Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 38837 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 12:31 - Jul 6 with 1947 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:23 - Jul 6 by Darran

When you look at the men in the crowd yesterday and see most of them are in their 50’s and 60’s you do have to question your sanity.
Fuçking freaks.

It’s just your old football hooligan types, looking to relive their youth again.

They long for a purpose, a chance to belong to something again.

Oh Tommy Tommy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:01 - Jul 6 with 1904 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:28 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

Such a surprise to see racists defending a grubby racist.

Poor Tommy.

An image of you delivering that finger-wagging just flashed through my mind - navy pinstripe skirt and jacket, hair piled high and glasses perched on the end of your nose.

I think there’s something wrong with me...

I’m with you, by the way. I can’t abide grubbiness.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:03 - Jul 6 with 1898 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:01 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

An image of you delivering that finger-wagging just flashed through my mind - navy pinstripe skirt and jacket, hair piled high and glasses perched on the end of your nose.

I think there’s something wrong with me...

I’m with you, by the way. I can’t abide grubbiness.

In which case I can’t imagine why you don’t recognise Tommy Robinson as being the very definition of grubby.
Tommy Robinson freed on 13:04 - Jul 6 with 1895 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:31 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

It’s just your old football hooligan types, looking to relive their youth again.

They long for a purpose, a chance to belong to something again.

Oh Tommy Tommy.

People organising mini buses from this area to go up there and support him need help.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:12 - Jul 6 with 1886 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:03 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

In which case I can’t imagine why you don’t recognise Tommy Robinson as being the very definition of grubby.

Probably because I saw him recently wearing the same vintage ‘80s Aquascutum tie I have hanging in my wardrobe. ‘Good Lord!’ I thought, there’s a smart chap.

He’s like a dog with a bone, Lis, but he’s not the Devil. I do feel a bit sorry for him on times, take a step back and you’ll see he’s trapped on that hamster wheel, his little legs kicking like fury not knowing how to step off.

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:14 - Jul 6 with 1880 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:04 - Jul 6 by Darran

People organising mini buses from this area to go up there and support him need help.

People like to belong to something don’t they? We all do it in some form or another, it’s mostly harmless fun and normally involves a piss up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:16 - Jul 6 with 1880 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:12 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Probably because I saw him recently wearing the same vintage ‘80s Aquascutum tie I have hanging in my wardrobe. ‘Good Lord!’ I thought, there’s a smart chap.

He’s like a dog with a bone, Lis, but he’s not the Devil. I do feel a bit sorry for him on times, take a step back and you’ll see he’s trapped on that hamster wheel, his little legs kicking like fury not knowing how to step off.

No, he’s not.

He’s a professional racist that is currently using a feigned concern about sex abuse cases to further his anti Islamic cause and make himself wealthy.
Tommy Robinson freed on 13:44 - Jul 6 with 1862 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:14 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

People like to belong to something don’t they? We all do it in some form or another, it’s mostly harmless fun and normally involves a piss up.

Here at the ‘clever looking sentence’ club we don’t do piss-ups as such. We toast each other with sherry and nibble on canapés.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:40 - Jul 6 with 1794 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:12 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Arrant nonsense.

He's a grubby little racist and hooligan who does everything in his power to monetise his hate filled followers.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:48 - Jul 6 with 1770 viewsmajorraglan

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:30 - Jul 6 by Highjack

You’ve all been arrested, charged, tried, convicted, sentenced and imprisoned within five hours? All 16 million of you?

Contempt of Court doesn’t require a charge, trial by jury or pre sentence reports etc, a person accused of Contempt of Court is hauled before the judge and dealt with there and then.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:40 - Jul 6 with 1748 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:48 - Jul 6 by majorraglan

Contempt of Court doesn’t require a charge, trial by jury or pre sentence reports etc, a person accused of Contempt of Court is hauled before the judge and dealt with there and then.

He was also on a suspended sentence.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:40 - Jul 6 with 1747 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:40 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

Arrant nonsense.

He's a grubby little racist and hooligan who does everything in his power to monetise his hate filled followers.

Put The Guardian down, take three steps back and breatttthhhe....

In and out, fella’. Come on we’ve got this.

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:41 - Jul 6 with 1745 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:40 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Put The Guardian down, take three steps back and breatttthhhe....

In and out, fella’. Come on we’ve got this.

You got it bad for Tommy.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:43 - Jul 6 with 1737 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:41 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

You should know my vaulting conceit envisages myself in a different rank entirely.

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:45 - Jul 6 with 1731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:43 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

You should know my vaulting conceit envisages myself in a different rank entirely.

Yeah no one’s really buying that after your performance last night.

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:24 - Jul 6 with 1712 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:45 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah no one’s really buying that after your performance last night.

Oh! I’ll stand shoulder to shoulder with him against the red, be in absolutely no doubt whatsoever about that, Clase; but I’m sure you know that I’m not coming from the same place as him.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 7:32]

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:05 - Jul 7 with 1649 viewsGowerjack

Stiff I'd say..

Plastic since 1974

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:49 - Jul 7 with 1559 viewsGowerjack

Not the only one mind...

Plastic since 1974

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:04 - Jul 7 with 1548 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:24 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Oh! I’ll stand shoulder to shoulder with him against the red, be in absolutely no doubt whatsoever about that, Clase; but I’m sure you know that I’m not coming from the same place as him.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 7:32]

To be honest, I know no such thing. You seem like peas in a pod. The only difference being that you have a bigger vocabulary.

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:10 - Jul 7 with 1479 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:48 - Jul 6 by majorraglan

That’s just not true. In his statement after Robinson’s release the lord Chief Justice said there were severe technical and procedural faults in the arrest and conviction within five hours. He said the law and procedure must apply equally to everyone and in this case it was not.

The rehearing has now been done properly. He had a date set for the hearing so had time to prepare. He had his hearing, got convicted, now he will be sentenced next month. This is how it should be done.

Go directly to jail should never apply outside a monopoly board.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:49 - Jul 7 with 1405 viewsmarchamjack

You’d think that a multiple convicted criminal like Robinson would know the law by now (which he clearly does)...oh well he can play the wronged martyr in jail to his sycophantic fanboy base

The bloke literally has no redeeming features at all

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:58 - Jul 7 with 1373 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:49 - Jul 7 by Gowerjack

Not the only one mind...

Interesting selection of flags and banners in that crowd
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:11 - Jul 7 with 1359 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:58 - Jul 7 by Batterseajack

Interesting selection of flags and banners in that crowd

I liked this. That'll clear the rabble.

Buy a fleet of them Sadiq.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:44 - Jul 7 with 1323 viewscontroversial_jack

I can't stand TR or what he stands for, but that doesn't mean we should just lock him up to silence him just because we don't like him, which is what seems to be happening. Dangerous territory imo
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:47 - Jul 7 with 1318 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:44 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

I can't stand TR or what he stands for, but that doesn't mean we should just lock him up to silence him just because we don't like him, which is what seems to be happening. Dangerous territory imo

Lots of people here starting posts with “I don’t like or agree with Robinson but...” and variations thereof. No one believes it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024