Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS 18:36 - Aug 2 with 29766 viewscastlejack

13 players out, 3 players signed

Just heard Mawson deal now confirmed, and club seem content with £8m for Clueless.

This is so depressing,

Having worked in the City for many years, I knew these bustard yanks would asset strip us for years which started even before their first season as owners had started....

But this is bordering on ridiculous. The rate of pillage is speeding up and the vultures have now successfully left us with a SWAN CARCASS.

The parachute payments are only ever one click away as they disappear electronically across the Atlantic.
In the words of Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, when asked Why have you wrecked our company/club....
BECAUSE ITS WRECK-ABLE

Poll: Next Swans manager

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:22 - Aug 2 with 1983 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:18 - Aug 2 by KingBony

Can you put me on ignore please you shammi kebab Currunt?

Maybe Captain Sham should block everyone except Resurrection

Can you imagine the threads these two dick heads would have?

Maybe we could transfer them to the CCFC forum? before the transfer deadline preferably

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:27 - Aug 2 with 1962 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:21 - Aug 2 by KingBony

Well done to you too Res for not being a sarcastic clueless tvvat......oh wait

Looks like Resurrection annoys most fans on here.

Can he stick to football matters rather than insults?

Answers on a postcard

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:28 - Aug 2 with 1956 viewsKingBony

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:22 - Aug 2 by castlejack

Maybe Captain Sham should block everyone except Resurrection

Can you imagine the threads these two dick heads would have?

Maybe we could transfer them to the CCFC forum? before the transfer deadline preferably

Doesn’t bare thinking about fella. Love it if they fecked off tbh 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:28 - Aug 2 with 1950 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:11 - Aug 2 by castlejack

Exactly, Offload the high earning non performers, and retain the better performing players where the wages are more in line with championship players.

However, it is clear we are not only off loading to reduce wages, but to continue the asset stripping programme that placates the massive list of shareholders who are still in shock at the loss of the tv revenues.

This is not being run as a football club, it is a personal piggy bank for Levine and Kaplan

You ain't got a clue son.

We've got to get 90m worth of wages down to less than 40m. There'll be no siphoning of any monies.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:30 - Aug 2 with 1941 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:18 - Aug 2 by KingBony

Can you put me on ignore please you shammi kebab Currunt?

I would assume it's only idiots like me that puts up with the turgid shit you post.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:40 - Aug 2 with 1899 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:28 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

You ain't got a clue son.

We've got to get 90m worth of wages down to less than 40m. There'll be no siphoning of any monies.

You are allowed to close the wage gap using transfer receipts

We’ve had close on £35 million in transfer and loan fees and with significant wage savings already realised with the likes of Sanchez (£7 million a year) and 12 other departures I’m sure the gap is minimal without all the other planned transfers.

You need to look at Capital receipts (transfers) as well as Operating cost savings (wages) together, not the slash and burn approach of just looking at and slashing the wage bill.

Keep up!!

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:44 - Aug 2 with 1884 viewsLeonWasGod

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:41 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

Try to think of it as a case of restructuring club finances.

We could not carry a £90m wage bill into the championship.

Quite. Pretty obvious there would be lots of departures. Not only do we need to reduce the wage bill, and we need to sell to raise cash for new players, but bottom line is players like Fab and the Ayews and Mawson want to play a higher level. And some ofbthe thers will want to too. No way can we keep them.

Besides, morale was sh*te - I’m quite happy with a reboot even if it’ll probably be a tougher season than many of us expect. Celina and McKay over Ayey and Routs for example? Yes please.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:50 - Aug 2 with 1845 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:40 - Aug 2 by castlejack

You are allowed to close the wage gap using transfer receipts

We’ve had close on £35 million in transfer and loan fees and with significant wage savings already realised with the likes of Sanchez (£7 million a year) and 12 other departures I’m sure the gap is minimal without all the other planned transfers.

You need to look at Capital receipts (transfers) as well as Operating cost savings (wages) together, not the slash and burn approach of just looking at and slashing the wage bill.

Keep up!!

What the hell is a transfer receipt?

And Sanches on 7m a year?? Are you for facking real mate?? I think you maybe talking about his loan fee there.

I'll also be interested in seeing where your pie in the sky 35m is from as you do know that any figure you may read about is nothing like the figure we actually get. So if you're trying to round up multiplying by ten you're duller than your opening post tosh suggests.

We'll get 41m I think I read this season, plus whatever we make from ticket sales, merchandise etc, so it's not a whole lot is it, not when you look at our wage bill right here right now with the players we've still got at the Club.

These sales aren't for profit, they're a necessity to survive.

Do some research, think a bit more and come back when you've got something sensible to post.

Login to get fewer ads

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:56 - Aug 2 with 1819 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:44 - Aug 2 by LeonWasGod

Quite. Pretty obvious there would be lots of departures. Not only do we need to reduce the wage bill, and we need to sell to raise cash for new players, but bottom line is players like Fab and the Ayews and Mawson want to play a higher level. And some ofbthe thers will want to too. No way can we keep them.

Besides, morale was sh*te - I’m quite happy with a reboot even if it’ll probably be a tougher season than many of us expect. Celina and McKay over Ayey and Routs for example? Yes please.

Yes morale was awful, Paul Clement was a useless manager last season, with Carvahal providing a massive uplift in morale, until he bottled it towards the end

Clement was nearly responsible for two clubs being relegated last season ; Reading only just survived.

Fingers crossed for this season that whoever we have left can be moulded into a half decent team who hopefully can challenge for a top six spot

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:03 - Aug 2 with 1785 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 19:50 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

What the hell is a transfer receipt?

