Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right then ye f..... 19:26 - Aug 4 with 22143 viewsTheResurrection

Have a bit of that.

Young side, trying to play football, dug in and get the rewards.

To the usual fackwits on Planet tvvat, fack you...

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 6177 viewsNogginthenog

Have an up arrow res
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:29 - Aug 4 with 6143 viewsDr_Winston

Five minutes away from securing a very creditable point on the road and we make an attacking sub. I've really missed that kind of positivity.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:30 - Aug 4 with 6098 viewslifelong

Was expecting this post. 👍
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:30 - Aug 4 with 6101 viewsOldjack

I was pleasantly surprised by some outstanding football today,the build-up for that first goal was superb ,keep it going Graham

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:32 - Aug 4 with 6071 viewslidojack

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:29 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

Five minutes away from securing a very creditable point on the road and we make an attacking sub. I've really missed that kind of positivity.

I also loved the way Potter had Oli drop deep when defending but kept the two pacy wingers pushed up.
Too many times last season did we lump it long to Ayew and have no one around him. A ball in behind with McKay and Asoro/Montero up top will cause so many more problems.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:32 - Aug 4 with 6057 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

😂

Res on cue

Let’s hope we don’t sell Jeff this week

And get a couple of central midfielders in

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:32 - Aug 4 with 6049 viewsZut_Alors

Celina looked very promising.

He gets a lot of stick, but thought Tom C played some nice stuff today.

Well managed by Potter too. At 1-1, the pressure was on them to go for it. That played into our counter attacks and Montero was different class.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:34 - Aug 4 with 6029 viewsPozuelosSideys

Some of the intricate interplay in the second half brought back some good memories. None of this tap tap tap sideways, backwards bollox.

One touch stuff at pace going forward. Lurrrvly. More of that please. Its what cuts teams open and creates space

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:34 - Aug 4 with 6005 viewsdickythorpe

Whether we all end up in heaven or in hell, we are all jacks wanting the best, and are a family.
And like a family we will have our bust ups from time to time.

But we are united in our love.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:36 - Aug 4 with 5976 viewsSwan91

Very good for a team still gelling together!

positive subs from GP that made the difference and got us the win!

So happy to see Montero wrecking defenders again.. and the new boys making a positive difference.

and lovely to see attacking substitutions late in the game.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 5888 viewsBalhamSwan

nice to see 4-3-3 and some wingers!
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:52 - Aug 4 with 5775 viewsShaky

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:34 - Aug 4 by dickythorpe

Whether we all end up in heaven or in hell, we are all jacks wanting the best, and are a family.
And like a family we will have our bust ups from time to time.

But we are united in our love.

I wouldn't go that far, but I was impressed by Celina, McKay, and Potter's tactical fluidity. Fast, more technical football; what's not to like?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:55 - Aug 4 with 5716 viewsjasper_T

We're going to need to improve if we're to meet my original prediction of a 100pt season.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:56 - Aug 4 with 5695 viewsjack2jack

Very promising start,think what we can be like in a few months times.
Carry on like this, it could be an exciting season.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:58 - Aug 4 with 5678 viewssainthelens

Sports bar on my Barbados beach have witnessed something not seen before...a couple of Jack's.. tops off singing " there's only one Harry Potter." Locals loving it....get in!! Gonna be a long afternoon/night!.
Right then ye facking kunts on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 5669 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:52 - Aug 4 by Shaky

I wouldn't go that far, but I was impressed by Celina, McKay, and Potter's tactical fluidity. Fast, more technical football; what's not to like?

No I wouldn't go that far either. The res is trying to turn this into some triumphalist "I told you so" when their*cking c*nt spent all last season and the close season defending Jenkins' record. This was nothing to do with that big nosed b*stard, all down to the wonderful Graham Potter.

Man of the match may have been Mackay but Celina stood out like a rolls Royce among ladas today . Stunning debut but a great all round performance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 5624 viewsShaky

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:59 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

No I wouldn't go that far either. The res is trying to turn this into some triumphalist "I told you so" when their*cking c*nt spent all last season and the close season defending Jenkins' record. This was nothing to do with that big nosed b*stard, all down to the wonderful Graham Potter.

Man of the match may have been Mackay but Celina stood out like a rolls Royce among ladas today . Stunning debut but a great all round performance.

In fairness to the Saviour, for my money he seems to have surprisingly wisely kept his big mouth shut this year with his usual 'forecast' of on-field glory.

Perhaps the jinx has finally been lifted

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:04 - Aug 4 with 5570 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:02 - Aug 4 by Shaky

In fairness to the Saviour, for my money he seems to have surprisingly wisely kept his big mouth shut this year with his usual 'forecast' of on-field glory.

Perhaps the jinx has finally been lifted

No he hasn't. Can't shut up. Has to be the centre of attention , it's sick

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 5569 viewsFireboy2

Don't give a fvck what the commentators said

We deserved to win that game

Although a point wouldnt have been the end of the world

Btw Res/E20 go fvck yself
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 20:08]
Right then ye facking kunts on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 5534 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:59 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

No I'm not mate. Far from it.

What I am actually trying to do is show up kunts like you and so many others for not having the first clue what's going on.

Imagine we'd replaced Siggy with technical, nifty players who can pass, receive and go ?!

But also to point out its never one person's fault, any mess we've been in, it's a collective, and when you're bossed out of it by some Americans who thought they knew the answers, well, the results of that we've seen.

Onwards and upwards, we weren't a million miles away from the Oldham game in 2007 but this time with the right result.

We'll have more difficult challenges but with a few more faces, and more importantly, the fans backing, we can do some damage in this league.

And Steve, I'll save my triumphalism until the day we meet and then you'll have that and the other two facking barrels.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:10 - Aug 4 with 5470 views34dfgdf54

I made one comment about McBurnie and I’ll stand by it, I think he will struggle on his own up there, but he did seem more confident after the goal.

Other than that I thought we played well, and we’ll only get better.

Keep Montero fit and he’ll make hay
Right then ye facking kunts on 20:12 - Aug 4 with 5444 viewsDafyddHuw

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:04 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

No he hasn't. Can't shut up. Has to be the centre of attention , it's sick

It always has to be about him, mun.
Right then ye facking kunts on 20:13 - Aug 4 with 5427 viewsbuilthjack

Just infrom a very enjoyable time in The Fountain, Builth.
Really enjoyed the game, well done Potter.
Oh, and I had us to win 2-1 with socks scoring our first. So joint top of the prediction league.
Happy days

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:16 - Aug 4 with 5380 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When you consider how long the boys have been playing together you wouldn't dream they could be so fluent.
There were some wayward passes, but hey it's really is early days.
A great TEAM Performance.
Right then ye facking kunts on 20:17 - Aug 4 with 5357 viewsPhil_S

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:13 - Aug 4 by builthjack

Just infrom a very enjoyable time in The Fountain, Builth.
Really enjoyed the game, well done Potter.
Oh, and I had us to win 2-1 with socks scoring our first. So joint top of the prediction league.
Happy days

And all updated for you

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/prediction-league/table/match
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024