Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb result 02:15 - Aug 5 with 2417 viewsChief

But.... Let's not get ahead of ourselves we could easily have lost or drawn this! Give Potter the funds he needs!!!!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Superb result on 07:40 - Aug 5 with 2261 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I have to say some of our passing was so quick and accurate it reminded me of one of Laudrups teams. I'll get a slating for that as some on here didn't like that period at all for some reason.

He needs a couple more players at least , if there was money available probably three or four with Woods, Riedewald, Nmecha, a left back/right back and if Fede is off a CB to back fill. If we get these players we will be a huge force in the division with hopefully Fer and Bony coming back.

We definitely need the numbers as this is such a tough league with more games and poorer pitches coupled with cup games etc etc. if we could get a couple of cheaper more grizzled campaigners to help the youngsters through this season we'll be more than ok.

Hugely encouraging so far and well done all.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb result on 08:29 - Aug 5 with 2162 viewsawayjack

Agreed but wasn't it great to see. Shows the team have the character to come back from 1-0 down to win. Still need quality DM and CF as minimum.
Superb result on 08:37 - Aug 5 with 2130 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope we manage to sell all the unsold tickets for the next home game and support the the team.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Superb result on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 2046 views34dfgdf54

It’s a young team, and mistakes will be made along the way, but it was great to see us continually try and play it out from the back. The moves for both goals both begun with Nordfelt playing it out instead of going long.
Superb result on 09:04 - Aug 5 with 2008 viewsMattG

Superb result on 08:59 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

It’s a young team, and mistakes will be made along the way, but it was great to see us continually try and play it out from the back. The moves for both goals both begun with Nordfelt playing it out instead of going long.

If McKay had finished the first goal then it would be up there with some of the best we have scored in recent times. Playing out from the back, one-touch passing, McBurnie's flick, Carroll's "leave" - gorgeous stuff.
Superb result on 09:07 - Aug 5 with 1994 views34dfgdf54

Superb result on 09:04 - Aug 5 by MattG

If McKay had finished the first goal then it would be up there with some of the best we have scored in recent times. Playing out from the back, one-touch passing, McBurnie's flick, Carroll's "leave" - gorgeous stuff.

I’m not Carroll’s biggest fan, but apart from the goal where he fell asleep, I thought he had a good game. Ryan Woods would compliment him big time, hoping we can back Potter with that one even if the Clucas deal collapses which it looks like it has.
Superb result on 09:39 - Aug 5 with 1857 viewsawayjack

Superb result on 09:07 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

I’m not Carroll’s biggest fan, but apart from the goal where he fell asleep, I thought he had a good game. Ryan Woods would compliment him big time, hoping we can back Potter with that one even if the Clucas deal collapses which it looks like it has.

Yup. I thought he'd struggle in very physical championship. Let's hope it gives him confidence to put a run of matches together.
Superb result on 09:57 - Aug 5 with 1794 viewsicecoldjack

Superb result on 09:07 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah, agree. Was so frustrating seeing him ball watching for their goal, other than yet he looked comfortable at that level, let's be honest he ain't prem quality, maybe a season here playing good football and he will gain some good experience, played well as did all the boys.

Impressed with the new signings, they all look like swans type players, a word on Fulton, I said that clucas for £17m was no better than this boy, and so it showed yesterday.

Long season, there will be plenty of ups and downs but the way potter is trying to play is the most satisfying thing here, if get wins and get safe early then the confidence may take us places. One very happy Jack after watching that performance !
Login to get fewer ads

Superb result on 10:46 - Aug 5 with 1688 viewsswancity

Great result but that was poor quality fare for an hour. The performance was mediocre against a pedestrian home side. But points win prizes.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Superb result on 11:00 - Aug 5 with 1637 viewsgiantstoneater

Superb result on 09:57 - Aug 5 by icecoldjack

Yeah, agree. Was so frustrating seeing him ball watching for their goal, other than yet he looked comfortable at that level, let's be honest he ain't prem quality, maybe a season here playing good football and he will gain some good experience, played well as did all the boys.

Impressed with the new signings, they all look like swans type players, a word on Fulton, I said that clucas for £17m was no better than this boy, and so it showed yesterday.

