Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 38839 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:52 - Aug 2 with 2599 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:29 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

But apart from that, he's a national treasure, the great white hope, a proper stand up bloke to admire.

#No Surrenda!

I suppose he is to his happy band of Islamophobes, haters and wasters
But to normal people he isn't even a naughty little boy - he's a convicted thug who has gained the sort of notoriety east end criminals of the 50s and 60s used to.
Having seen the type who support him I suggest that if he's 'the great white hope' whity is in serious trouble.
Admire Yately-Hooha and you must coming from a. very, very low place.
Still, I assume the radical foreign ghettos of Neath must be quaking a the thought of you and your like minded fairies protecting the white women.
Circle the wagons Chuck, I saw a scarf for sale in Peacocks, must mean them Muslims are a coming.
'Great white hope my hairy arse.'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:57 - Aug 2 with 2593 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:52 - Aug 2 by Badlands

But to normal people he isn't even a naughty little boy - he's a convicted thug who has gained the sort of notoriety east end criminals of the 50s and 60s used to.
Having seen the type who support him I suggest that if he's 'the great white hope' whity is in serious trouble.
Still, I assume the radical foreign ghettos of Neath must be quaking a the thought of you and your like minded fairies protecting the white women.
Circle the wagons Chuck, I saw a scarf for sale in Peacocks, must mean them Muslims are a coming.

There's no mistaking that you took my post as a serious one.

Oh Tommy Tommy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:04 - Aug 2 with 2575 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:57 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

There's no mistaking that you took my post as a serious one.

Oh Tommy Tommy.

I bow to your irony.
(But it gave me a chance to get a couple of things off my chest.)

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:10 - Aug 2 with 2565 viewsexiledclaseboy

He was taking the piss mate.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:12 - Aug 2 with 2561 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:10 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

He was taking the piss mate.

Well, if you have to explain it...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:17 - Aug 2 with 2555 viewsJack_Meoff

I know you bit to an ironic post but that's a pure quality rant right there pal

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:18 - Aug 2 with 2511 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:20 - Aug 2 by Sirjohnalot

Latest SB blog.

She really is a brilliant writer.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/02/the-meaning-of-justice/

I though previous convictions could be / had to be disclosed to court, therefore they’re highly relevant?
Tommy Robinson freed on 00:18 - Aug 3 with 2492 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:04 - Aug 2 by Highjack

How dare you. I’m not ginger.

Your pussy is.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:18 - Aug 3 with 2451 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:18 - Aug 2 by LeonWasGod

I though previous convictions could be / had to be disclosed to court, therefore they’re highly relevant?

Yes, but that would only go to length of sentence (especially the suspended term). Her point is that the Sun saying no ‘who cares’ as he has a list of previous convictions is irrelevant as everyone, no matter who they are or what they’ve said to have done, is entitled to a fair hearing.

Which is highly ironic, considering what he did.
Tommy Robinson freed on 11:34 - Aug 3 with 2391 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:18 - Aug 3 by Sirjohnalot

Yes, but that would only go to length of sentence (especially the suspended term). Her point is that the Sun saying no ‘who cares’ as he has a list of previous convictions is irrelevant as everyone, no matter who they are or what they’ve said to have done, is entitled to a fair hearing.

Which is highly ironic, considering what he did.

Priors are not disclosed unless they are related to the offence under consideration.
In contempt of court the details of the previous conviction have have to be revealed in order determine whether or not there is contempt.
All previous convictions are taken into account (a judge may ignore some if they are not relevant) when sentencing.
While the sentencing was quick (too much so for the spineless overseers but still it is possible he received an appropriate sentence - the hearing will decide) Yatley OKA did plead guilty.

What has to be a concern is the airtime the BBC are giving this thug and his followers to promote their messages of hate. They did the sam with Farage!

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:03 - Aug 3 with 2375 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:34 - Aug 3 by Badlands

Priors are not disclosed unless they are related to the offence under consideration.
In contempt of court the details of the previous conviction have have to be revealed in order determine whether or not there is contempt.
All previous convictions are taken into account (a judge may ignore some if they are not relevant) when sentencing.
While the sentencing was quick (too much so for the spineless overseers but still it is possible he received an appropriate sentence - the hearing will decide) Yatley OKA did plead guilty.

