Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Read the comments at the bottom of this article 14:56 - Aug 3 with 2005 viewsEbo

Shows how broken this country is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809802/Refugee-begs-new-council-flat-aw
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 14:57]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 15:03 - Aug 3 with 1981 viewsLeonWasGod

That's 2 years ago (not that it changes your message). Good timing though, as the Economist has just published an article saying that things are starting to open up there now and there may be a route to a peace/normality. But it's being a paywall - https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/08/04/eritrea-africas-most
Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 15:14 - Aug 3 with 1959 viewsEbo

It's random article that popped up when I was searching for something.

i work with a guy who fled Iraq in the 90's. he came from a well off family and those comments in that article where they keep mentioning he has this and that, they don't stop to think that the asylum seeker may have brought those items with him or they may have been donated, they know nothing of his former life in Africa yet seem to know everything about him.

Meanwhile not one comment on the drug addled waste of oxygen who burgled his flat, all the man wants is a bit of peace.

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 20:39 - Aug 3 with 1840 viewsFlashberryjack

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 15:14 - Aug 3 by Ebo

i work with a guy who fled Iraq in the 90's. he came from a well off family and those comments in that article where they keep mentioning he has this and that, they don't stop to think that the asylum seeker may have brought those items with him or they may have been donated, they know nothing of his former life in Africa yet seem to know everything about him.

Meanwhile not one comment on the drug addled waste of oxygen who burgled his flat, all the man wants is a bit of peace.

I'm sure there are many families that would like to move to an area with nice neighbors.

He traveled all the way from war torn Eritrea to escape that sh*t hole, only to find himself in social housing in Swansea, with thieves and druggies for neighbors, he must be absolutely devastated.

I bet he wished he hadn't bothered now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 21:47 - Aug 3 with 1791 viewspikeypaul

Maybe he wil find a better life in one of the countries he passed through to get here.

What rent is he paying or is he there living on our taxes?

Must admit I feel sorry for him having his chocolates stolen.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 21:50 - Aug 3 with 1780 viewspeenemunde

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 15:14 - Aug 3 by Ebo

What about British families that are housed in similar places ?.

He seems very ungrateful to me.
Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 22:23 - Aug 3 with 1738 viewsbuilthjack

Druggies. Knock them up at 6 in the morning. Put a broom in their hand and get them cleaning the streets until dark. Drive them up the arse if they refuse.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 09:23 - Aug 6 with 1606 viewsEbo

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 21:50 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

What about British families that are housed in similar places ?.

He seems very ungrateful to me.

A lot of those families are up to their drugholes on spice.

Read the comments at the bottom of this article on 09:28 - Aug 6 with 1596 viewsJackfath

Why do the people commenting on the article decry the gentleman and not chastise the drug addled burglar?

As the OP states, this country is broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024