Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 38840 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:04 - Aug 3 with 2187 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:03 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Do you know what. I just listened to that and it is the biggest load of unadulterated nonsense that I’ve listened to in a while.

It is a selection of half truths, mixed with absolute fabrication and distortion.

He has not been found ‘not guilty’. He was found guilty in the first instance, admitted guilt for the second, but has been bailed pending a retrial due to an issue of process. Quite rightly by the way, if process wasn’t followed. That doesn’t mean he is not guilty. It means he has been charged but has not yet had a trial.

He was not prosecuted because he ‘speaks out against Moslems’. He was prosecuted because he was in danger of causing three trials against 30 or so Moslems charged with incredibly serious child offences, to collapse. There is a very real suspicion that’s what he was attempting to do, as it would make his cerebrally challenged supporters go ballistic and would increase his support base. And it wouldn’t be the first time something similar has been attempted. The same happened at Rochdale. Did you know that? Defendants were contacted by the Far right in an attempt to agree a course that would see the trial collapse, thus increasing tensions and causing a surge in far right sentiment. What do you think about that Sotonswan? Ok with that are you? Or just ok if the current 30 get away with it?

I love the way that entire armies of idiots think that the average bloke down the pub knows more about the judicial system in this country than the average barrister. Including of course the Secret Barrister. Given that the hilariously sonorous narrator (using the same tone of voice as the ‘scientists’ on Persil ads, presumably to persuade Tommy supporters that what is being said is in some way accurate by establishing his legal credentials) hasn’t even done enough research to establish that the ‘he’ he talks about is actually a ‘she’, it doesn’t bode well.

As an aside. Don’t you think that it’s odd to claim Robinson is targeted by the entire establishment and judicial system when he’s just been bailed and a retrial ordered? Doesn’t that strike you as a little inconsistent?

Quite what the adoring hordes will do if he’s now given a longer sentence God knows. Let’s hope we find out soon.

Come on now, Lis. There’s no established fact or reasoned opinion that can’t be disproved by a YouTube video.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:06 - Aug 3 with 2183 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:41 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

badlands is having a bit of a western in this thread

I’m enjoying an hour or so being a tommy supporter 😃

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:07 - Aug 3 with 2182 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 15:18 - Aug 3 by Ebo

If he was a legitimate political figure then I would respect his right to free speech even though i do not agree with what he says, however he is not a political figure he's an ex football hooligan who preaches hate just like the Islamic Extremists he is shitting his pants about.

So you only have respect for a persons right to free speech if they are a legitimate political figure?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:25 - Aug 3 with 2151 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:48 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

He pleaded guilty so that’ll be good going.

The rest of it was exactly my point.

No end to the numbers of utter morons around are there. You prove that point rather nicely.

He pleaded guilty then, he may not this time.
The way in which he was arrested brought in front of a judge and then sent prison, is something that you’d expect from a Banana republic.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:31 - Aug 3 with 2144 viewspeenemunde

There is no way you should be arrested and sent to prison on the same day.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:32 - Aug 3 with 2142 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:07 - Aug 3 by Highjack

So you only have respect for a persons right to free speech if they are a legitimate political figure?

I don’t. I have respect for everyone’s right to free speech as long as it doesn’t cause the spread of hate and potentially hurt others as a result of that hate, whether directly or indirectly.

Robinson veers well into that category.

But that’s an aside in some ways. I disagree with the BBC giving equal airtime to elected politicians or experts and leaders of extremist groups (from either side). It is giving them equal validity. There’s more than enough of that on social media, which doesn’t differentiate between the opinion of, say (in this case as an example) someone who is a barrister, and someone who is a bloke from the pub who doesn’t like Moslems much and therefore believes Robinson is a freedom fighter.

The difference between social media and traditional media should be an editing or filtering function. Now it’s a difficult line to tread, as you end up with political bias depending on the editorial stance (as we see with the press) and the BBC should be impartial. But its impartiality should only extend to political impartiality, not impartiality between genuine, reasoned, expert opinion and utter f*ckwits.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:34 - Aug 3 with 2133 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:31 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

There is no way you should be arrested and sent to prison on the same day.

