Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere yesterday 20:37 - Aug 5 with 2287 viewsBenJ94

I'm fairly young (compared to most of the old miserable twits you get on here) but have had the privilege of going to many away games over the past 15 years or so from Gigg lane to the Etihad, but yesterday was up there with or if not THE best away day I've ever had. The atmosphere was incredible, didn't stop singing from start to finish, even after they scored we were out singing them. The away end erupted for both our goals, I don't even think we celebrated that much in the play off final. A great result but that atmosphere was something else. Just hope the fans can keep up that level of support and the players can keep picking up results and we could well be in for a very exciting season.
Atmosphere yesterday on 21:02 - Aug 5 with 2155 viewsBobbyBacala

I was sat with the home fans above our fans (went with United fan who refused to sit in the Swansea end) and the atmosphere was dead, apart from the 5 minutes after they scored. I think the way the ground is laid out, you can't hear the away fans so it's hard to get any back and forth going.

First and last time this season I sit with the home fans - it's just not the same without the songs and emotions.
Atmosphere yesterday on 21:09 - Aug 5 with 2102 viewshobo

Atmosphere yesterday on 21:02 - Aug 5 by BobbyBacala

I was sat with the home fans above our fans (went with United fan who refused to sit in the Swansea end) and the atmosphere was dead, apart from the 5 minutes after they scored. I think the way the ground is laid out, you can't hear the away fans so it's hard to get any back and forth going.

First and last time this season I sit with the home fans - it's just not the same without the songs and emotions.

Why didn't you go in the away end?
Atmosphere yesterday on 00:14 - Aug 6 with 1788 viewsowainglyndwr

Atmosphere yesterday on 21:09 - Aug 5 by hobo

Why didn't you go in the away end?

How many Swans fans attended it was nowhere near the 3000 reported to be expected to attend by someone on this site
Atmosphere yesterday on 07:03 - Aug 6 with 1621 viewsgiantstoneater

Those "old miserable twits" kept the club going in some bad times young man!!
Atmosphere yesterday on 08:13 - Aug 6 with 1520 viewsLoyal

I love a young tight article, oozing with magnificent pools of drippage.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Atmosphere yesterday on 08:24 - Aug 6 with 1473 viewsSTID2017

As an "old miserable twit" I was there on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Have to say though legs aren't up to standing for two hours. I was knackered after 20 mins !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Atmosphere yesterday on 08:27 - Aug 6 with 1466 viewsraynor94

Outstanding atmosphere, proud to be there, but it's a lot more lairy in the Championship than the Premier, around the ground

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Atmosphere yesterday on 01:18 - Aug 7 with 1050 viewsSTID2017

Atmosphere yesterday on 08:27 - Aug 6 by raynor94

Outstanding atmosphere, proud to be there, but it's a lot more lairy in the Championship than the Premier, around the ground

As I was st staying in Sheffield for the night, I had to walk up Bramall Lane (without colours) past the home pub on the end with loads of their fans outside.
Not the most comfortable experience I've had

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere yesterday on 09:42 - Aug 7 with 889 viewsLoyal

Atmosphere yesterday on 01:18 - Aug 7 by STID2017

As I was st staying in Sheffield for the night, I had to walk up Bramall Lane (without colours) past the home pub on the end with loads of their fans outside.
Not the most comfortable experience I've had

The beauty of being in your original ground, same vibe as the Veitch at times.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024