Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 38957 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 02:33 - Jul 6 with 1534 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:18 - Jul 6 by NotLoyal

A political statement by an employee of the government ?
Or just doing his job ?

A coucil employee (and human being) taking mirth from the discomfort of those who just abused him...Just doing his job and getting an extra kick.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:35 - Jul 6 with 1526 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:33 - Jul 6 by DJack

A coucil employee (and human being) taking mirth from the discomfort of those who just abused him...Just doing his job and getting an extra kick.

I suppose.
But if he was a proper copper ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:40 - Jul 6 with 1513 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:35 - Jul 6 by NotLoyal

I suppose.
But if he was a proper copper ?

Suppose he was Karl Marx, suppose he was Ghengis Khan, suppose anything you like but the facts as they appear are that he IS a coucil employee who whilst executing his duty in a legal fashion was abused , yet he chose to see a plus side and move on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:44 - Jul 6 with 1507 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:40 - Jul 6 by DJack

Suppose he was Karl Marx, suppose he was Ghengis Khan, suppose anything you like but the facts as they appear are that he IS a coucil employee who whilst executing his duty in a legal fashion was abused , yet he chose to see a plus side and move on.

Try as you may I doubt you’ll get many to see a fckin Traffic Warden as Twm Siôn Cati...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:48 - Jul 6 with 1503 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:44 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Try as you may I doubt you’ll get many to see a fckin Traffic Warden as Twm Siôn Cati...

Where did I try to do that I just pointed out some bollix misdirection and right on cue you came in with some more...

Edit - just to say there is a name I'd forgotten way, way in the past.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 2:54]

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:53 - Jul 6 with 1499 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:48 - Jul 6 by DJack

Where did I try to do that I just pointed out some bollix misdirection and right on cue you came in with some more...

Edit - just to say there is a name I'd forgotten way, way in the past.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 2:54]

You’re about ten minutes away from putting his poster on your bedroom wall like a love-lorn teenage girl...

Edit: I’m happy to jog your memory.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 2:56]

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:55 - Jul 6 with 1496 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:53 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

You’re about ten minutes away from putting his poster on your bedroom wall like a love-lorn teenage girl...

Edit: I’m happy to jog your memory.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 2:56]

Then, as ever, you have no idea of who I am now and who I was previously. For a bright guy you are still dull as ditchwater.

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:57 - Jul 6 with 1495 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:55 - Jul 6 by DJack

Then, as ever, you have no idea of who I am now and who I was previously. For a bright guy you are still dull as ditchwater.

Don’t tell me you was a Traffic Warden!

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 03:01 - Jul 6 with 1488 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 02:57 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Don’t tell me you was a Traffic Warden!

Feck no...do you hate me that much that you would envision thus!

Tommy Robinson freed on 03:06 - Jul 6 with 1486 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 03:01 - Jul 6 by DJack

Feck no...do you hate me that much that you would envision thus!

Certainly not! I do apologise.

Tommy Robinson freed on 03:20 - Jul 6 with 1479 viewsDJack

Tommy Robinson freed on 03:06 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Certainly not! I do apologise.

For all that I would disagree with you upon, I am eternally grateful for your outpourings of knowledge some are reminders of what I once learned and much is new to me. Unfortunately through the lack of intellectual capacity and a failing memory (one that was poor from birth) I am unable to absorb all you offer but I'm grateful... That said stop rationalising right-wing schitt!

Edit just to add friendly smilie OK it wasn't friendly but it was accurate
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 3:22]

Tommy Robinson freed on 06:37 - Jul 6 with 1445 viewsepaul

Absolutely love the video of the parking attendant, ticketing the f*cking idiots, a moot point but he is not a traffic warden, he is a parking attendant, there are no more traffic wardens anymore. Traffic Wardens were employed by the local police authority, Local govt/council employ parking attendants, anyway love the vid!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:18 - Jul 6 with 1406 viewssotonswan

Don't be racist now.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:49 - Jul 6 with 1378 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 00:27 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I’d call it naked corruption.

It’s the law of the land Loh, if he doesn’t like it, he can always move to another country
Tommy Robinson freed on 08:50 - Jul 6 with 1377 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:49 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

It’s the law of the land Loh, if he doesn’t like it, he can always move to another country

Does that law apply equally to the rest of us?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:06 - Jul 6 with 1350 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:50 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Does that law apply equally to the rest of us?

In the same way it’s been applying to remainers for the last 3 years
Tommy Robinson freed on 09:13 - Jul 6 with 1340 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:49 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

I’ve got a better idea, he can up his game and make life Hell for the legislators who have one hand in your back pocket and the other around the throat of your grandchildrens’ future.

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:18 - Jul 6 with 1333 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:13 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

I’ve got a better idea, he can up his game and make life Hell for the legislators who have one hand in your back pocket and the other around the throat of your grandchildrens’ future.

How’s he going to do that by disrupting legal proceedings for rapists?
Tommy Robinson freed on 09:30 - Jul 6 with 1312 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:06 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

In the same way it’s been applying to remainers for the last 3 years

You’ve all been arrested, charged, tried, convicted, sentenced and imprisoned within five hours? All 16 million of you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:34 - Jul 6 with 1308 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:18 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

How’s he going to do that by disrupting legal proceedings for rapists?

He’s not. Disrupting Parliament, bringing it all the way home would be a good start.

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:38 - Jul 6 with 1307 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:30 - Jul 6 by Highjack

You’ve all been arrested, charged, tried, convicted, sentenced and imprisoned within five hours? All 16 million of you?

Should be executed for treason...
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 9:38]
Tommy Robinson freed on 09:42 - Jul 6 with 1300 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:30 - Jul 6 by Highjack

He was on a suspended sentence and already warned by the judge not to do it again. So he does it again, and records it all on camera.

If he does t like the law of the land, he can fook off to another country.
Tommy Robinson freed on 09:50 - Jul 6 with 1296 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:42 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

He was on a suspended sentence and already warned by the judge not to do it again. So he does it again, and records it all on camera.

Should the Suffragettes have fcked off as well for daring to challenge the law?

That can’t be how you see the people of these islands? A faceless mass plodding head bowed, afraid to speak up. I’m sure that’s exactly what some want, producer/consumers not conscious individuals. Those are who the fight must be carried to.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:04 - Jul 6 with 1278 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:42 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

If you were arrested this morning would you reasonably expect to be in prison by lunchtime? Even if you definitely did it any reasonable justice system should give you time to consult a lawyer or prepare your case. A fair trial and due process is vital. Like I said they couldn’t lock him up quick enough.

If they can do this with Robinson in the full glare of the public they could do it to you.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:05 - Jul 6 with 1277 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:50 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

Should the Suffragettes have fcked off as well for daring to challenge the law?

That can’t be how you see the people of these islands? A faceless mass plodding head bowed, afraid to speak up. I’m sure that’s exactly what some want, producer/consumers not conscious individuals. Those are who the fight must be carried to.

There are no parallels between the suffragettes and Yaxley Lenon attempting to get a rape prosecution thrown out. He hasn’t been convicted of any new law designed to silence him, he just flouted existing laws after having already been warned about it.

His UKIP and Brexit thug pals have been telling remainers to leave the country if they love the EU so much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024