If the reason you are sent to prison is because you have breached the terms of your suspended sentence, and pleaded guilty to doing so I see no reason why not. Why drag it out? It’s not a trial, that’s already happened.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:38 - Aug 3 with 2131 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:32 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

I don’t. I have respect for everyone’s right to free speech as long as it doesn’t cause the spread of hate and potentially hurt others as a result of that hate, whether directly or indirectly.

Robinson veers well into that category.

But that’s an aside in some ways. I disagree with the BBC giving equal airtime to elected politicians or experts and leaders of extremist groups (from either side). It is giving them equal validity. There’s more than enough of that on social media, which doesn’t differentiate between the opinion of, say (in this case as an example) someone who is a barrister, and someone who is a bloke from the pub who doesn’t like Moslems much and therefore believes Robinson is a freedom fighter.

The difference between social media and traditional media should be an editing or filtering function. Now it’s a difficult line to tread, as you end up with political bias depending on the editorial stance (as we see with the press) and the BBC should be impartial. But its impartiality should only extend to political impartiality, not impartiality between genuine, reasoned, expert opinion and utter f*ckwits.

What you are really saying is you can say what you want, just as long as I agree with it.
Freedom of speech is curtailed by certain legislation such as the race relations act.
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:42 - Aug 3 with 2115 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:38 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

What you are really saying is you can say what you want, just as long as I agree with it.
Freedom of speech is curtailed by certain legislation such as the race relations act.

No I’m not otherwise I would have said that.

And I know it is.

Sorry - I meant to say - there’s no such thing by the way.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 20:44]
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:44 - Aug 3 with 2111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:38 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

There have always been and always will be limits on “free speech” and quite right too.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:10 - Aug 3 with 2076 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:44 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

There have always been and always will be limits on “free speech” and quite right too.

And shutting down debating on certain topics, is one the reasons why a Far-right party will soon be elected into power in a European country.
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:20 - Aug 3 with 2067 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:10 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

And shutting down debating on certain topics, is one the reasons why a Far-right party will soon be elected into power in a European country.

I dint believe in shutting down debates or silencing views I don’t agree with. I believe the likes of Robinson have the absolute right to say whatever he wants to say as long as it doesn’t incite violence, hatred or break the law.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:23 - Aug 3 with 2060 viewsLohengrin

The latter-day Bloomsbury set in their clamour to decry working class protest appear to have completely lost sight of the evil the protests were highlighting...

Helpless children being raped and tortured. Remember that at all amongst your self-righteous blather?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:30 - Aug 3 with 2048 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:23 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

The latter-day Bloomsbury set in their clamour to decry working class protest appear to have completely lost sight of the evil the protests were highlighting...

Helpless children being raped and tortured. Remember that at all amongst your self-righteous blather?

They were being tried for that very crime. Robinson tried his best to wreck it. possibly deliberately.

Your righteous vox populae, pseudo voice of the working man in these matters has no place here. You don’t speak for me. “Decry working class protest” my hairy arse.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 21:30]

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:36 - Aug 3 with 2029 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:30 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

They were being tried for that very crime. Robinson tried his best to wreck it. possibly deliberately.

Your righteous vox populae, pseudo voice of the working man in these matters has no place here. You don’t speak for me. “Decry working class protest” my hairy arse.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 21:30]

Keep telling yourself that in the mirror enough times and perhaps you may convince yourself.

Read the Casey and Jay Reports then get back to me. If you vote Labour after that there’s only one direction you’ll be heading when your time comes.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:44 - Aug 3 with 2007 viewsLohengrin

Thanks, Marty, you’re doing a sterling job. I can show the youngsters tomorrow these are the crimes, this is the left verdict.

You hardly need to be Gustav Le Bon to guess the response. Keep it up, keep going. I owe you a barrel not a pint.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:45 - Aug 3 with 2004 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:36 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

Keep telling yourself that in the mirror enough times and perhaps you may convince yourself.

Read the Casey and Jay Reports then get back to me. If you vote Labour after that there’s only one direction you’ll be heading when your time comes.