Long season, there will be plenty of ups and downs but the way potter is trying to play is the most satisfying thing here, if get wins and get safe early then the confidence may take us places. One very happy Jack after watching that performance !

Fulton worked his socks off "the unseen work" and all that. Reading are after him by all accounts keep him i say.
Superb result on 13:50 - Aug 5 with 1454 viewsbermudajack

Superb result on 11:00 - Aug 5 by giantstoneater

Fulton worked his socks off "the unseen work" and all that. Reading are after him by all accounts keep him i say.

Great result, battled back well, glimpses of progress, Sheff Utd looked a little undercooked to me, bigger challenges lay ahead.

Keep perspective, let’s not get too OTT about this, we’ll play better than this and lose in this division this season...

Also let’s not get too down on players this season when we lose games, way too much finger pointing of late (myself included)

Let’s remeber this is a team game, players will underperform and we will lose games - FACT

I genuinely think Potter wants them to start enjoying their football again to get the very best out of them...

We can help make this happen with genuine support & ecouragement when things are not going well and by keeping expectations and celebrations appropriate when we win 👍👍👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Superb result on 13:56 - Aug 5 with 1434 viewshobo

Do you have a link to all these accounts?
Superb result on 14:15 - Aug 5 with 1380 viewsicecoldjack

The more games he plays the better he can get, Clucas was like 28 yrs old coming into the team and was supposed to be the finished article, he's far from that !

Jay, while not being amazing covered ground yesterday and did a lot of good work, he at lest has been around the club long enough to remember when we still tried to pass it, so it's in his DNA. would Sam have chipped that ball into space when we scored or would he have turned and passed it backwards nice and safe.

The boy did just as well, cost a fraction of the no hoper and doesn't look out of place at this level, so good for him, he can take huge confidence from that. Ditto Carol and Grimes .
Superb result on 14:23 - Aug 5 with 1347 viewsJackBaston

Carroll was great 2nd half in my opinion, some of his play around their box was fantastic, Fulton looked better when he was played up the pitch, his header was great movement.

I do still think we need to replace Fulton as I'd rather see Celina push up more, he's got a bit of Sigurdsson about him but was too deep for my liking yesterday

Cdm, a full back and a striker and I think we'll def be knocking on the door to go back up

Especially when you look at the teams favourite yesterday who all looked shocking, today should be a good indication of what we're up against
Superb result on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 1245 viewsKrisP

Superb result on 10:46 - Aug 5 by swancity

Great result but that was poor quality fare for an hour. The performance was mediocre against a pedestrian home side. But points win prizes.

Yeah you keep on keeping it real mate, we'll just enjoy ourselves for a change.
Superb result on 15:36 - Aug 5 with 1197 viewsjasper_T

Superb result on 14:23 - Aug 5 by JackBaston

Carroll was great 2nd half in my opinion, some of his play around their box was fantastic, Fulton looked better when he was played up the pitch, his header was great movement.

I do still think we need to replace Fulton as I'd rather see Celina push up more, he's got a bit of Sigurdsson about him but was too deep for my liking yesterday

Cdm, a full back and a striker and I think we'll def be knocking on the door to go back up

Especially when you look at the teams favourite yesterday who all looked shocking, today should be a good indication of what we're up against

Carroll had his moments in the first half, too. Sky commentators gave McKay credit for some great bits of skill on the left that were clearly Carroll on replay.

He links well with Celina, could be a good understanding developed there. Technically and mentally they're on the same page, Carroll's just needed the confidence to go and play instead of keeping things safe all the time.

If we don't get Woods (looking less and less likely) I think we'll be *okay* with Fulton, Fer and Byers/Maric/Dhanda as backup, but it will be a weakness to address in January unless someone really pushes on (which certainly can happen).
Superb result on 15:54 - Aug 5 with 1146 viewsRancid

The fans have remembered how exciting it can be watching the Swans again.We've our passion back and getting relegated and strugging for 3 years really took it's toll on us and after yesterdays result I found I still love the club and as passionate as ever.
Superb result on 17:23 - Aug 5 with 992 viewsBlasterJack

We won but could have drawn or lost.

Yep, I think that covers all the possible permutations.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024