Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 39012 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 10:08 - Jul 6 with 1427 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:04 - Jul 6 by Highjack

If you were arrested this morning would you reasonably expect to be in prison by lunchtime? Even if you definitely did it any reasonable justice system should give you time to consult a lawyer or prepare your case. A fair trial and due process is vital. Like I said they couldn’t lock him up quick enough.

If they can do this with Robinson in the full glare of the public they could do it to you.

He had already been warned this was happening, and due to the sensitivity of the trial, had they not responded quickly, he could have further jeopardised the trial, possibly giving it grounds to get thrown out.
Tommy Robinson freed on 10:16 - Jul 6 with 1404 viewscontroversial_jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:08 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

He had already been warned this was happening, and due to the sensitivity of the trial, had they not responded quickly, he could have further jeopardised the trial, possibly giving it grounds to get thrown out.

Hadn't the trial finished and the defendants awaiting sentence, and wasn't he outside of the court buildings and on public land.

I'm no fan of his. I can't stand him or his views, but he's been well and truly stitched up. Our judiciary can be as biased and corrupt as any in the third world countries.
Tommy Robinson freed on 10:19 - Jul 6 with 1391 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:08 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

The people standing in the trial that could have been thrown out, were they arrested that morning? Presumably they had been told that grooming underage kids and raping them over several years was illegal.

I imagine the time between arrest and trial would have been several months.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:36 - Jul 6 with 1371 viewsGwyn737

If Yaxley-Lennon's MO is to publicise and prevent these awful crimes then good on him.

The question has to be asked why just this particular group to target? Surely all who commit the acts shouls have light shone on them.

The church would be an ideal next step.
Tommy Robinson freed on 10:40 - Jul 6 with 1360 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:19 - Jul 6 by Highjack

The people standing in the trial that could have been thrown out, were they arrested that morning? Presumably they had been told that grooming underage kids and raping them over several years was illegal.

I imagine the time between arrest and trial would have been several months.

You might have a point if this was Yaxley Lenin’s first offence of this kind, but had already done this before and been up in front of the judge and handed a suspended sentence.

Contempt of court might have meant the pedo’s walking free because they didn’t have a fair and just trial with Yaxley lenon interring with proceedings.
Tommy Robinson freed on 10:43 - Jul 6 with 1357 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:36 - Jul 6 by Gwyn737

If Yaxley-Lennon's MO is to publicise and prevent these awful crimes then good on him.

The question has to be asked why just this particular group to target? Surely all who commit the acts shouls have light shone on them.

Presumably there were crowds of EDK types outside Owain Thomas’ trial the other day.
Tommy Robinson freed on 10:46 - Jul 6 with 1357 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:40 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

You might have a point if this was Yaxley Lenin’s first offence of this kind, but had already done this before and been up in front of the judge and handed a suspended sentence.

Contempt of court might have meant the pedo’s walking free because they didn’t have a fair and just trial with Yaxley lenon interring with proceedings.

Do fair trials and due process cease to be granted after the first offence?

They could have just held him until the trial was over. Then charged, then a trial brought against him.

Just licking him up like that in a hurry should leave a bad taste for anyone concerned about the rule of law.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:46 - Jul 6 with 1357 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:18 - Jul 6 by NotLoyal

A political statement by an employee of the government ?
Or just doing his job ?

He’s not an employee of the government for a start.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:47 - Jul 6 with 1357 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:36 - Jul 6 by Gwyn737

I should say the Church has been addressed, Gwyn. Look at Ireland, in the space of a handful of decades it has gone from the virtual dictatorship of John Charles McQuaid with his palsied claw up de Valera’s arse working him like a glove puppet to mass protests at the Papal visit.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:49 - Jul 6 with 1353 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:46 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

He’s not an employee of the government for a start.

He’ll be on the sick come Monday whoever he works for.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:50 - Jul 6 with 1348 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:49 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

He’ll be on the sick come Monday whoever he works for.

