Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American owners how much money will they make? 08:16 - Aug 3 with 879 viewsSwans9

Added Swansea City to their businesses owned portfolio. Taken money out for themselves and their shareholders. What state will we be in when they sell their stake to add further businesses to their portfolios to drain every last dollar out off. They seem to be in a no lose they either drain a business and when they sell the profit has been made. Subsequently in Dc United case wait for a richer businessman to buy them out at a huge profit.
American owners how much money will they make? on 08:27 - Aug 3 with 841 viewsraynor94

Yaaaaaaaaawn!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

American owners how much money will they make? on 08:35 - Aug 3 with 807 viewsgadgetuk

So exactly how are they taking this money out? Dividends? If they are taking dividends then so are every other shareholder including the trust.
They cannot just take the parachute payments and put them in their own accounts, that would be embezzlement.
The yanks may be inept, but I am not sure they are crooks. It's the same with investment, they cannot just put money into the club, it's not allowed, what they can do is create additional shares and sell them to raise funds, but that then means the trusts shares are worth less as they have been diluted.
The only people who have made money to date are the old board. If the owners want to make money, then they need the club to turn a profit and take dividends, or raise the value of the club, and sell it on.
American owners how much money will they make? on 08:47 - Aug 3 with 772 viewsQuincy999

American owners how much money will they make? on 08:35 - Aug 3 by gadgetuk

So exactly how are they taking this money out? Dividends? If they are taking dividends then so are every other shareholder including the trust.
They cannot just take the parachute payments and put them in their own accounts, that would be embezzlement.
The yanks may be inept, but I am not sure they are crooks. It's the same with investment, they cannot just put money into the club, it's not allowed, what they can do is create additional shares and sell them to raise funds, but that then means the trusts shares are worth less as they have been diluted.
The only people who have made money to date are the old board. If the owners want to make money, then they need the club to turn a profit and take dividends, or raise the value of the club, and sell it on.

I am an expert in everything and I agree with this.
American owners how much money will they make? on 08:55 - Aug 3 with 746 viewsSwans9

Both are former lawyers inept they certainly ain't. Businessman that know how to make money yes.
American owners how much money will they make? on 09:01 - Aug 3 with 722 viewsSmellyplumz

American owners how much money will they make? on 08:55 - Aug 3 by Swans9

Both are former lawyers inept they certainly ain't. Businessman that know how to make money yes.

This all day long.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

American owners how much money will they make? on 09:39 - Aug 3 with 645 viewsA_Fans_Dad

American owners how much money will they make? on 09:01 - Aug 3 by Smellyplumz

This all day long.

Yes Lawers who know nothing about "making money" in the Premier League, they allowed their team to be relegated.
They will be very lucky to break even unless they can get us back in the Prem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024