Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS 18:36 - Aug 2 with 28669 viewscastlejack

13 players out, 3 players signed

Just heard Mawson deal now confirmed, and club seem content with £8m for Clueless.

This is so depressing,

Having worked in the City for many years, I knew these bustard yanks would asset strip us for years which started even before their first season as owners had started....

But this is bordering on ridiculous. The rate of pillage is speeding up and the vultures have now successfully left us with a SWAN CARCASS.

The parachute payments are only ever one click away as they disappear electronically across the Atlantic.
In the words of Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, when asked Why have you wrecked our company/club....
BECAUSE ITS WRECK-ABLE

Poll: Next Swans manager

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:38 - Aug 2 with 1505 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:36 - Aug 2 by GeoffThom

If you can give as much clarity as possible, I for one look forward to it plus make these yanks tow the party line then everyone will be behind you

What is the party line?
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 1494 viewsWingstandwood

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:38 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

What is the party line?

Any updates on the mediation?

Argus!

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 1492 viewsGeoffThom

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:38 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

What is the party line?

The club and its asserts come first American hedge fund last ,for starters
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:42 - Aug 2 with 1480 viewsJack59

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:34 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

What did people actually expect when we got relegated then? To keep all our best players?

The asset stripping of this club actually started years ago, it has only gathered pace since relegation.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:43 - Aug 2 with 1473 viewsDr_Winston

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:30 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

I'll make a promise now

Given the Trust is a 21% shareholder they will still be having access to the club books and finances. If this money coming in is being "trousered" out to the States then it will be shown in the books and I will make sure that it is publicised on here and other forms of social media

As a clue though don't hold your breath waiting as it won't be happening

The sales were always going to happen in a summer when our income has more than halved. It was either that or take a risk with the long term future of the club by hoping we get promoted straight away. Never going to happen

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm amazed how many people can't grasp that last paragraph.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:44 - Aug 2 with 1463 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:42 - Aug 2 by Jack59

The asset stripping of this club actually started years ago, it has only gathered pace since relegation.

What facking assets did the Club have to strip FFS?..

Jesus, the level of intelligence on here is scary.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:45 - Aug 2 with 1459 viewsOldjack

In English?

Dear me ! if they want to milk us they will, and you will only know about it after the deed is done ,probably next July when the books are published

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:53 - Aug 2 with 1425 viewsJack59

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:44 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

What facking assets did the Club have to strip FFS?..

Jesus, the level of intelligence on here is scary.

In Football clubs, when you sell players and don't replace them with players of equal value.
The players are the assets, did you not know this, are you on the wrong site?
Login to get fewer ads

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:54 - Aug 2 with 1410 viewsTheResurrection

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:45 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

Dear me ! if they want to milk us they will, and you will only know about it after the deed is done ,probably next July when the books are published

Mate, if you don't understand a subject don't comment on it. You wouldn't be posting your shit on a brain surgery site would you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:55 - Aug 2 with 1408 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:40 - Aug 2 by Wingstandwood

Any updates on the mediation?

No, not attending my first board meeting until Monday evening
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:56 - Aug 2 with 1395 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:45 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

Let me say it agan

Th Trust - as a 21% shareholder - sees the books on a frequent basis
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:57 - Aug 2 with 1384 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:53 - Aug 2 by Jack59

In Football clubs, when you sell players and don't replace them with players of equal value.

Its not the case of replacing them with equal value as in the main we have done that. What we have failed on is getting equal value in in terms of ability
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:00 - Aug 2 with 1363 viewsOldjack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:54 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

Mate, if you don't understand a subject don't comment on it. You wouldn't be posting your shit on a brain surgery site would you?

you know i'm right ,they have shown the Trust nothing but utter contempt in the past ,do you think that's gonna change now Phil is back onboard? They do what they want when they want ,even a top Jenkins bum wipe LIKE YOU can see that ! ,NOW FUK OFF !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:01 - Aug 2 with 1359 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:53 - Aug 2 by Jack59

Resurrection is on the right site, he’s just not keeping up with the devious tactics of the Vulture Funds that OWN the club we support.

