Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS 18:36 - Aug 2 with 29493 viewscastlejack

13 players out, 3 players signed

Just heard Mawson deal now confirmed, and club seem content with £8m for Clueless.

This is so depressing,

Having worked in the City for many years, I knew these bustard yanks would asset strip us for years which started even before their first season as owners had started....

But this is bordering on ridiculous. The rate of pillage is speeding up and the vultures have now successfully left us with a SWAN CARCASS.

The parachute payments are only ever one click away as they disappear electronically across the Atlantic.
In the words of Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, when asked Why have you wrecked our company/club....
BECAUSE ITS WRECK-ABLE

Poll: Next Swans manager

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:40 - Aug 2 with 14201 viewsTheResurrection

What were you doing in the city? Driving a tube?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 14189 viewsjasper_T

More alarmist nonsense get a grip.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 14186 viewsCaptain_Sham

Now 55 on ignore.

Its just a ride.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 14185 viewsCooperman

Try to think of it as a case of restructuring club finances.

We could not carry a £90m wage bill into the championship.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:42 - Aug 2 with 14173 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:40 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

Lol so funny

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:43 - Aug 2 with 14142 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:42 - Aug 2 by castlejack

Lol so funny

Aye, and you're pretty twp, nice to meet you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:43 - Aug 2 with 14146 viewsSomethingRandom

Apart from Mawson they were all players that should never have been bought in the first place

Jog on, Kitty...

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:44 - Aug 2 with 14140 viewsomarjack

F*ck off idiot.

Do you want the club to drown in debt?

The club has to make sacrifices to keep afloat after losing over half of its income..it sucks but that's how it should be done..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:44 - Aug 2 with 14135 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

I agree, but Mawson was on championship wages, and as an asset was worth more than £15 million

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:45 - Aug 2 with 14118 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 by Captain_Sham

Now 55 on ignore.

didn’t know u could find the right button with those fish fingers

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:47 - Aug 2 with 14092 viewsawayjack

Sales haven't finished yet. Ayew, Clucas, Fernandez and Naughton be gone soon and Bony when / if fit someone will take him in Jan. It'll be 16-17 players out and maybe 5-6 in.

Positive is the players linked - if we're able to close the deals - look young and hungry unlike the spoilt lazy txats that shamed the shirt last season.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:47 - Aug 2 with 14089 viewsdobjack2

Drivel
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:48 - Aug 2 with 14081 viewsDr_Winston

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

Is the correct answer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:49 - Aug 2 with 14060 viewsTheResurrection

Fair play our fans are slowly coming back to us....

Well done finally.

Only a few weeks ago a stupid thread like this would've run away with itself and loads would've jumped on the bandwagon.

Now it seems it's getting the short shrift it deserved.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:49 - Aug 2 with 14063 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:44 - Aug 2 by omarjack

F*ck off idiot.

Do you want the club to drown in debt?

The club has to make sacrifices to keep afloat after losing over half of its income..it sucks but that's how it should be done..

You don’t have to have a fire sale and sell all players well below market value.

You wouldn’t sell your house for half price would you? Or are you a fcking idiot too?

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:50 - Aug 2 with 14054 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:40 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

If I was driving a tube, I’d still probably be on double your wages

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:54 - Aug 2 with 14001 viewsDaggyjack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:47 - Aug 2 by awayjack

Sales haven't finished yet. Ayew, Clucas, Fernandez and Naughton be gone soon and Bony when / if fit someone will take him in Jan. It'll be 16-17 players out and maybe 5-6 in.

Positive is the players linked - if we're able to close the deals - look young and hungry unlike the spoilt lazy txats that shamed the shirt last season.

100% this ^
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:57 - Aug 2 with 13960 viewsSgorioFruit

As long as we offload Naughton I couldn’t give a monkeys who comes or goes

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:57 - Aug 2 with 13951 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:50 - Aug 2 by castlejack

If I was driving a tube, I’d still probably be on double your wages

Driving a tube and renting your old boy out then?

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:00 - Aug 2 with 13913 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:57 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

Driving a tube and renting your old boy out then?

Your such an r hole
FU

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:05 - Aug 2 with 13853 viewsCroftyjack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 by jasper_T

More alarmist nonsense get a grip.

Maybe a bit alarmist but don't alter the fact that if FF goes too we will have VDH and Amat as CB and Carrol,Fulton and injured get in cm...
Easy to say well we sign woods and McKenna but there's a lot of integration to be done then.
I understand shifting the ayews and bony but if you ambition you must try and keep some of the key players just for the first season.ie clucas and mawson

Midfield worries me even though I'm excited about some of the attacking players.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:11 - Aug 2 with 13796 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:05 - Aug 2 by Croftyjack

Maybe a bit alarmist but don't alter the fact that if FF goes too we will have VDH and Amat as CB and Carrol,Fulton and injured get in cm...
Easy to say well we sign woods and McKenna but there's a lot of integration to be done then.
I understand shifting the ayews and bony but if you ambition you must try and keep some of the key players just for the first season.ie clucas and mawson

Midfield worries me even though I'm excited about some of the attacking players.

Exactly, Offload the high earning non performers, and retain the better performing players where the wages are more in line with championship players.

However, it is clear we are not only off loading to reduce wages, but to continue the asset stripping programme that placates the massive list of shareholders who are still in shock at the loss of the tv revenues.

This is not being run as a football club, it is a personal piggy bank for Levine and Kaplan

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:16 - Aug 2 with 13751 viewsjasper_T

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:05 - Aug 2 by Croftyjack

Clucas isn't a key player here. With our new signings it's hard to see a role for him in the team. Was useless in central midfield.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:18 - Aug 2 with 13733 viewsKingBony

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 by Captain_Sham

Now 55 on ignore.

Can you put me on ignore please you shammi kebab Currunt?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:21 - Aug 2 with 13703 viewsKingBony

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:49 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

Fair play our fans are slowly coming back to us....

Well done finally.

Only a few weeks ago a stupid thread like this would've run away with itself and loads would've jumped on the bandwagon.

Now it seems it's getting the short shrift it deserved.

Well done to you too Res for not being a sarcastic clueless tvvat......oh wait

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024