Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views 19:40 - Aug 4 with 802 viewsSwansIndependent

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views 4th Aug 2018 19:35
This is your chance to have your say on the Swans win at Sheffield United on the opening game of the season no matter how brief or detailed using our your report feature. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 20:41 - Aug 4 with 622 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any views. Any views at all. Please keep me company. Please. Phil S.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 477 viewsSTID2017

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 20:41 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

My first league away game formany years.
Thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, the game and after last season, the commitment and desire to win.
Theyweren't perfect but it was thoroughly entertaini g.
More of the same please !!!!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 21:42 - Aug 4 with 472 viewsSTID2017

Only negative for me was the heavy handed attitude of a few of the stewards towards over excited fans

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 460 viewsgadgetuk

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 20:41 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

I enjoyed the game, but it would have been better without brynmill_jack being a t@wat
Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 21:48 - Aug 4 with 456 viewsSTID2017

Sheffield United 1 Swansea City 2 - Share Your Views on 21:46 - Aug 4 by gadgetuk

I enjoyed the game, but it would have been better without brynmill_jack being a t@wat

Was he there then ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024