Probably best he doesn’t get bogged down in finances if he doesn’t realise

The Players are the assets ,

and the owners keep selling the expensive ones and replace them with much cheaper ones, and have sent us into a down ward spiral

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:02 - Aug 2 with 1350 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:00 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

you know i'm right ,they have shown the Trust nothing but utter contempt in the past ,do you think that's gonna change now Phil is back onboard? They do what they want when they want ,even a top Jenkins bum wipe LIKE YOU can see that ! ,NOW FUK OFF !

The Trust see the monthly management accounts...

I promise if they are trousering money away it will be seen in here and I will be the first to tell you
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:04 - Aug 2 with 1342 viewsTheResurrection

Ability has nothing to do with cost FFS, at least not in the ridiculous context you are dreaming up.

We've accounted for every penny of the clubs money.. It's not Kaplan's or Levien's, it's the club's!! They own a controlling share but it's not them making a profit or loss at the end of each year, it's the Club.

They've also got a responsibility to pay fellow employees within the Club. That comes at huge cost, the biggest cost. The Americans may earn a salary but they haven't taken any dividend, as far as I'm aware, or the Trust would receive one as well.

So buying and selling players isn't for personal profit, it's the club balancing the books mostly whilst trying to keep us competitive. Something they've failed at, but not because they've stripped us of any assets.

There may well come a time they will look to take money out and this would probably be against the wishes of the Trust, but until that time comes around all this talk of asset stripping is just a bit thick.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:05 - Aug 2 with 1330 viewsJack59

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:57 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

Its not the case of replacing them with equal value as in the main we have done that. What we have failed on is getting equal value in in terms of ability

I think you are referring to poor investments. I was referring to the asset stripping that has only been possible as a result of the clubs unrivalled low transfer incomings over a number of years.
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:06 - Aug 2 with 1323 viewscastlejack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 20:30 - Aug 2 by Jack59

Yes, I think you're quite right in everything you say, there certainly appears to be no hint of any investment at all.
But unlike you, I'm not at all depressed by the blatant robbery going on, and which will continue until our last parachute payment. In fact, the sooner they strip us to a carcass, the better as far as I'm concerned, as it means they will have nothing left to feed on here, and they will then depart in a brisk manner.

What appalling human beings they are!

Yes they are appalling human beings, and using smoke and mirrors to confuse.

They are also helped by Corporate reporting in that They do not have to file company accounts until 9 months after the end of the companies financial year, so the full extent of the asset stripping and profit or loss takes some time to filter through to the fans

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:07 - Aug 2 with 1313 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:05 - Aug 2 by Jack59

I think you are referring to poor investments. I was referring to the asset stripping that has only been possible as a result of the clubs unrivalled low transfer incomings over a number of years.

Its still not asset stripping
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:08 - Aug 2 with 1299 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:06 - Aug 2 by castlejack

Yes they are appalling human beings, and using smoke and mirrors to confuse.

They are also helped by Corporate reporting in that They do not have to file company accounts until 9 months after the end of the companies financial year, so the full extent of the asset stripping and profit or loss takes some time to filter through to the fans

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:08 - Aug 2 with 1299 viewsOldjack

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:02 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

I promise if they are trousering money away it will be seen in here and I will be the first to tell you

I hope you got a good accountant on board to scrutinize every penny in and out ,you'll need it , if they do start milking us how will you stop it ?

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:09 - Aug 2 with 1288 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:08 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

I hope you got a good accountant on board to scrutinize every penny in and out ,you'll need it , if they do start milking us how will you stop it ?

There are several strong accountants on the Trust board who would realise it

And if it was happening it would be in the public domain
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:11 - Aug 2 with 1281 viewsDr_Winston

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:09 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

There are several strong accountants on the Trust board who would realise it

And if it was happening it would be in the public domain

I'm getting a Blackadder/Baldrick vibe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:14 - Aug 2 with 1252 viewsPhil_S

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:11 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

I'm getting a Blackadder/Baldrick vibe.

Do you have a cunning plan?
Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:16 - Aug 2 with 1242 viewsDr_Winston

Asset strip away, strip away....Left with a SWAN CARCASS on 21:14 - Aug 2 by Phil_S

Do you have a cunning plan?

I'm going to put some pants on my head and shove two pencils up my nose.

Would fit right in on here lately.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024