Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 39013 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:11 - Aug 1 with 9640 viewsLeonWasGod

Can you get anything right?

He’s been bailed pending a re-trial, so justice hasn’t been carried out yet. Be interesting to see if he pleads guilty again.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:23 - Aug 1 with 9617 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:11 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

Can you get anything right?

He’s been bailed pending a re-trial, so justice hasn’t been carried out yet. Be interesting to see if he pleads guilty again.

So why has a retrial been ordered ? I’ll tell you why, because his conviction has been ruled to be flawed.

That’s justice, but shouldn’t have been sent to jail in the first place.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:35 - Aug 1 with 9578 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:23 - Aug 1 by peenemunde

So why has a retrial been ordered ? I’ll tell you why, because his conviction has been ruled to be flawed.

That’s justice, but shouldn’t have been sent to jail in the first place.

Well, he did plead guilty... I’d have thought you’d be all for stopping criminals undermining our attempts to try and convict disgusting child groomers.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:43 - Aug 1 with 9554 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:35 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

Well, he did plead guilty... I’d have thought you’d be all for stopping criminals undermining our attempts to try and convict disgusting child groomers.

Instead of talking crap, read what the judge said today.

As for pleading guilty, many of innocent people have pleaded guilty in the past, for one reason or another.

Surely you are happy for Tommy, who wasn’t given a fair hearing in court.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:48 - Aug 1 with 9534 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:43 - Aug 1 by peenemunde

As for pleading guilty, many of innocent people have pleaded guilty in the past, for one reason or another.

Absolutely he should be given a fair trial and I never said he shouldn’t. But since when did telling the truth be considered “talking crap”? That seems to be your standard response when you don’t understand something.

He been bailed, he’s still under charge presumably, he’ll be re-tried, he may yet be found guilty or aquitted. That’s the reality. You’re celebrating a victory at half time. Or fishing for bites/attention.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:50 - Aug 1 with 9530 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:43 - Aug 1 by peenemunde

Yaxley-Lennon is still convicted of contempt in relation to his behaviour at Canterbury last year where he received his three month sentence for potentially derailing a fair trial.

In others news, you are still a throbbing bell whiff.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:10 - Aug 1 with 9480 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:50 - Aug 1 by Ebo

Yaxley-Lennon is still convicted of contempt in relation to his behaviour at Canterbury last year where he received his three month sentence for potentially derailing a fair trial.

In others news, you are still a throbbing bell whiff.

You hate the fact he’s been released just admit it.

As for bell whiff.....wtf🤣
Tommy Robinson freed on 13:24 - Aug 1 with 9450 viewsSwanjaxs

Haven't followed this case, but if your stupid enough to plead guilty to an offence that has a possible custodial sentence related to it, then dont be surprised if your sent down! Or am i missing something....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:30 - Aug 1 with 9432 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm no admirer of Robinson and did not sign the petition, but if you follow the timeline of the few hours between arrest, conviction and imprisonment, and consider the delay in access to legal representation and the speed of proceedings, there does seem to be an issue of due process. I think that is why the judges allowed the appeal in respect of the Leeds conviction. It will be interesting to observe what happens at the re-trial.
Tommy Robinson freed on 15:12 - Aug 1 with 9327 viewssotonswan

Ezra Levant reads lawyers' statement

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:35 - Aug 1 with 9294 viewsmarchamjack

I have no idea whether he is guilty or not of the alleged crime which has just seen him banged up.

But is he a filthy racist? 100% yes.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:43 - Aug 1 with 9278 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:35 - Aug 1 by marchamjack

I have no idea whether he is guilty or not of the alleged crime which has just seen him banged up.

Then why is he so often seen in the company of blacks and Sikhs?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:05 - Aug 1 with 9236 viewsmarchamjack

Not the old "my best friend is black" crp

We all know the clue is in the former leader of the EDL.

Look. We won't agree on this. I know he's a racist. You and others choose a different view of him. I can respect your view. Don't agree with it, as you don't mine 👍

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 9210 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:05 - Aug 1 by marchamjack

Not the old "my best friend is black" crp

We all know the clue is in the former leader of the EDL.

