Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 38844 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 16:31 - Aug 4 with 2949 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:28 - Aug 4 by LeonWasGod

Apparently Stephen Yaxley-Lennon released them himself on his Facebook account. He’s just weaving his paranoid alternative view of reality. And he’s got a whole gagggle of gullable followers ready to lap it all up.

Fair enough. Thought the tweet was an exclusive scoop of something. I have no interest in Facebook or twitter so they often leave me confused.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:54 - Aug 4 with 2932 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:27 - Aug 4 by Highjack

Surely if this conviction has been quashed pending a rehearing then legally he hasn’t been found guilty yet which is why he’s been allowed to go on holiday to Tenerife.

Yes and no.

I’m plagerising from the blog but the appeal was on the following points : -

The appeal focussed on three principal arguments:

The findings of contempt at both Canterbury and Leeds did not comply with the Criminal Procedure Rules;
Neither the matter at Canterbury nor Leeds should have proceeded summarily; they should have been adjourned and referred to the Attorney General rather than dealt with swiftly by the trial judge;
The judge in Leeds punished the appellant for matters falling outside the scope of contempt and failed to properly identify the conduct he was treating as contempt of court.

He did appeal against the conviction but purely on procedural grounds, in that the Judge had not done as required. It was accepted that his behaviour amounted to contempt.

What the court have now done is to have a re hearing of the matter. If he denies it, the fact that he admitted the contempt and was not disputed in the appeal will weight heavily against him.

As far as the sentence is concerned. He may get a similar sentence. It, on the face of it, appears to be a flagrant breach of his suspended sentence in the most (potentially) damaging way.

In answer to your question. He’s been released on bail, and allowed to go on holiday and he may not been deemed a flight risk.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 16:56]
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:09 - Aug 4 with 2877 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:54 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

Yes and no.

I’m plagerising from the blog but the appeal was on the following points : -

The appeal focussed on three principal arguments:

The findings of contempt at both Canterbury and Leeds did not comply with the Criminal Procedure Rules;
Neither the matter at Canterbury nor Leeds should have proceeded summarily; they should have been adjourned and referred to the Attorney General rather than dealt with swiftly by the trial judge;
The judge in Leeds punished the appellant for matters falling outside the scope of contempt and failed to properly identify the conduct he was treating as contempt of court.

He did appeal against the conviction but purely on procedural grounds, in that the Judge had not done as required. It was accepted that his behaviour amounted to contempt.

What the court have now done is to have a re hearing of the matter. If he denies it, the fact that he admitted the contempt and was not disputed in the appeal will weight heavily against him.

As far as the sentence is concerned. He may get a similar sentence. It, on the face of it, appears to be a flagrant breach of his suspended sentence in the most (potentially) damaging way.

In answer to your question. He’s been released on bail, and allowed to go on holiday and he may not been deemed a flight risk.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 16:56]

'Neither the matter at Canterbury nor Leeds should have proceeded summarily; they should have been adjourned and referred to the Attorney General rather than dealt with swiftly by the trial judge; '
Why?
There was no concern over the Canterbury case and he pleaded guilty in Leeds.
The fascists in government are determined to have him out and stirring discontent.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:34 - Aug 4 with 2861 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:09 - Aug 4 by Badlands

'Neither the matter at Canterbury nor Leeds should have proceeded summarily; they should have been adjourned and referred to the Attorney General rather than dealt with swiftly by the trial judge; '
Why?
There was no concern over the Canterbury case and he pleaded guilty in Leeds.
The fascists in government are determined to have him out and stirring discontent.

Ok, Sir. We’ll agree to disagree.

Enjoy the three points and have a lovely weekend
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:28 - Aug 4 with 2839 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:34 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

I’m sat here rocking with laughter, John. You’re clearly a gentleman and appeared content to indulge the chap right up until his final ‘fascist’ sentence whereupon you sought to disengage as politely and as quickly as decorum would allow without appearing unseemly.

Stick around, kiddo.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 2828 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:28 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

I’m sat here rocking with laughter, John. You’re clearly a gentleman and appeared content to indulge the chap right up until his final ‘fascist’ sentence whereupon you sought to disengage as politely and as quickly as decorum would allow without appearing unseemly.

Stick around, kiddo.