What has to be a concern is the airtime the BBC are giving this thug and his followers to promote their messages of hate. They did the sam with Farage!

Agree on all parts
Tommy Robinson freed on 14:35 - Aug 3 with 2334 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 11:34 - Aug 3 by Badlands

Ah right so because you don’t like his message you think he should receive airtime.
Do you think the same of the likes of Gina Miller ?
Tommy Robinson freed on 15:18 - Aug 3 with 2304 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:35 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

Ah right so because you don’t like his message you think he should receive airtime.
Do you think the same of the likes of Gina Miller ?

If he was a legitimate political figure then I would respect his right to free speech even though i do not agree with what he says, however he is not a political figure he's an ex football hooligan who preaches hate just like the Islamic Extremists he is shitting his pants about.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:24 - Aug 3 with 2252 viewssotonswan

Some admiring words (NOT) for The Secret Barrister (at 4 minute mark)

The Enemy of the British State

But you may wish to watch from 1:50 for context.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:41 - Aug 3 with 2240 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This thread is typical of the brainless in this country

Rock on Tommy 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:59 - Aug 3 with 2229 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:18 - Aug 3 by Ebo

If he was a legitimate political figure then I would respect his right to free speech even though i do not agree with what he says, however he is not a political figure he's an ex football hooligan who preaches hate just like the Islamic Extremists he is shitting his pants about.

Legitimate like Tony Blair you mean.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:00 - Aug 3 with 2227 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:41 - Aug 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

This thread is typical of the brainless in this country

Rock on Tommy 😂

And you believe it!!!!
You poor simple fairy.
He placed himself in solitary confinement after pleading guilty. If the accommodation didn't suit him he should learn to behave.

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:03 - Aug 3 with 2224 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 18:24 - Aug 3 by sotonswan

Some admiring words (NOT) for The Secret Barrister (at 4 minute mark)

The Enemy of the British State

But you may wish to watch from 1:50 for context.

Do you know what. I just listened to that and it is the biggest load of unadulterated nonsense that I’ve listened to in a while.

It is a selection of half truths, mixed with absolute fabrication and distortion.

He has not been found ‘not guilty’. He was found guilty in the first instance, admitted guilt for the second, but has been bailed pending a retrial due to an issue of process. Quite rightly by the way, if process wasn’t followed. That doesn’t mean he is not guilty. It means he has been charged but has not yet had a trial.

He was not prosecuted because he ‘speaks out against Moslems’. He was prosecuted because he was in danger of causing three trials against 30 or so Moslems charged with incredibly serious child offences, to collapse. There is a very real suspicion that’s what he was attempting to do, as it would make his cerebrally challenged supporters go ballistic and would increase his support base. And it wouldn’t be the first time something similar has been attempted. The same happened at Rochdale. Did you know that? Defendants were contacted by the Far right in an attempt to agree a course that would see the trial collapse, thus increasing tensions and causing a surge in far right sentiment. What do you think about that Sotonswan? Ok with that are you? Or just ok if the current 30 get away with it?

I love the way that entire armies of idiots think that the average bloke down the pub knows more about the judicial system in this country than the average barrister. Including of course the Secret Barrister. Given that the hilariously sonorous narrator (using the same tone of voice as the ‘scientists’ on Persil ads, presumably to persuade Tommy supporters that what is being said is in some way accurate by establishing his legal credentials) hasn’t even done enough research to establish that the ‘he’ he talks about is actually a ‘she’, it doesn’t bode well.

As an aside. Don’t you think that it’s odd to claim Robinson is targeted by the entire establishment and judicial system when he’s just been bailed and a retrial ordered? Doesn’t that strike you as a little inconsistent?

Quite what the adoring hordes will do if he’s now given a longer sentence God knows. Let’s hope we find out soon.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:09 - Aug 3 with 2214 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:00 - Aug 3 by Badlands

And you believe it!!!!
You poor simple fairy.
He placed himself in solitary confinement after pleading guilty. If the accommodation didn't suit him he should learn to behave.

