Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain of Wales off to.... 15:47 - Aug 1 with 3295 viewsSwanjaxs

Stoke on loan then 😂
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/former-swansea-city-c
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 15:51]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Captain of Wales off to.... on 16:40 - Aug 1 with 3047 viewsdobjack2

What’s the point of the laughing smiley?
Captain of Wales off to.... on 16:42 - Aug 1 with 3033 viewsSwanjaxs

Captain of Wales off to.... on 16:40 - Aug 1 by dobjack2

What’s the point of the laughing smiley?

None of your business 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Captain of Wales off to.... on 16:44 - Aug 1 with 3008 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good signing for them

Fack him

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Captain of Wales off to.... on 17:55 - Aug 1 with 2729 viewsdobjack2

Captain of Wales off to.... on 16:42 - Aug 1 by Swanjaxs

None of your business 😂

You seem more of a sour grape than a banana split.
Captain of Wales off to.... on 18:03 - Aug 1 with 2685 viewsSwanjaxs

Captain of Wales off to.... on 17:55 - Aug 1 by dobjack2

You seem more of a sour grape than a banana split.

I like you, you are funny

Captain of Wales off to.... on 10:10 - Aug 2 with 2205 viewsawayjack

Done st medical. Glad we didn't go for him. Lost what little pace he had and need fresh hungry players.
Captain of Wales off to.... on 10:40 - Aug 2 with 2147 viewsMrSwerve

Probably a half decent loan for them. Ash can probably cut it in the Championship despite his lack of pace. One of those signings that you wouldn't mind at the club but not gutted that he's not at the club.

The thing he could have offered us more than anything is leadership.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Captain of Wales off to.... on 10:58 - Aug 2 with 2097 viewsScottishEddie

Good move for all parties

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Login to get fewer ads

Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:03 - Aug 2 with 2082 viewsUplandsJack

Captain of Wales off to.... on 10:40 - Aug 2 by MrSwerve

Probably a half decent loan for them. Ash can probably cut it in the Championship despite his lack of pace. One of those signings that you wouldn't mind at the club but not gutted that he's not at the club.

The thing he could have offered us more than anything is leadership.

I don't agree.
Ash was a great CB for us, yes totally agree and would never take that away from him. But he was never a great captain, plain and simple. Lets not try to re-write history here. He often went missing when times got tough and when others looked around for guidance he would be found pulling his shirt over his head or sitting on the floor sulking.
No Ash was just loud and brash around the place (As reported many, many times by the players at the time). I actually believe with this group of younger, inexperienced players Potter is putting together, he would have probably intimidated at least a few. I think he would of been a disruption and let's all be honest here, We had seen the best of Ash BEFORE we sold him to the toffee's.
So for me, its a massive No Thanks.
That all said, I wish him well wherever he goes, apart of course when he plays against us!
Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:19 - Aug 2 with 2031 viewsScottishEddie

Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:03 - Aug 2 by UplandsJack

I don't agree.
Ash was a great CB for us, yes totally agree and would never take that away from him. But he was never a great captain, plain and simple. Lets not try to re-write history here. He often went missing when times got tough and when others looked around for guidance he would be found pulling his shirt over his head or sitting on the floor sulking.
No Ash was just loud and brash around the place (As reported many, many times by the players at the time). I actually believe with this group of younger, inexperienced players Potter is putting together, he would have probably intimidated at least a few. I think he would of been a disruption and let's all be honest here, We had seen the best of Ash BEFORE we sold him to the toffee's.
So for me, its a massive No Thanks.
That all said, I wish him well wherever he goes, apart of course when he plays against us!

Captained us for the years we stayed in the PL then...

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:31 - Aug 2 with 2003 viewsUplandsJack

Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:19 - Aug 2 by ScottishEddie

Captained us for the years we stayed in the PL then...

And that means what exactly? We also stayed in the premier league for 2 seasons after he left????
Ash was the vice captain under monk and then became full-time official club captain when monk took the managers seat. (3rd season in prem) So obvious replacement.
Go back through the threads if they are still there. Ash was criticised many, many times for his poor captaincy.
As I said during last post, STOP trying to re-write history. Ash was a great CB for us, of that there are no doubts, but a great captain he was not!
Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:34 - Aug 2 with 1983 views34dfgdf54

Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:31 - Aug 2 by UplandsJack

And that means what exactly? We also stayed in the premier league for 2 seasons after he left????
Ash was the vice captain under monk and then became full-time official club captain when monk took the managers seat. (3rd season in prem) So obvious replacement.
Go back through the threads if they are still there. Ash was criticised many, many times for his poor captaincy.
As I said during last post, STOP trying to re-write history. Ash was a great CB for us, of that there are no doubts, but a great captain he was not!

I thought he was a very poor captain personally.

When things are going your way he is / was brilliant, chucking his body in the way of everything, power house, but as soon as things went wrong, body language shot to bits, blaming everyone but himself.
Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:44 - Aug 2 with 1962 viewsUplandsJack

Captain of Wales off to.... on 11:34 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

I thought he was a very poor captain personally.

When things are going your way he is / was brilliant, chucking his body in the way of everything, power house, but as soon as things went wrong, body language shot to bits, blaming everyone but himself.

Exactly.........
Captain of Wales off to.... on 09:19 - Aug 3 with 1682 viewsomarjack

It's official now.

Our young, fact attacking players should be able to rip their defence apart if they're relying on him.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024