Keep telling myself what in the mirror? That your views don’t represent mine or your fabled (if vaguely patronising) “working class” as a collective?

I’ll happily shout it from every available rooftop.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:47 - Aug 3 with 1990 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:36 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

The likes of ecb will continue to vote labour, Lib Dem etc, make no mistake about it.
“For whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad”.
Tommy Robinson freed on 22:13 - Aug 3 with 1952 viewsJack_Meoff

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:44 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

Thanks, Marty, you’re doing a sterling job. I can show the youngsters tomorrow these are the crimes, this is the left verdict.

You hardly need to be Gustav Le Bon to guess the response. Keep it up, keep going. I owe you a barrel not a pint.

Is he Simon's dad?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:23 - Aug 3 with 1903 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:13 - Aug 3 by Jack_Meoff

Is he Simon's dad?

Read him.

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:48 - Aug 3 with 1884 viewsJack_Meoff

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:23 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

Read him.

I'll put him on my ever growing list pal. Whilst you're online do you have 'Game of Nations' by Miles Copeland in your collection by any chance? I spent most of the morning taking screenshots of it after borrowing it from the internet archive, I was on the waiting list for months to borrow it. I've made it into a pdf.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkXZvumzWBW5a6XIUWje94z814mbjeN0/view?usp=shari

It's a CIA agent revealing how US foreign policy works - it's basically a game. For US business interests. So candid. Eye openingly candid in fact. Every person believing Western reasons for Middle Eastern intervention should read this. He's also Stewart Copeland off of The Police's father.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 23:56]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:54 - Aug 3 with 1877 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:48 - Aug 3 by Jack_Meoff

I'll put him on my ever growing list pal. Whilst you're online do you have 'Game of Nations' by Miles Copeland in your collection by any chance? I spent most of the morning taking screenshots of it after borrowing it from the internet archive, I was on the waiting list for months to borrow it. I've made it into a pdf.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkXZvumzWBW5a6XIUWje94z814mbjeN0/view?usp=shari

It's a CIA agent revealing how US foreign policy works - it's basically a game. For US business interests. So candid. Eye openingly candid in fact. Every person believing Western reasons for Middle Eastern intervention should read this. He's also Stewart Copeland off of The Police's father.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 23:56]

I have. I’ve had it for years though haven’t picked it up in quite a while.

Given your reading of the last few years none of it could have come as any sort of revelation, Jack. You are sufficiently awake by now to see through the ‘legal arguments’ to recognise just how rotten the entire edifice is.

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:07 - Aug 4 with 1857 viewsJack_Meoff

Tommy Robinson freed on 23:54 - Aug 3 by Lohengrin

I have. I’ve had it for years though haven’t picked it up in quite a while.

Given your reading of the last few years none of it could have come as any sort of revelation, Jack. You are sufficiently awake by now to see through the ‘legal arguments’ to recognise just how rotten the entire edifice is.

It was absolutely more vindication than revelation.

I'd be right up for a beer sometime pal if you ever have the time. The demons are truly running amok.

You owe me a pint for recognising David Jones aas your avatar a few months ago in fairness anyway
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 0:09]

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:11 - Aug 4 with 1850 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:07 - Aug 4 by Jack_Meoff

It was absolutely more vindication than revelation.

I'd be right up for a beer sometime pal if you ever have the time. The demons are truly running amok.

You owe me a pint for recognising David Jones aas your avatar a few months ago in fairness anyway
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 0:09]

Tell me how you did it. Please don’t tell me it was with that Google image matching malarkey Neath Jack was on about.

Tell me you’ve read In Parenthesis or The Anathemata and I’ll buy you beer all night.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 3:54]

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:34 - Aug 4 with 1832 viewsJack_Meoff

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:11 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

Tell me how you did it. Please don’t tell me it was with that Google image matching malarkey Neath Jack was on about.

Tell me you’ve read In Parenthesis or The Anathemata and I’ll buy you beer all night.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 3:54]

Had an inkling that the person on my bookshelf was the person in question. Gut feeling. I googled the image then went to the bookshelf. In Parenthesis is still on my shelf as yet unread. As many books are but I'm trying my best to catch up

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024