It’s gone way over your head I believe.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:11 - Aug 3 with 2211 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:03 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Do you know what. I just listened to that and it is the biggest load of unadulterated nonsense that I’ve listened to in a while.

It is a selection of half truths, mixed with absolute fabrication and distortion.

He has not been found ‘not guilty’. He was found guilty in the first instance, admitted guilt for the second, but has been bailed pending a retrial due to an issue of process. Quite rightly by the way, if process wasn’t followed. That doesn’t mean he is not guilty. It means he has been charged but has not yet had a trial.

He was not prosecuted because he ‘speaks out against Moslems’. He was prosecuted because he was in danger of causing three trials against 30 or so Moslems charged with incredibly serious child offences, to collapse. There is a very real suspicion that’s what he was attempting to do, as it would make his cerebrally challenged supporters go ballistic and would increase his support base. And it wouldn’t be the first time something similar has been attempted. The same happened at Rochdale. Did you know that? Defendants were contacted by the Far right in an attempt to agree a course that would see the trial collapse, thus increasing tensions and causing a surge in far right sentiment. What do you think about that Sotonswan? Ok with that are you? Or just ok if the current 30 get away with it?

I love the way that entire armies of idiots think that the average bloke down the pub knows more about the judicial system in this country than the average barrister. Including of course the Secret Barrister. Given that the hilariously sonorous narrator (using the same tone of voice as the ‘scientists’ on Persil ads, presumably to persuade Tommy supporters that what is being said is in some way accurate by establishing his legal credentials) hasn’t even done enough research to establish that the ‘he’ he talks about is actually a ‘she’, it doesn’t bode well.

As an aside. Don’t you think that it’s odd to claim Robinson is targeted by the entire establishment and judicial system when he’s just been bailed and a retrial ordered? Doesn’t that strike you as a little inconsistent?

Quite what the adoring hordes will do if he’s now given a longer sentence God knows. Let’s hope we find out soon.

Well put.

Next sentence he gets should not be permitted to be served in special accommodation unless its in with his thug buddies in a Cat A prison.

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:18 - Aug 3 with 2205 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:03 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Your last sentence shows you don’t care about justice.
You want him send back to prison and with a longer sentence.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:27 - Aug 3 with 2187 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:18 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

Your last sentence shows you don’t care about justice.
You want him send back to prison and with a longer sentence.

I already said that the decision to have a retrial was quite right if process wasn’t followed. If he is found guilty now, then I hope he is put in prison yes as that’s the suitable punishment for his offence and I hope he gets put in for longer for wasting the court’s time given he pleaded guilty in the first place.

Tommy himself doesn’t give a toss about justice of course, which is why he was not remotely bothered about potentially causing a case to collapse despite having been warned.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:38 - Aug 3 with 2175 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:27 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

I already said that the decision to have a retrial was quite right if process wasn’t followed. If he is found guilty now, then I hope he is put in prison yes as that’s the suitable punishment for his offence and I hope he gets put in for longer for wasting the court’s time given he pleaded guilty in the first place.

Tommy himself doesn’t give a toss about justice of course, which is why he was not remotely bothered about potentially causing a case to collapse despite having been warned.

He maybe found not guilty.
Irrelevant anyway, because he is no doubt a lot better known now than before he was sent wrongly to prison.

I’d imagine he’ll also become a very rich man, as a result of what’s gone on.
You can lock TR up in prison, but you can’t lock up what he stands for.
Take TR out of the picture and two TR will appear.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 2169 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:09 - Aug 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s gone way over your head I believe.

badlands is having a bit of a western in this thread

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 2154 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:38 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

He maybe found not guilty.
Irrelevant anyway, because he is no doubt a lot better known now than before he was sent wrongly to prison.

I’d imagine he’ll also become a very rich man, as a result of what’s gone on.
You can lock TR up in prison, but you can’t lock up what he stands for.
Take TR out of the picture and two TR will appear.

He pleaded guilty so that’ll be good going.

The rest of it was exactly my point.

No end to the numbers of utter morons around are there. You prove that point rather nicely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024