Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . 22:38 - Aug 5 with 2296 viewspikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45077647

About time the terrorist loving scum held his hand up its apparent and obvious to everyone so why has he waited so long to admit it?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 08:31 - Aug 6 with 2208 viewsomarjack

Brexiteers only care about Jews, blacks and gays when it suits them.

When no one is looking they're back being cultural Marxists, N words and F words.

Sad but true.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 09:47 - Aug 6 with 2183 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 08:31 - Aug 6 by omarjack

When no one is looking they're back being cultural Marxists, N words and F words.

Sad but true.

That quite a generalising statement there. Is that all Brexiteers, or a group, or just the ones you see on the news?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 09:53 - Aug 6 with 2180 viewsomarjack

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 09:47 - Aug 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That quite a generalising statement there. Is that all Brexiteers, or a group, or just the ones you see on the news?

All except of Corbyn's brexiteers.

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 09:58 - Aug 6 with 2173 viewsKerouac

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 08:31 - Aug 6 by omarjack

Sad but true.

How bigoted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:02 - Aug 6 with 2170 viewspikeypaul

Sad but true.

So no Jew,black,or gay voted for Brexit ?

Another clueless remoaner

235 AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:03 - Aug 6 with 2169 viewsomarjack

No Kerouac..bigotry is what the Nazis did to my cousin in Germany 3-4 years back..ended up in a hospital for almost a week for having an Arabic name. Luckily he was fine and no real damage done..only psychological of course.

Bigotry is when people say "the Serbs had the right idea" when they exterminated the Bosnian muslims..or when they say "a good Paki is a dead Paki" which is a comment I heard too often around here.

What I said was unfair generalisation? oh well welcome to reality. That's how lots of people live, Misunderstood, defamed and feeling threatened.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 10:04]

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:14 - Aug 6 with 2153 viewsLohengrin

Sad but true.

”When no one is looking they’re back being cultural Marxists...

Fella’, you’re going to have to walk me through what it is you’re trying to say there. I’m hoping against hope you are going to bring some startling new perspective to bear as on the face of it that’s a misapplication of idiom Trampie would be proud of.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:22 - Aug 6 with 2139 viewsHighjack

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:03 - Aug 6 by omarjack

No Kerouac..bigotry is what the Nazis did to my cousin in Germany 3-4 years back..ended up in a hospital for almost a week for having an Arabic name. Luckily he was fine and no real damage done..only psychological of course.

Bigotry is when people say "the Serbs had the right idea" when they exterminated the Bosnian muslims..or when they say "a good Paki is a dead Paki" which is a comment I heard too often around here.

What I said was unfair generalisation? oh well welcome to reality. That's how lots of people live, Misunderstood, defamed and feeling threatened.

It’s very fortunate you live in one of the most open, diverse and tolerant countries in the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:27 - Aug 6 with 2131 viewsomarjack

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:22 - Aug 6 by Highjack

It’s very fortunate you live in one of the most open, diverse and tolerant countries in the world.

Yes I am very very lucky. I'm not ungrateful trust me. I'm given freedoms and blessings I would never have had if I was in some 3rd world country.

Yet..there are many who would want to take away these rights from me. And that's what I'm b!tching about here.

But all love and respect for those who don't want to hurt me or be a constant threat to me. Many..countless have been great to me and are an important part of my life.

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:27 - Aug 6 with 2131 viewsLeonWasGod

Comrade Corbie has problems. After spending his career being a back bench rebel and forming 'interesting' alliances he's always going to struggle to win over enough of the middle ground. This stuff certainly doesn't help his cause - he should have been all over anti-semitism right from the start.

Shame really as there's an element to some of their policies that makes sense. Everyone whinges like feck about the private sector (trains are crap, we sell out all our businesses to overseas companies, zero hour contracts and the gig economy, private care hones ripping of people and abusing the vulnerable, etc., etc., etc). We even envy other countries where the state gets involved with business - e.g. partially state owned companies buying up our energy sector for example. Yet the first mention of involving the state here and all the free-marketeers are up in arms (despite the fact that the state IS having to get involved to bale out banks, bale out the rail franchises, subsidise (foreign-owned) car manufacturers, etc.

Rather than involve the State reactively to fix cock-ups of the private sector, I don't see why we can't integrate the state more in an organised, planned way as other European countries do.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 10:28]
Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:44 - Aug 6 with 2102 viewsHighjack

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:27 - Aug 6 by LeonWasGod

Comrade Corbie has problems. After spending his career being a back bench rebel and forming 'interesting' alliances he's always going to struggle to win over enough of the middle ground. This stuff certainly doesn't help his cause - he should have been all over anti-semitism right from the start.

Shame really as there's an element to some of their policies that makes sense. Everyone whinges like feck about the private sector (trains are crap, we sell out all our businesses to overseas companies, zero hour contracts and the gig economy, private care hones ripping of people and abusing the vulnerable, etc., etc., etc). We even envy other countries where the state gets involved with business - e.g. partially state owned companies buying up our energy sector for example. Yet the first mention of involving the state here and all the free-marketeers are up in arms (despite the fact that the state IS having to get involved to bale out banks, bale out the rail franchises, subsidise (foreign-owned) car manufacturers, etc.

Rather than involve the State reactively to fix cock-ups of the private sector, I don't see why we can't integrate the state more in an organised, planned way as other European countries do.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 10:28]

I’m not against nationalisation in principle but I wouldn’t trust any of these people to be able to run anything with any sort of efficiency.

Put someone like Boris in charge of the trains and there’d be head on collisions, carriages going off cliffs, trains running backwards whilst he’s scratching his head saying “ooh gosh blimey”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:54 - Aug 6 with 2095 viewsLeonWasGod

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:44 - Aug 6 by Highjack

I’m not against nationalisation in principle but I wouldn’t trust any of these people to be able to run anything with any sort of efficiency.

Put someone like Boris in charge of the trains and there’d be head on collisions, carriages going off cliffs, trains running backwards whilst he’s scratching his head saying “ooh gosh blimey”

Good point
Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 15:10 - Aug 6 with 2025 viewsKerouac

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:03 - Aug 6 by omarjack

bigot
[ˈbɪɡət]

NOUN
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 11:28 - Aug 7 with 1922 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 10:44 - Aug 6 by Highjack

Network rail has been renationalised as cause most of the delays on the railways with endless engineering works, signal failures all their projects overrun are over budget.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 11:41 - Aug 7 with 1914 viewspikeypaul

So Corbyn has dropped the investigation into Margaret Hodge for having the nerve to disagree with him.

Is that because he’s trying to save his skin or does HE think she has no case to answer?

Let’s be honest we all know the answer to that.

I wonder how long he will forget it for or if he will not forget her having the nerve to disagree with him and have her punished in the future?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 11:56 - Aug 7 with 1899 viewscontroversial_jack

We will have Boris Johnson admitting that the Tory Party is Islamophobic, or maybe not.
Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 12:06 - Aug 7 with 1894 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 11:28 - Aug 7 by felixstowe_jack

Network rail has been renationalised as cause most of the delays on the railways with endless engineering works, signal failures all their projects overrun are over budget.

Could someone translate?
Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 12:11 - Aug 7 with 1890 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 12:06 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Could someone translate?

This will help.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 12:35 - Aug 7 with 1877 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 15:10 - Aug 6 by Kerouac

bigot
[ˈbɪɡət]

NOUN
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Most of Planet Swans were bigots a few years ago when I was routinely abused for expressing concern regarding Huw Jenkins' decision making.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 1855 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn admits the Labour Party is anti Semitic and apologies . on 12:06 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Could someone translate?

I know a banned poster that could...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024