Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC predict Swansea's chances 13:58 - Aug 3 with 2546 viewscwm02

Swansea were predicted to finish in a play-off spot by seven of BBC's journalists, while five others believe we will end up in the bottom half of the table.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44700925

Thoughts?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 22:44]
BBC predict Swansea's chanches on 14:00 - Aug 3 with 2529 viewsomarjack

I bet Jason Mohammed isn't one of these journalists.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

BBC predict Swansea's chanches on 14:37 - Aug 3 with 2439 viewsjacksfullaces

my thoughts are very few of these 'journalists' have done much research and will be going on a gut feeling that a Premier League squad should keep its head above water in the championship.

it's probably the few that have realized we don't have that squad anymore that may be a little more cautious. as even the players coming in guarantee nothing at the moment.

we will only know if they are the wiley buys the board optimists feel after a few weeks. seem to recall this time last year most of those optimists were declaring sanches, bony and abraham as out best ever transfer window.

you think people would learn to wait and see by know. the journalists however, have got a job to do. presumably we are spared lawrensons big team v small team predictions this year though?
BBC predict Swansea's chanches on 18:56 - Aug 3 with 2187 viewsCooperman

On a positive note we must be off Lawro’s radar this season.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

BBC predict Swansea's chanches on 20:26 - Aug 3 with 2084 viewsRancid

You can get 33/1 on us being relegated.I know 1 or 2 heavy punters who have backed this with optimism.

I haven't got a clue how we'll do and neither will anyone at the moment.Potter could be the next Mourinho and turn us into title contenders at the first attempt or he could really struggle with such a young side and be gone before the season ends.

Personally I think we'll do really well and play some great football once again.I dont see promotion but a top 8 finish and the following season being our year.

Potter's gonna be our best and most important appointment since Rodgers.

Have faith and patience🤩
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 20:38]
BBC predict Swansea's chances on 08:32 - Aug 4 with 1734 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I would say the five are right and the seven are just lazy and haven't studied what has happened over the last few seasons, and our current predicament.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024