Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DAY ONE 05:59 - Aug 4 with 2994 viewsfrenzied

..of the new season.

After the great escape on the last day of last season ,followed by the best world cup tournament in living memory and then a clean sweep in all our pre season games lets hope we can get some points on the board by the end of Aug.

Im more optimistic this season than at the beginning of last season when we looked to be scrambling around for players at the last minute.

Lets hope defensive errors at set pieces.keeper dropping ball in last minute,own goals,missed penalties,avoidable sending offs are not as prominent as they appeared to be last season..

UP THE DALE!!!

PS EFL SHOW NOW ON QUEST
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 6:05]
DAY ONE on 09:38 - Aug 4 with 2845 viewsmikehunt

Unambitious I know but safe by Easter would do me after last season. Since Hilly started doing cups I would hope for decent progression in all competitions with maybe a tilt at the Checkatrade - just so we can put that we have won something on our CV. I also have a feeling we will encounter Spurs again at some stage - Nurse! My medication is wearing off again...

And, seeing as you brought it up, the World Cup: ok a bit better than usual this time but you know what its trouble is? It was just like watching Premier League games. Back in the day the excitement of the competition was seeing teams of players you’d never heard of with differing styles of play. So fascinating. Now? Meh! I may turn my attention to the CONIFA Cup to get that kind of unknown, unexpected football.

Up The Dale!!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

DAY ONE on 09:59 - Aug 4 with 2812 viewschalky_ncfc

I've got my fingers crossed that your season will be just as 'entertaining ' as the last season was,it was certainly was up and down emotionally but at least it ended on an up

Up the Dale

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

DAY ONE on 10:15 - Aug 4 with 2788 viewsrochdaleriddler

Can’t wait, setting off for Burton shortly

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

DAY ONE on 10:22 - Aug 4 with 2768 viewsYorkshire_Dale

At last,real football is back!

17 wins = 51 points = safety ( I hope )
DAY ONE on 10:52 - Aug 4 with 2697 viewsDiddyDave

My smart phone tells me it`s 16551 kms from Tweed Heads,NSW to Rochdale,Lancashire. Not a problem,I`ll be cheering the boys on from my p/c every step of the way,maybe even take in a game or two on Fox as I see Sunderland v Charlton`s on in a couple of hours before the three Championship games. Anyway,hope it`s a great season for Dale and all you tremendous supporters.
DAY ONE on 13:34 - Aug 4 with 2513 viewsAncoats_Blue

Here we go again, just not Peterborough at home (not for a week anyway).

Sat in Burton sweating cobs. Seems to be a healthy turnout from Dale today. Hopefully 3pts back up the m1

U.T.D.
DAY ONE on 17:16 - Aug 4 with 2268 viewsdavidab2202

Only another 48 pts and we should be safe--you can't beat a bit of positiveity after a great start to the season
DAY ONE on 17:38 - Aug 4 with 2200 viewskiwidale

DAY ONE on 10:52 - Aug 4 by DiddyDave

My smart phone tells me it`s 16551 kms from Tweed Heads,NSW to Rochdale,Lancashire. Not a problem,I`ll be cheering the boys on from my p/c every step of the way,maybe even take in a game or two on Fox as I see Sunderland v Charlton`s on in a couple of hours before the three Championship games. Anyway,hope it`s a great season for Dale and all you tremendous supporters.

Dave you live quite local I could walk it from there... Distance from Auckland to Rochdale 11,272.65 miles (18,141.57 km) my first car was 850cc Morris mini top speed down hill was 75mph it would take me driving non stop pissing in a bottle 150 hours. Set off midnight on Saturday get there at half time following Saturday.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

DAY ONE on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 1989 viewsDaleiLama

DAY ONE on 17:38 - Aug 4 by kiwidale

Dave you live quite local I could walk it from there... Distance from Auckland to Rochdale 11,272.65 miles (18,141.57 km) my first car was 850cc Morris mini top speed down hill was 75mph it would take me driving non stop pissing in a bottle 150 hours. Set off midnight on Saturday get there at half time following Saturday.

Didn't the Police have a song about that?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

DAY ONE on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 1939 viewsMolly

DAY ONE on 17:38 - Aug 4 by kiwidale

You must have one hell of a large bladder.
DAY ONE on 20:32 - Aug 4 with 1785 viewschalky_ncfc

DAY ONE on 20:01 - Aug 4 by Molly

You must have one hell of a large bladder.

Brilliant

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

DAY ONE on 22:26 - Aug 4 with 1619 viewswimborne_dale

DAY ONE on 09:38 - Aug 4 by mikehunt

Unambitious I know but safe by Easter would do me after last season. Since Hilly started doing cups I would hope for decent progression in all competitions with maybe a tilt at the Checkatrade - just so we can put that we have won something on our CV. I also have a feeling we will encounter Spurs again at some stage - Nurse! My medication is wearing off again...

And, seeing as you brought it up, the World Cup: ok a bit better than usual this time but you know what its trouble is? It was just like watching Premier League games. Back in the day the excitement of the competition was seeing teams of players you’d never heard of with differing styles of play. So fascinating. Now? Meh! I may turn my attention to the CONIFA Cup to get that kind of unknown, unexpected football.

Up The Dale!!

Another meeting with Spurs? Yes. In the final.
100% record so far this season.

Up The Dale

Edgar Allan's Crow

DAY ONE on 09:40 - Aug 5 with 1346 viewsmikehunt

He he. And good to be looking down the table for a change. Long may it last. Already a toughie next week though.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

DAY ONE on 13:43 - Aug 5 with 1096 viewsdingdangblue

Anyone watch the highlights on Quest last night? Just got round to watching it - bizarre commentary on our game where he says "Rochdale had their own drama back in May securing their place in league 1 on the final day and started to show some of that fighting spirit to pull one back through Liam Boyce - but couldn't find an equaliser"!?!?!?

Wtaf ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024