Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 38826 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 00:49 - Aug 4 with 2598 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:34 - Aug 4 by Jack_Meoff

Had an inkling that the person on my bookshelf was the person in question. Gut feeling. I googled the image then went to the bookshelf. In Parenthesis is still on my shelf as yet unread. As many books are but I'm trying my best to catch up

When you make a start don’t be daunted. It’s not easy and a lot of the passages require close reading but stick with it. It’s one of, if not the most important works of literature to emerge from The Great War. One of the truly essential texts of the twentieth century; for once the reality outstrips the hype.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:25 - Aug 4 with 2574 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:04 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

Come on now, Lis. There’s no established fact or reasoned opinion that can’t be disproved by a YouTube video.

With or without a Nikon P900?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:04 - Aug 4 with 2561 viewsScottishEddie

Tommy Robinson freed on 01:25 - Aug 4 by DJack

With or without a Nikon P900?

Classic thread

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:08 - Aug 4 with 2530 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:04 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

Come on now, Lis. There’s no established fact or reasoned opinion that can’t be disproved by a YouTube video.

You should judge an argument on it's own merits rather than where or how you heard it. You do realise that that little seed has been planted in your head by 'journalists' working for over bloated news corporations? Corporations, that cost so much to run, they see the rise of cheaper streamlined platforms where anyone can have a voice and anyone can debunk their bullshit at a fraction of the cost as a threat. Think, man, think. Cui bono.
Tbh, I feel this is the main reason you now find yourself like an aging spinster, clutching her pearls with worry, as your long held beliefs crumble around you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:33 - Aug 4 with 2521 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:08 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

You should judge an argument on it's own merits rather than where or how you heard it. You do realise that that little seed has been planted in your head by 'journalists' working for over bloated news corporations? Corporations, that cost so much to run, they see the rise of cheaper streamlined platforms where anyone can have a voice and anyone can debunk their bullshit at a fraction of the cost as a threat. Think, man, think. Cui bono.
Tbh, I feel this is the main reason you now find yourself like an aging spinster, clutching her pearls with worry, as your long held beliefs crumble around you.

There’s much more chance of getting the truth from the alternative media than from the likes of the bbc, who are let’s be honest nothing more than a propaganda machine for the liberal establishment in this country.

I learned a long time ago that you’ll never get the truth from the bbc etc.
People need to open their eyes.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 7:03]
Tommy Robinson freed on 06:47 - Aug 4 with 2517 viewsJango

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:27 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

I already said that the decision to have a retrial was quite right if process wasn’t followed. If he is found guilty now, then I hope he is put in prison yes as that’s the suitable punishment for his offence and I hope he gets put in for longer for wasting the court’s time given he pleaded guilty in the first place.

Tommy himself doesn’t give a toss about justice of course, which is why he was not remotely bothered about potentially causing a case to collapse despite having been warned.

Tommy and his solicitor are claiming they were never given the option to make a guilty or not guilty plea in the first place. False reporting at its finest again. It’ll all come out in the retrial anyway.
Tommy Robinson freed on 07:34 - Aug 4 with 2500 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:33 - Aug 4 by peenemunde

There’s much more chance of getting the truth from the alternative media than from the likes of the bbc, who are let’s be honest nothing more than a propaganda machine for the liberal establishment in this country.

I learned a long time ago that you’ll never get the truth from the bbc etc.
People need to open their eyes.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 7:03]

I can't argue with that, my friend.

Incidentally, I was just watching a video from the Alt-media calling out the BBC. Here's independent (and secretly bald) journalist Tim Pool talking about the sneaky 'stealth edits' done by the BBC and other msm outlets...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:16 - Aug 4 with 2478 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:08 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

Clase and Marty at the Owen Jones fan club convention last Tuesday...

PS: you knows I loves ‘ew Clasey, mush.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:30 - Aug 4 with 2466 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:16 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

Clase and Marty at the Owen Jones fan club convention last Tuesday...

PS: you knows I loves ‘ew Clasey, mush.

I'd also like to add that I love the ECB and my little jibe at him was in jest.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:57 - Aug 4 with 2403 viewsLeonWasGod

Ah bless, missed his TV

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:03 - Aug 4 with 2397 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 13:57 - Aug 4 by LeonWasGod

Ah bless, missed his TV

If it's true what he says then he was kept in solitary confinement for over 23hours a day. It is considered a form of mental torture.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/almost-addicted/201801/solitary-confinem
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 14:07]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:15 - Aug 4 with 2379 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:03 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

If it's true what he says then he was kept in solitary confinement for over 23hours a day. It is considered a form of mental torture.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/almost-addicted/201801/solitary-confinem

It isn't true though. Same as his claim about the number of muslims in his prisons isn't true. He's bullshitting to play the big martyr act to recruit thick fecks to his vile cause. As he always does.
Tommy Robinson freed on 14:23 - Aug 4 with 2371 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:15 - Aug 4 by LeonWasGod

It isn't true though. Same as his claim about the number of muslims in his prisons isn't true. He's bullshitting to play the big martyr act to recruit thick fecks to his vile cause. As he always does.

