Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Making America great again. 12:56 - Aug 4 with 3362 viewslonglostjack

Well done President Chump. That’ll teach those tree hugging lefties.

US wildlife refuges end ban on neonics and GM crops http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45068650

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Making America great again. on 09:05 - Aug 6 with 844 viewspikeypaul

Making America great again. on 00:33 - Aug 6 by Jack_Meoff

Do you actually believe we live in a democracy? Honestly?

You do, don't you?

The trouble with your type is when there is an election or referendum and the result goes your way you say the result has come about democratically and we should all abide with it.

If you lose you scream and shout and do not accept it making all types of excuses and claiming democracy does not exist.

Your mind is in a very sad place with all its denial and bitterness, you should seriously seek professional help.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Making America great again. on 09:05 - Aug 6 with 843 viewspeenemunde

Making America great again. on 07:49 - Aug 6 by longlostjack

You still haven't answered the question.

That’s the decision for the Americans to make, personally I don’t care.
He’s putting America first.....hats off to him.
Making America great again. on 09:09 - Aug 6 with 841 viewsGowerjack

Making America great again. on 09:05 - Aug 6 by pikeypaul

The trouble with your type is when there is an election or referendum and the result goes your way you say the result has come about democratically and we should all abide with it.

If you lose you scream and shout and do not accept it making all types of excuses and claiming democracy does not exist.

Your mind is in a very sad place with all its denial and bitterness, you should seriously seek professional help.

You are a braindead imbecile who has no idea at all about Jackmeoff's political views despite the fact that he has made them crystal clear over many years on here.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Making America great again. on 09:17 - Aug 6 with 827 viewspikeypaul

Making America great again. on 09:09 - Aug 6 by Gowerjack

You are a braindead imbecile who has no idea at all about Jackmeoff's political views despite the fact that he has made them crystal clear over many years on here.

That’s totally contradictory.

You are obviously not very bright but I respect your right to have an opinion.

235 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Making America great again. on 09:21 - Aug 6 with 829 viewsomarjack

Penis mold and pikey wall convinced me to join the right wing revolution against the terrorist, Nazi culturally Marxist, leftie, tree hugging, Darwinist Corbynistas.

They exposed us as who we are..and I might as well come clean. "sob sob"

You are right..Corbyn and other lefties aim to annihilate the white race by promoting the psychopathic multicultural theory of demented Karl Marx.

Soon enough there will be time where if you're not "ethnic" or at least gay..you'll be flogged publicly by the Antifa, ISIS and the IRA (who are of course nothing but lizards wearing Balaclavas)..if you're not a complete leftie.

The only way for a white person to escape the far-left persecution is if they're gay (after all it's a good way to curb white population growth)..and if they keep apologising over and over for their white privilege, licking the boots of women and other minorities..who of course only "emigrated" to destroy the fabric of European civilisation to take revenge for European Colonisation.

The left wants a society where all people are gender fluid, non-Christian (other faiths are good), with no borders..and of all races mixed together to a point where are will be no whites anymore.

Be afraid..be very afraid.

P.S:Hiter was left-wing. And Hillary's emails..tsk tsk tsk.

[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 9:30]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Making America great again. on 18:05 - Aug 6 with 750 viewsperplex

Making America great again. on 01:03 - Aug 6 by phact0rri

I've pretty much lived my life giving up comforts to protect nature and those around me.

Despite owning an auto I take the train to work
I have been a vegan for 20 years
I take my time to recycle
I have spent free time training for big animal rescue and have devoted countless hours time and money in helping to rescue and protect threatened and engangered animals.
I have spent free time and spent money working with domestic 'pets' and companions who have been injuried or mistreated.
I've spent free time participating in demostrations to fight against environmental concerns such as oil pipelines, fracking, and desforestation.

To some I know I seem like I crazy bastards. But I do have a moral code I live by and am active in supporting the things I believe in.

If what you say is true, then much respect to you.
Making America great again. on 18:09 - Aug 6 with 743 viewsperplex

Making America great again. on 09:09 - Aug 6 by Gowerjack

You do realise that many Crystals are not actually clear.
Making America great again. on 02:50 - Aug 7 with 672 viewsphact0rri

Making America great again. on 18:05 - Aug 6 by perplex

If what you say is true, then much respect to you.

to be fair I don't do nearly as much as I use to, with the lack of freetime. but I do what I can. I work with injuried animals only about once a month, and the large animal rescue tends to be a lot of traveling involved so it tends to take the place of holidays.