Look. We won't agree on this. I know he's a racist. You and others choose a different view of him. I can respect your view. Don't agree with it, as you don't mine 👍

Islam isn’t a ‘race,’ you’ve only got to jump on the train to London on a Sunday morning and make your way to Speaker’s Corner to watch black African Christians and Moslems duking it out on the grass to evidence that.

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 9210 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:35 - Aug 1 by marchamjack

Honest question here. I use to have the same view of the chap as you do, in fact I thought he was scum. Then one day I realised I had never heard the guy speak. At least not without it being filtered through the main stream media. I then realised that I believed he was a racist because the newspaper told me he was, rather than making up my own mind. I have now listened to him and, tbh, I don't find him to be racist. I've also seen black people who had the same view as me talk to him and end up deciding he's not racist. Now, I admit I haven't gone in depth and researched all the things he's said in the past and I stand to be corrected if wrong...but could you show me the things he has said that lead you to be 100% sure he's a filthy racist?

As I said this is an honest question. I haven't spent much time delving into Mr Robinson other than the basics.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:23 - Aug 1 with 9196 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:16 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

Islam isn’t a ‘race,’ you’ve only got to jump on the train to London on a Sunday morning and make your way to Speaker’s Corner to watch black African Christians and Moslems duking it out on the grass to evidence that.

Little known fact: Muhammad was white.

This is from Sahih al-Bukhari book 3 hadith 63:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm."

There are more passages that describe him as white, as well

Edit- I'm not saying Muhammad was not an Arab.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 16:26]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:33 - Aug 1 with 9174 viewsmarchamjack

We know that he's tweeted agaimst Islam and Jews (because thats for the record on his twitter feed...which in fairness he might now have changed his mind...I'm trying to be as fair here as i can, as are you too) so that's pretty much more than most of us have ever done...I imagine.

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:35 - Aug 1 with 9167 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:23 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

Little known fact: Muhammad was white.

This is from Sahih al-Bukhari book 3 hadith 63:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm."

There are more passages that describe him as white, as well

Edit- I'm not saying Muhammad was not an Arab.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 16:26]

Please tell me it’s not HIM again!!!

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:40 - Aug 1 with 9154 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:33 - Aug 1 by marchamjack

We know that he's tweeted agaimst Islam and Jews (because thats for the record on his twitter feed...which in fairness he might now have changed his mind...I'm trying to be as fair here as i can, as are you too) so that's pretty much more than most of us have ever done...I imagine.

I never said he hasn't said things about Islam. Islam is an ideology, not a race. If someone criticised Christianity you wouldn't think they were racist against white people. You'd accept they didn't like that religion/ideology. I don't know what he's said about Jews, tbh, maybe you could link me.

Btw, I still support his right to say what ever he wants (as long as he's not calling for violence)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:46 - Aug 1 with 9147 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:35 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

Please tell me it’s not HIM again!!!

I didn't realise it was him at first.

Here, btw, is Muhammad's 34th grandson...

Imagine the factor sun cream he needs.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:48 - Aug 1 with 9139 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:46 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

I didn't realise it was him at first.

Here, btw, is Muhammad's 34th grandson...

Imagine the factor sun cream he needs.

Are there any passages about Muhammed being ginger too?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:49 - Aug 1 with 9132 viewsLeonWasGod

Deserves a fair trial.

He's still a hate filled shit stirrer though. Essentially the other cheek but same arse as the vile muslim clerics he always whinges about.
Tommy Robinson freed on 16:50 - Aug 1 with 9129 viewsgetcarter

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:35 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

He did not plead Guilty
Tommy Robinson freed on 16:52 - Aug 1 with 9126 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:48 - Aug 1 by Highjack

Are there any passages about Muhammed being ginger too?

No. But he was unwanted as a child and given to his uncle...who didn't like him.

Read between those lines, H. Open and shut case if you ask me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:53 - Aug 1 with 9119 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:52 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

No. But he was unwanted as a child and given to his uncle...who didn't like him.

Read between those lines, H. Open and shut case if you ask me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024