Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... 19:35 - Aug 4 with 3210 viewsSwansIndependent

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... 4th Aug 2018 19:32
The introduction of Jefferson Montero into the fray was ultimately the change that was needed as Graham Potter got his Swansea league career off to a winning start as we came from behind to gain an opening day win at Sheffield United. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 2356 viewsPhil_S

Who was your man of the match against Sheffield United?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 2336 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Celina actually you thick c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 2327 viewsPhil_S

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:01 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Who rattled your cage?
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 2290 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:02 - Aug 4 by Phil_S

Who rattled your cage?

F*ck off! Celina was outstanding and doesn't even get to be part of the vote?

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 2286 viewsFireboy2

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:01 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed

And he will only get better

I hope
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 2269 viewsPhil_S

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:06 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

F*ck off! Celina was outstanding and doesn't even get to be part of the vote?

No the vote took into account the top 5 ratings at the time of creation.

But if you want to keep calling people c*nts then expect scorn in return.

Common courtesy costs nothing

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:11 - Aug 4 with 2209 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Note how well Jeff plays when the weather is warmer and the ground firmer.
It is in the depth of winter and soft ground he tends to struggle a bit.
He is more likely to suffer an injury if he doesn't stay warm as well.
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:19 - Aug 4 with 2127 viewsplasjack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:11 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Note how well Jeff plays when the weather is warmer and the ground firmer.
It is in the depth of winter and soft ground he tends to struggle a bit.
He is more likely to suffer an injury if he doesn't stay warm as well.

That applies to all players, but I see that warm weather is better.
Login to get fewer ads

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:20 - Aug 4 with 2118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:07 - Aug 4 by Phil_S

No the vote took into account the top 5 ratings at the time of creation.

But if you want to keep calling people c*nts then expect scorn in return.

Common courtesy costs nothing

He was our best player all afternoon from staring finish. What's made you immune to being called a c*nt? Better than the rest are you now hobnobs?

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 2065 viewsPhil_S

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:20 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

He was our best player all afternoon from staring finish. What's made you immune to being called a c*nt? Better than the rest are you now hobnobs?

you really are a nasty piece of work.

If you cant be civil then I cant be arsed with you, you stay in the gutter
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 1998 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:25 - Aug 4 by Phil_S

you really are a nasty piece of work.

If you cant be civil then I cant be arsed with you, you stay in the gutter

Oh get you. Whatever Phil. You ban Perch which was absolutely right but Darren can get away with anything. That says a lot about your judgement. Or lack of it.
I'm far from nasty , I don't dwell in the gutter either. Your time as trust chairman seems to have given you a very ill deserved superiority complex so it's not really surprising that you deem to look down on me. I don't remember you going away with us in the 80's so pipe down is it?

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 1970 viewsPhil_S

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:33 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh get you. Whatever Phil. You ban Perch which was absolutely right but Darren can get away with anything. That says a lot about your judgement. Or lack of it.
I'm far from nasty , I don't dwell in the gutter either. Your time as trust chairman seems to have given you a very ill deserved superiority complex so it's not really surprising that you deem to look down on me. I don't remember you going away with us in the 80's so pipe down is it?

Its easy to look down on anyone that can't argue a point without referring to a "thick c*nt" - had you been able to argue a point then we would no doubt have had a decent debate.

As for the last comment, well here we go again, it's quite pathetic. But in fairness well done on being older than me on that basis. I don't think I need to justify any level of support for this club let alone to you

You were the one that decided to make it personal when there was no need, no doubt that gives you a superiority complex that you can hurl insults because somebody didn't give you the choice in an internet poll that you wanted. Precious flower.

Have the last word Brynnie, it's all yours, maybe it will help your anger management

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 1931 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:36 - Aug 4 by Phil_S

Its easy to look down on anyone that can't argue a point without referring to a "thick c*nt" - had you been able to argue a point then we would no doubt have had a decent debate.

As for the last comment, well here we go again, it's quite pathetic. But in fairness well done on being older than me on that basis. I don't think I need to justify any level of support for this club let alone to you

You were the one that decided to make it personal when there was no need, no doubt that gives you a superiority complex that you can hurl insults because somebody didn't give you the choice in an internet poll that you wanted. Precious flower.

Have the last word Brynnie, it's all yours, maybe it will help your anger management

Alright petal, so sorry I hurt your feelings x

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:42 - Aug 4 with 1898 viewsDarran

What have I got away with?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 1890 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When was the last time we genuinely had 3 players vying for MOM?
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 1870 viewsjacabertawe

I voted for McKay, just because he was on the field longer and had an impressive first game. But, it could just as well have been Jeff.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 1864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:43 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

We were good today all over , maybe Fulton wasn't up to it but it was a tremendous display of one touch football at times from players who hardly know each other. Let's celebrate that.

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:47 - Aug 4 with 1851 viewskarnataka

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:43 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Some weeks, we didn't have any imo.
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:48 - Aug 4 with 1831 viewsSwan91

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:45 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

We were good today all over , maybe Fulton wasn't up to it but it was a tremendous display of one touch football at times from players who hardly know each other. Let's celebrate that.

Was it Fulton who nearly scored with the header? only for the keeper to make a nice save. I couldn't see who it was.

I think in the second half the whole team had a decent game... just needed the confidence boost from a shaky first half.
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:51 - Aug 4 with 1803 viewsangryjack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:44 - Aug 4 by jacabertawe

I voted for McKay, just because he was on the field longer and had an impressive first game. But, it could just as well have been Jeff.

For me Celina was outstanding but Jeff changed the game,,also taking Fulton off and putting danda on was more positive
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 1658 viewsFireboy2

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:51 - Aug 4 by angryjack

For me Celina was outstanding but Jeff changed the game,,also taking Fulton off and putting danda on was more positive

Only if that bellend carvalhal had been more positive we would still be in the PL
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 21:16 - Aug 4 with 1624 viewsSwan91

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 21:11 - Aug 4 by Fireboy2

Only if that bellend carvalhal had been more positive we would still be in the PL

but maybe we would still have a team of expensive players playing below average in a way that was horrible to watch.

we would not have had GP... also all these new signings (who were most likely found by GP and his men)

we are able to reduce our wage budget by alot.. rebuild our team with younger players who can play our best system we have ever played "The Swansea Way".

Carvahal could actually be a blessing in disguise and the best thing that has happened to us in the past 3-4 seasons.
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 21:18 - Aug 4 with 1608 viewsFireboy2

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 21:16 - Aug 4 by Swan91

but maybe we would still have a team of expensive players playing below average in a way that was horrible to watch.

we would not have had GP... also all these new signings (who were most likely found by GP and his men)

we are able to reduce our wage budget by alot.. rebuild our team with younger players who can play our best system we have ever played "The Swansea Way".

Carvahal could actually be a blessing in disguise and the best thing that has happened to us in the past 3-4 seasons.

But clement would have made todays feelings alot better
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 21:51]
Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 21:55 - Aug 4 with 1376 viewss1ackjack

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 20:02 - Aug 4 by Phil_S

Who rattled your cage?

Sorry did not mean to down.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Jeff, Jeff will tear you apart again... on 22:11 - Aug 4 with 1281 viewsSwansNZ

Jeff was dangerous, as he can be occasionally, but was lacking a brain by putting that cross in with 30 seconds left.

I thought McKay also looked dangerous, some nice touches and speed. Unlucky to hit the bar, and would have won a penalty if we had not scored the winner.

Midfield in general was second best, just lucky Sheffield didn’t create too much with all the ball they were picking up.

Anyway, great to get an away win to start the season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024