Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday was the first time in about three years... 10:47 - Aug 5 with 718 viewsLohengrin

Yesterday was the first time in about three years I was genuinely excited waiting for a match to kick off. Not just me, all the boys I was with seemed to have their enthusiasm back. We were in with a shout! When we went behind nobody shrugged and said “well that’s the end of that, then.” The belief is back on and off the pitch.

The torment and boredom of having had to endure three years worth of desperate defending just seemed to fall away as we pinged the ball about then evaporated altogether when the net bulged for the second time.

Happy, happy day.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Yesterday was the first time in about three years... on 11:09 - Aug 5 with 610 viewsscruffyjack

It’s only one match, but it was a refreshing change! I’ve had enough of the premier league.
Yesterday was the first time in about three years... on 11:13 - Aug 5 with 590 viewsItchySphincter

I watched the whole match with nervous excitement. Every lose pass or miscontrolled ball showed me that we were trying to do ‘something’ and that with more time, more of these things would start to come off. An enjoyable game.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024