Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signings 19:25 - Aug 4 with 5070 viewsSmellyplumz

Fair play brilliant so far. Well done Potter and all.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

New signings on 19:26 - Aug 4 with 4110 viewsDr_Winston

Asoro still appears to be a work in progress, but otherwise they all did well. Really like the look of McKay.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New signings on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 4092 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well done to Potter, good to see the young guys do well.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

New signings on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 4088 viewsSmellyplumz

New signings on 19:26 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

Asoro still appears to be a work in progress, but otherwise they all did well. Really like the look of McKay.

Agreed also celina looks like he could be a beast and dhanda. Happy days.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

New signings on 19:30 - Aug 4 with 3999 viewsDippy

Grimes for Olsson & Dhanda for Fulton is saying..

Fullback & DM Jenkins..

Poll: Cooper Out

New signings on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 3989 viewskarnataka

Agreed. Asoro surely can do better but McKay & Celina looked very good. Dhanda didn't really have time to show what he can do after he'd scored. Montero made the difference and absolutely ran them ragged.
New signings on 19:37 - Aug 4 with 3930 viewsSwanseajill

New signings on 19:31 - Aug 4 by karnataka

Agreed. Asoro surely can do better but McKay & Celina looked very good. Dhanda didn't really have time to show what he can do after he'd scored. Montero made the difference and absolutely ran them ragged.

For a skinny guy his pass out of defence was powerful and spot on to Montero...with the clock ticking away fast.
More o the same please...
New signings on 19:40 - Aug 4 with 3899 viewsPozuelosSideys

No mention for Socks then OP?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

New signings on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 3843 viewsSmellyplumz

New signings on 19:40 - Aug 4 by PozuelosSideys

No mention for Socks then OP?

I know, I know.... Credit where its due. Scored a critical goal for us which was massive and I sincerely hope he goes on to ram it right down my throat this season.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 19:44]

Login to get fewer ads

New signings on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 3830 viewsawayjack

Loved that - just pace and counter attacking versus the negative stuff last year.
All the new boys did well and VDH / Fernandez looked rock solid.
Way beyond expectations that and now about managing them :)

Hopefully the nudge needed to get a few more new signings over the line next week.
New signings on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 3791 viewsPozuelosSideys

New signings on 19:43 - Aug 4 by Smellyplumz

I know, I know.... Credit where its due. Scored a critical goal for us which was massive and I sincerely hope he goes on to ram it right down my throat this season.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 19:44]

Mate, he will hit 20 this season imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

New signings on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 3753 viewsowainglyndwr

Here Here.
After watching today's match a couple more additions to the squad and this could be a good season.
Fair Play YJBs
New signings on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 3570 viewsSmellyplumz

New signings on 19:45 - Aug 4 by PozuelosSideys

Fair comment and like I said I hope he does and it takes us back up.

New signings on 20:40 - Aug 4 with 3509 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Isn't it nice to see a Manager with the confidence to give "enthusiastic youth" a chance.
New signings on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 3459 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New signings on 20:40 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Isn't it nice to see a Manager with the confidence to give "enthusiastic youth" a chance.

For me Celina stood out like a sore thumb. Class

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New signings on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 3438 viewsplasjack

New signings on 20:40 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You could see the class coming through with our second half performance, made SU look a mid table team.
New signings on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 3424 viewsItchySphincter

New signings on 20:43 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

For me Celina stood out like a sore thumb. Class

He was very good Bryn.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New signings on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 3420 viewsjacabertawe

I haven't enjoyed watching us so much for some time. Raw and early doors, yes, but thoroughly entertaining when we got going. And the new kids in town - impressive.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

New signings on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 3420 viewsLeonWasGod

New signings on 19:45 - Aug 4 by PozuelosSideys

His movement, first touch on layoffs and work rate were very good. I was impressed. He’ll get muscled out in a one on one with a big CH, but if he keeps popping up in the right place at the right time that doesn’t matter.
New signings on 21:00 - Aug 4 with 3349 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New signings on 20:46 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

He was very good Bryn.

Consistently throughout the game. From AM to CM he didn't miss a beat. It's easy to pick McKay but he was quiet first half. But no worries we were good today

New signings on 22:07 - Aug 4 with 3208 viewsDJack

New signings on 20:46 - Aug 4 by jacabertawe

I haven't enjoyed watching us so much for some time. Raw and early doors, yes, but thoroughly entertaining when we got going. And the new kids in town - impressive.

This, thrice.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

New signings on 22:14 - Aug 4 with 3163 viewsoldcob

New signings on 20:46 - Aug 4 by jacabertawe

And we are going to improve. Exciting times.
New signings on 22:15 - Aug 4 with 3150 viewsTheResurrection

WHAT?? The OP needs a good kicking for all the perennial shit he posts.

FACK OFF YA KUNT!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

New signings on 22:17 - Aug 4 with 3141 viewsTheResurrection

New signings on 19:30 - Aug 4 by Dippy

Grimes for Olsson & Dhanda for Fulton is saying..

Fullback & DM Jenkins..

For one maybe but for the othe it's saying it was a tough world cup you clown

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

New signings on 08:28 - Aug 5 with 2918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He ran the defence ragged and just when they thought they could breathe easy - on comes Jeff!!

New signings on 10:25 - Aug 5 with 2735 viewsdonkonky

New signings on 19:43 - Aug 4 by awayjack

Loved that - just pace and counter attacking versus the negative stuff last year.
All the new boys did well and VDH / Fernandez looked rock solid.
Way beyond expectations that and now about managing them :)

Hopefully the nudge needed to get a few more new signings over the line next week.

Last season Both had an impossible job to do. We sat back and just invited teams to attack. What a difference a possession based attacking approach makes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024