully get back to watching pretty football again

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:06 - Aug 9 with 1484 viewsShaky

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:00 - Aug 9 by PozuelosSideys

Honestly, the whole business side of things and the money, money, money element in the PL almost killed any sort of enjoyment I had for the sport

The idiots who invited these ego's and money grabbing turds need to have their positions reviewed next. But for now, I intend to enjoy watching youngsters develop within the team over the next 45 games and hopefully get back to watching pretty football again

Be that as it may, I don't think you have to be Miyamoto Musashi to recognise that Jordan Ayew had no discipline on the football pitch.

And if a professional footballer has no discipline on the field, it is a little fanciful to imagine he has any off it.

Misology -- It's a bitch

J.Ayew in swap deal with Palace on 10:17 - Aug 9 with 1425 viewsBadlands

Jordan was our best player by last season but I won't be sorry to see him go, as his attitude stinks.
Being offered a move (0although seriously underpriced and with conditions) started the rot but being overtaken as striker by McBurnie was the icing on his cake.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024