Yes no doubt his life will be made much more difficult by Tommy’s acolytes. You’ve shown that here. You’re all very upset.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:51 - Jul 6 with 1344 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:46 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Do fair trials and due process cease to be granted after the first offence?

They could have just held him until the trial was over. Then charged, then a trial brought against him.

Just licking him up like that in a hurry should leave a bad taste for anyone concerned about the rule of law.

”Just licking him up like that in a hurry should leave a bad taste for anyone.”

It must taste bloody awful, High.

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:04 - Jul 6 with 1330 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:50 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

Yes no doubt his life will be made much more difficult by Tommy’s acolytes. You’ve shown that here. You’re all very upset.

I’m hardly that, am I? I see TR as a useful tool to address particular tasks, I have others in the bag. I like to keep them all in clean, working order.

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:11 - Jul 6 with 1319 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh Tommy Tommy!

The great white hope of the working man.

F*ck sake.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:15 - Jul 6 with 1309 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:04 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I’m hardly that, am I? I see TR as a useful tool to address particular tasks, I have others in the bag. I like to keep them all in clean, working order.

Are you not? You seem quite perturbed by his fate despite dressing it up in fine words and feigning detachment. It doesn’t fool me my friend.

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:18 - Jul 6 with 1304 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:15 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

Are you not? You seem quite perturbed by his fate despite dressing it up in fine words and feigning detachment. It doesn’t fool me my friend.

The Machiavelli in me is thoroughly enjoying all this, it’s all grist to the mill.

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:27 - Jul 6 with 1291 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:11 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Oh Tommy Tommy!

The great white hope of the working man.

F*ck sake.

Stop staring after the thrown stone, look instead at the ripples expanding.

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:30 - Jul 6 with 1287 viewsGwyn737

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:47 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I should say the Church has been addressed, Gwyn. Look at Ireland, in the space of a handful of decades it has gone from the virtual dictatorship of John Charles McQuaid with his palsied claw up de Valera’s arse working him like a glove puppet to mass protests at the Papal visit.

I take your point but the wider view remains. Why just Islamic group?
Tommy Robinson freed on 11:50 - Jul 6 with 1258 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:30 - Jul 6 by Gwyn737

I take your point but the wider view remains. Why just Islamic group?

I suppose in Robinson’s case the short answer is he’s from Luton and the problems surrounding Islam are closest to home. Likewise those Dublin protests were aimed at the Roman Catholic Church for the same reason.

We aim first at the target that looms largest.

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:53 - Jul 6 with 1252 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:51 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

”Just licking him up like that in a hurry should leave a bad taste for anyone.”

It must taste bloody awful, High.

His wife says you get used to it after a while.

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:00 - Jul 6 with 1239 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:53 - Jul 6 by Highjack

His wife says you get used to it after a while.

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:07 - Jul 6 with 1224 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:50 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I suppose in Robinson’s case the short answer is he’s from Luton and the problems surrounding Islam are closest to home. Likewise those Dublin protests were aimed at the Roman Catholic Church for the same reason.

We aim first at the target that looms largest.

Yaxley-Lennon was a BNP member.

Wife took me to an excellent meeting at the local synagogue, a reformed former BNP member. It was illuminating what the real agenda of BNP was and why they switched to Islamophobia. Can't remember the name of the guy.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:07 - Jul 6 with 1223 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:27 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Stop staring after the thrown stone, look instead at the ripples expanding.

You can type as many fancy looking sentences as you want, he’s still a nasty little man.

You’ll impress some on here though, no doubt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:23 - Jul 6 with 1187 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:07 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

You can type as many fancy looking sentences as you want, he’s still a nasty little man.

You’ll impress some on here though, no doubt.

When you look at the men in the crowd yesterday and see most of them are in their 50’s and 60’s you do have to question your sanity.
Fuçking freaks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:28 - Jul 6 with 1179 viewslondonlisa2001

Such a surprise to see racists defending a grubby racist.

Poor Tommy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024