And Sanches on 7m a year?? Are you for facking real mate?? I think you maybe talking about his loan fee there.

I'll also be interested in seeing where your pie in the sky 35m is from as you do know that any figure you may read about is nothing like the figure we actually get. So if you're trying to round up multiplying by ten you're duller than your opening post tosh suggests.

We'll get 41m I think I read this season, plus whatever we make from ticket sales, merchandise etc, so it's not a whole lot is it, not when you look at our wage bill right here right now with the players we've still got at the Club.

These sales aren't for profit, they're a necessity to survive.

Do some research, think a bit more and come back when you've got something sensible to post.

£7m Fabianski
£15m Mawson
£7mMesa
£4m Bartley
£1m Ayew loan fee

Total £35 Million

And almost agreed £8 m Clucas would net £43 million in Capital receipts ( you asked, Money received for selling players)

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:05 - Aug 2 with 1773 viewsjasper_T

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:03 - Aug 2 by castlejack

£7m Fabianski
£15m Mawson
£7mMesa
£4m Bartley
£1m Ayew loan fee

Total £35 Million

And almost agreed £8 m Clucas would net £43 million in Capital receipts ( you asked, Money received for selling players)

Ayew's loan fee covers the portion of wages we're still paying (it was structured so that we'd get some cash up front).

15% or so of the Mawson cash goes to Barnsley due to sell on clauses.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:06 - Aug 2 with 1773 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The hedge fund will be happy at least

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:14 - Aug 2 with 1734 viewsOldjack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 18:57 - Aug 2 by SgorioFruit

As long as we offload Naughton I couldn’t give a monkeys who comes or goes

Now who the fuk would want him ? I'd swap him for Ryan Woods, we'd have to add 5 mill aswell thou

job done !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:15 - Aug 2 with 1731 viewsGeoffThom

I don't care which ones get sold ,they got relegated ,it's on their cv now ,as far as I'm concerned now after the last two signings and listening to potter I. Buyi g in to his philosophy, and if it takes two years so be it at least he's honest about it and the situation 😎😎😎
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:20 - Aug 2 with 1714 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:05 - Aug 2 by jasper_T

Ayew's loan fee covers the portion of wages we're still paying (it was structured so that we'd get some cash up front).

15% or so of the Mawson cash goes to Barnsley due to sell on clauses.

Thanks for the update. We still have Andre to sell at a later stage

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:24 - Aug 2 with 1697 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:15 - Aug 2 by GeoffThom

I don't care which ones get sold ,they got relegated ,it's on their cv now ,as far as I'm concerned now after the last two signings and listening to potter I. Buyi g in to his philosophy, and if it takes two years so be it at least he's honest about it and the situation 😎😎😎

If Potter turns out to be any good, he’ll be sold by the asset strippers to a Premier league club faster than you can say promotion.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:25 - Aug 2 with 1690 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:03 - Aug 2 by castlejack

£7m Fabianski
£15m Mawson
£7mMesa
£4m Bartley
£1m Ayew loan fee

Total £35 Million

Well that's 34m but anyway, let's not split hairs.

OK, so how much have we received from those figures do you think? It won't be anything like those figures

Also we will only see that money coming in in instalments and regardless of that it's bloody needed to offset the wages that are still on the books and to keep us competitive.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:27 - Aug 2 with 1683 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:06 - Aug 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

The hedge fund will be happy at least

Oh FFS

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:30 - Aug 2 with 1666 viewsJack59

Yes, I think you're quite right in everything you say, there certainly appears to be no hint of any investment at all.
But unlike you, I'm not at all depressed by the blatant robbery going on, and which will continue until our last parachute payment. In fact, the sooner they strip us to a carcass, the better as far as I'm concerned, as it means they will have nothing left to feed on here, and they will then depart in a brisk manner.

What appalling human beings they are!
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:30 - Aug 2 with 1664 viewsPhil_S

I'll make a promise now

Given the Trust is a 21% shareholder they will still be having access to the club books and finances. If this money coming in is being "trousered" out to the States then it will be shown in the books and I will make sure that it is publicised on here and other forms of social media

As a clue though don't hold your breath waiting as it won't be happening

The sales were always going to happen in a summer when our income has more than halved. It was either that or take a risk with the long term future of the club by hoping we get promoted straight away. Never going to happen

This post has been edited by an administrator
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:34 - Aug 2 with 1644 views34dfgdf54

What did people actually expect when we got relegated then? To keep all our best players?
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:35 - Aug 2 with 1639 viewsicecoldjack

You knew they'd asset strip us because you worked in the city ?

Jeez.. surely you'd only need about 5 IQ points to work out we'd be getting shafted the moment Huw said" we need the finance from them to take us to the next level"
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:36 - Aug 2 with 1625 viewsGeoffThom

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:30 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

I'll make a promise now

Given the Trust is a 21% shareholder they will still be having access to the club books and finances. If this money coming in is being "trousered" out to the States then it will be shown in the books and I will make sure that it is publicised on here and other forms of social media

The sales were always going to happen in a summer when our income has more than halved. It was either that or take a risk with the long term future of the club by hoping we get promoted straight away. Never going to happen

If you can give as much clarity as possible, I for one look forward to it plus make these yanks tow the party line then everyone will be behind you
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:36 - Aug 2 with 1625 viewsOldjack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:30 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

I'll make a promise now

You say ''as it won't be happening ,''you can't stop it ,and will only know after it's been done , As to trying to get it back ,now that should be fun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:38 - Aug 2 with 1617 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:36 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

You say ''as it won't be happening ,''you can't stop it ,and will only know after it's been done , As to trying to get it back ,now that should be fun

In English?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024