Oh believe me, I can be an arse with the best of them, try nicking my salt and pepper chips.
Tommy Robinson freed on 22:10 - Aug 4 with 2805 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:41 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

Oh believe me, I can be an arse with the best of them, try nicking my salt and pepper chips.

Rest easy, I don’t like chips enough to steal somebody else’s.

I find myself wondering if ‘Fascist members of the government’ may pose a greater threat to your supper than me?

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:12 - Aug 4 with 2804 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 07:34 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

I can't argue with that, my friend.

Incidentally, I was just watching a video from the Alt-media calling out the BBC. Here's independent (and secretly bald) journalist Tim Pool talking about the sneaky 'stealth edits' done by the BBC and other msm outlets...

That;s right cos "alternate facts" are healthier, fat and sugar free and are better for the planet...or a bunch of in your face lies...hmmm

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:13 - Aug 4 with 2803 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:10 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

Rest easy, I don’t like chips enough to steal somebody else’s.

I find myself wondering if ‘Fascist members of the government’ may pose a greater threat to your supper than me?

I may get ‘taken out’ but I won’t be hungry
Tommy Robinson freed on 22:22 - Aug 4 with 2797 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:13 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

I may get ‘taken out’ but I won’t be hungry

The likely contender being Brandon Lewis? As Minister without Portfolio his is the only unpaid position at the top table. That has to rankle, he has to be the chippiest of the bunch.

Tommy Robinson freed on 14:22 - Aug 5 with 2713 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:34 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

No. I'm not agreeing to disagree.
Why would anyone agree with something that is blatantly untrue ... unless you are part of the "I love a racist so much I wan to be bummed by him brigade', are deliberatley subverting truth or are an idiot?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:54 - Sep 27 with 2526 viewsHighjack

Mr Lennon has had his hearing adjourned at the old bailey today so he’s a free man for the time being.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:27 - Oct 9 with 2341 viewstrampie

CitizenTommy speaks:-

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:48 - Jul 5 with 1866 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poor, poor Tommy. Seems that he was guilty all along.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48887440

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:09 - Jul 5 with 1833 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:48 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Poor, poor Tommy. Seems that he was guilty all along.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48887440

It's been quite amusing listening to his outraged supporters phoning LBC about it.

God they're thick.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:14 - Jul 5 with 1824 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:09 - Jul 5 by Humpty

It's been quite amusing listening to his outraged supporters phoning LBC about it.

God they're thick.

His Twitter acolytes are hilariously apoplectic.

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:19 - Jul 5 with 1811 viewssg1912

I know he's a bellend, but hasn't he already served time for this offence?
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:20 - Jul 5 with 1808 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:09 - Jul 5 by Humpty

God they're thick.

Wait till his fanboys on here log on...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:21 - Jul 5 with 1798 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:19 - Jul 5 by sg1912

Some. I assume that’ll be taken into account during sentencing.

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:00 - Jul 5 with 1733 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:19 - Jul 5 by sg1912

Not if they give him a longer sentence he hasn’t.

Apparently he could be jailed for up to two years. Anything over 4 months and he’s back inside.

The traffic warden ticketing their bus is genuinely funny.
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:13 - Jul 5 with 1697 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:00 - Jul 5 by londonlisa2001

Not if they give him a longer sentence he hasn’t.

Apparently he could be jailed for up to two years. Anything over 4 months and he’s back inside.

The traffic warden ticketing their bus is genuinely funny.

Here it is my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:26 - Jul 5 with 1669 viewslonglostjack

Swathes of Deptford and Essex will be in mourning for their beloved hero. The flags of St.George will be flying at half mast. He’ll become a legend in their tiny brains.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:01 - Jul 6 with 1588 viewsLohengrin

Can somebody explain to me why BBC, ITV, Sky etc.. are filming outside of the Old Bailey as a man walks in to have a case brought against him for filming outside of a court as defendants walk into court?

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:17 - Jul 6 with 1573 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:01 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Can somebody explain to me why BBC, ITV, Sky etc.. are filming outside of the Old Bailey as a man walks in to have a case brought against him for filming outside of a court as defendants walk into court?

I think it’s called reporting restrictions. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:20 - Jul 6 with 1566 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:01 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I don't know but I'm guessing it's because it was decided by high court judges and not decided by a jury.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024