Well if his letter of complaint has been leaked to “Otto English” on twitter then it’s not a far stretch to suggest there’s at least one employee of that prison that isn’t behaving entirely professionally.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:26 - Aug 4 with 2367 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:15 - Aug 4 by LeonWasGod

You may be correct. I don't know. I have heard him say this. Can you show me the evidence you have which tells you he's lying? I would like to see it.

I'll tell you one thing, I've seen the footage of him coming out of prison and I've seen one interview with him and he does appear to be gaunt and has the look of a man who's been through severe mental stress. Although, I accept I'm no expert at judging these things and he could well be bullshitting.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:27 - Aug 4 with 2364 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:03 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

Two weeks ago his happy band of fairy followers were moaning he'd asked to be in solitary because he was afraid?
Criminals moaning about being locked up!
Stop breaking the law.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:33 - Aug 4 with 2353 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:27 - Aug 4 by Badlands

Two weeks ago his happy band of fairy followers were moaning he'd asked to be in solitary because he was afraid?
Stop breaking the law.

Why do I care what his unnamed followers had to say? I'm trying to find the truth of the matter, not deal in rumours, FFS.

Oh and see this?...
"Criminals moaning about being locked up!
Stop breaking the law."
Does that apply to people who illegally enter the United States with their children?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:33 - Aug 4 with 2352 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:26 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

You may be correct. I don't know. I have heard him say this. Can you show me the evidence you have which tells you he's lying? I would like to see it.

I'll tell you one thing, I've seen the footage of him coming out of prison and I've seen one interview with him and he does appear to be gaunt and has the look of a man who's been through severe mental stress. Although, I accept I'm no expert at judging these things and he could well be bullshitting.

Severe mental stress should be the bare minimum for any prisoner. Prisons shouldn’t be nice relaxed places. They should be hell so nobody ever wants to go there or go back there.

If Tommy Robinson hated every minute of being locked up then good, maybe he’ll learn. But it should be the same for all prisoners.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:33 - Aug 4 with 2352 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:27 - Aug 4 by Badlands

Stop breaking the law.

He isn’t guilty though is he.
Tommy Robinson freed on 14:39 - Aug 4 with 2346 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:33 - Aug 4 by Highjack

Severe mental stress should be the bare minimum for any prisoner. Prisons shouldn’t be nice relaxed places. They should be hell so nobody ever wants to go there or go back there.

If Tommy Robinson hated every minute of being locked up then good, maybe he’ll learn. But it should be the same for all prisoners.

You make a very good point, H.

But I'm reacting to Otto English's apparent dismissal of him experiencing metal torture. I'm just saying if he was treated as he said then it would be considered mental torture.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:08 - Aug 4 with 2303 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:39 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

You make a very good point, H.

But I'm reacting to Otto English's apparent dismissal of him experiencing metal torture. I'm just saying if he was treated as he said then it would be considered mental torture.

I don’t think not having a tv amounts to mental torture. Having a tv and being made to watch love island then he might have a case.

Having said that if all the others are allowed TVs and he isn’t then he might have a point.

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:15 - Aug 4 with 2295 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:30 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

I'd also like to add that I love the ECB and my little jibe at him was in jest.

Well I also think both of you are great. Mostly. I mean I disagree vehemently with many if not most of the views you hold but if I applied that criteria of only liking people who agree with me throughout my life, I’d have very few friends and an even smaller number of family members who I’d actually speak to.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:18 - Aug 4 with 2282 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:33 - Aug 4 by peenemunde

He isn’t guilty though is he.

Yes. He is.

Read the transcript from the appeal. His barrister took no issue in his being guilty, it was the process of the sentencing and the speed of it was the problem.
Tommy Robinson freed on 16:21 - Aug 4 with 2274 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:18 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

Yes. He is.

Read the transcript from the appeal. His barrister took no issue in his being guilty, it was the process of the sentencing and the speed of it was the problem.

And of course the guilt of his initial contempt for which he was on a suspended sentence isn’t in dispute. And neither is his guilt for his numerous previous criminal convictions. So the answer to the question “he’s not guilty though is he” is “Yes. Yes he is”. On every possible level.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 16:23]

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:27 - Aug 4 with 2261 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:18 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

Yes. He is.

Surely if this conviction has been quashed pending a rehearing then legally he hasn’t been found guilty yet which is why he’s been allowed to go on holiday to Tenerife.

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:28 - Aug 4 with 2259 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:23 - Aug 4 by Highjack

Well if his letter of complaint has been leaked to “Otto English” on twitter then it’s not a far stretch to suggest there’s at least one employee of that prison that isn’t behaving entirely professionally.

Apparently Stephen Yaxley-Lennon released them himself on his Facebook account. He’s just weaving his paranoid alternative view of reality. And he’s got a whole gagggle of gullable followers ready to lap it all up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024