Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales games this autumn - including the new Nations League 10:43 - Aug 5 with 3401 viewsJBT95

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtickets-english/Events

Tickets on sale for the following games (all kick off at 7.45pm) -

Thursday 6th September vs ROI - CCS, Nations League.
Thursday 11th October vs Spain - Principality Stadium, 'Exhibition Match'.
Friday 16th November vs Denmark - CCS, Nations League.

ROI & Denmark £25-35 per adult, £10 over 65s and £5 under 16s.
Spain game is £20 per adult, £10 over 65s and £5 under 16s.

The Nations League can see Wales promoted to League A or relegated to League C for the 2020 edition. It has a bearing on Euro2020 qualifying seeding and also the play-off places for the next Euro.

Get down there and support the boys!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:44]
Wales games this autumn - including the new Nations League on 11:32 - Aug 5 with 3359 viewsbuilthjack

We have the package

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales games this autumn - including the new Nations League on 12:54 - Aug 6 with 3259 viewsBalhamSwan

why are there so few tickets left, big sales ? Have I missed the boat or is it that the Upper tier is not on sale yet?
Wales games this autumn - including the new Nations League on 14:32 - Aug 6 with 3218 viewsJethroJack

My son and I went for the Tournament ticket again, bargain 😊
Wales games this autumn - including the new Nations League on 18:34 - Aug 6 with 3178 viewsJBT95

Wales games this autumn - including the new Nations League on 12:54 - Aug 6 by BalhamSwan

why are there so few tickets left, big sales ? Have I missed the boat or is it that the Upper tier is not on sale yet?

Upper tier hasn't been on sale, it will go on sell when there is next to nothing left on the middle and lower.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024