But all in all it means a lot to me. And I wish more people who cared about animals in the environment would do more volunteer work, helping the animals instead of orienteering for PETA and the like, to beg for money that is never going to the ones who needed it most.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Making America great again. on 09:14 - Aug 8 with 586 viewsBadlands

Are the examples given in the OP really that impressive for someone who has (without needing to recover from a World Wide Crash or war)?
'The national debt topped $21 trillion for the first time in U.S. history earlier this year.'

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
The nation’s fiscal outlook looks ever bleaker, thanks in part to deficit spending during President Donald Trump’s first term, Congress’ nonpartisan budget scorekeeper projected Tuesday.

Within 16 years, the federal debt is expected to be the largest in history, outpacing even the fiscal shortfalls that followed World War II, according to Congressional Budget Office estimates.

Congress’ recent tax and spending laws – along with ballooning costs of programs like Social Security and Medicare – also are driving up the amount the government pays in interest on money borrowed to make up for the gap in cash coming in and going out.

Indeed, those interest payments will exceed the cost of all Social Security spending within decades, CBO predicts. Interest costs also will be higher than discretionary spending, which amounts to all federal dollars Congress controls.

Debt is projected to reach the highest level since about 1950. (Recovery from WW2).

As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41- percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.

As they say, 'You polish a turd.'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Making America great again. on 09:30 - Aug 8 with 571 viewsBatterseajack

Making America great again. on 09:05 - Aug 6 by pikeypaul

The most bitter kunt on here accusing other of being bitter

Making America great again. on 09:35 - Aug 8 with 568 viewsomarjack

Making America great again. on 09:30 - Aug 8 by Batterseajack

The most bitter kunt on here accusing other of being bitter

He's the kind of c*nt who found a purpose to live counting the seconds until Brexit (which is the greatest "success" he'll ever witness)..he'll realise when time is up that he has nothing to live for and turn to the bottle or worse..I truly fear for him..keeping count religiously as if his personal salvation depends on it..

When time comes he'll collapse..he'll have nothing but blank ahead of him..Probably he's secretly hoping for a 2nd referendum just so he can prolong this pathetic purpose of his.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Making America great again. on 10:22 - Aug 8 with 556 viewsAce_Jack

Making America great again. on 09:21 - Aug 6 by omarjack

Penis mold and pikey wall convinced me to join the right wing revolution against the terrorist, Nazi culturally Marxist, leftie, tree hugging, Darwinist Corbynistas.

They exposed us as who we are..and I might as well come clean. "sob sob"

You are right..Corbyn and other lefties aim to annihilate the white race by promoting the psychopathic multicultural theory of demented Karl Marx.

Soon enough there will be time where if you're not "ethnic" or at least gay..you'll be flogged publicly by the Antifa, ISIS and the IRA (who are of course nothing but lizards wearing Balaclavas)..if you're not a complete leftie.

The only way for a white person to escape the far-left persecution is if they're gay (after all it's a good way to curb white population growth)..and if they keep apologising over and over for their white privilege, licking the boots of women and other minorities..who of course only "emigrated" to destroy the fabric of European civilisation to take revenge for European Colonisation.

The left wants a society where all people are gender fluid, non-Christian (other faiths are good), with no borders..and of all races mixed together to a point where are will be no whites anymore.

Be afraid..be very afraid.

P.S:Hiter was left-wing. And Hillary's emails..tsk tsk tsk.

[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 9:30]

You're not supposed to tell them you mad b@stard.

Also, funny how the only people who can be summoned to defend Trump are trolls and morons...
Making America great again. on 10:27 - Aug 8 with 550 viewspeenemunde

Making America great again. on 10:22 - Aug 8 by Ace_Jack

You're not supposed to tell them you mad b@stard.

Also, funny how the only people who can be summoned to defend Trump are trolls and morons...

That’s funny because from what i can see, it’s the moronic element who keep criticising Trump.
Making America great again. on 10:28 - Aug 8 with 547 viewspikeypaul

You losers seem a little mixed up I am getting what I and the majority of the country want.

You removers are the bitter ones not happy we are kicking the EU into touch and can not accept democracy,

we are fecking loving it and unlike you have no reason to be bitter.

Omar sat in his pathetic council bedsit paid for by the rest of us sums his type up perfectly.

Not long now guys life is fecking beautiful isn't it?

233 AFLI
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 10:32]

Making America great again. on 10:30 - Aug 8 with 547 viewsAce_Jack

Making America great again. on 10:27 - Aug 8 by peenemunde

That’s funny because from what i can see, it’s the moronic element who keep criticising Trump.

Yeah with their moronic analysis of how his tax cuts will increase the US deficit in the long run, or how his disregard for environmental policy is going to devastate the environment, or how builidng a border wall on the southern border is a terrible idea, or even how f**ked he is for breaking electoral law.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024