Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton - unsung hero 07:21 - Aug 6 with 3331 viewsgiantstoneater

Fulton did a lot of donkey work allowing Celina to get forward more, lovely dinked pass under pressure out to Roberts in the move for the first goal and almost scored himself with a clever header looked absolutely drained when he came off.
Fulton - unsung hero on 08:29 - Aug 6 with 3188 views34dfgdf54

I don't get the stick he's been having on here and on twitter to be honest, I thought he had a solid game, as did Carroll apart from the goal.

Still desperately need strenghtening in that area though.
Fulton - unsung hero on 08:32 - Aug 6 with 3176 viewsomarjack

Reading's Paul Clement seem to want him at his club. Maybe we can offer them Grimes instead, useless player.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 8:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fulton - unsung hero on 08:46 - Aug 6 with 3128 viewsherbie

Fulton - unsung hero on 08:32 - Aug 6 by omarjack

Reading's Paul Clement seem to want him at his club. Maybe we can offer them Grimes instead, useless player.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 8:50]

Carry on slagging off out players. Grimes had the balls to go out on loan to improve himself. Got stuck in at left back without cthe mplaint. It didn’t work out for him at Leeds but he knuckles down and got on with it. A lot to be admired and he is still young.
Fulton too took loan opportunities instead of just taking the money and not playing.
Admire them both for it.
Fulton - unsung hero on 09:10 - Aug 6 with 3058 viewsawayjack

He improved during the game but was given stick for losing the ball in dangerous positions several times. We need to upgrade.
Fulton - unsung hero on 09:21 - Aug 6 with 3010 viewsnantywatcher

I've always been an admirer of Fulton, I hope we keep him.Can only get better with more playing time.
Fulton - unsung hero on 09:53 - Aug 6 with 2933 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He was an unsung hero for Sheffield United maybe. Constantly trying to take people on deep in our own half, losing the ball and putting the defence under pressure.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fulton - unsung hero on 10:04 - Aug 6 with 2895 viewsLeonWasGod

Celina showed them how to do it when he dropped into that deep-lying playmaker role in the second half. Although a lot of the space he found will be due to Carroll and especially Fulton pushing further forward (so credit to Fulton there). Celina's not a terrier like Leon, but he glided across that pitch, always found space and kept the ball moving well. Not bad considering he's normally an out and out attacking mid.
Fulton - unsung hero on 10:06 - Aug 6 with 2892 viewsBytholWyn

Fulton did some good things (pass out to Roberts for the first goal and looping header) and some dodgy things (a few misdirected passes). Any single game performance, good, bad or indifferent is no sensible basis for deciding on any player's worth let alone one as mixed as Saturday's.

Based on what I've seen over the entirety of Fulton's showings over the years I'd be happy for him to continue as a squad player, but if a sale to Reading for a million or so helps facilitate a move for Woods then we shouldn't hesitate to let him go.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulton - unsung hero on 10:07 - Aug 6 with 2888 viewsomarjack

Fulton - unsung hero on 10:04 - Aug 6 by LeonWasGod

Celina showed them how to do it when he dropped into that deep-lying playmaker role in the second half. Although a lot of the space he found will be due to Carroll and especially Fulton pushing further forward (so credit to Fulton there). Celina's not a terrier like Leon, but he glided across that pitch, always found space and kept the ball moving well. Not bad considering he's normally an out and out attacking mid.

I don't want to get ahead of myself..but Celina is very similar to De Bruyne is in his playing style and ability, on a miniature level of course.

They both prefer to play as central attacking midfielders, both capable of playing on the wings and when required they can fill in the role of a deep-lying midfielder and track back.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fulton - unsung hero on 10:13 - Aug 6 with 2861 viewsLeonWasGod

Fulton - unsung hero on 10:07 - Aug 6 by omarjack

I don't want to get ahead of myself..but Celina is very similar to De Bruyne is in his playing style and ability, on a miniature level of course.

They both prefer to play as central attacking midfielders, both capable of playing on the wings and when required they can fill in the role of a deep-lying midfielder and track back.

Celina could be the next Mark Gower!

Albeit a little bit slimmer.
Fulton - unsung hero on 10:36 - Aug 6 with 2770 viewsawayjack

Fulton - unsung hero on 08:46 - Aug 6 by herbie

Carry on slagging off out players. Grimes had the balls to go out on loan to improve himself. Got stuck in at left back without cthe mplaint. It didn’t work out for him at Leeds but he knuckles down and got on with it. A lot to be admired and he is still young.
Fulton too took loan opportunities instead of just taking the money and not playing.
Admire them both for it.

Grimes seems to have improved his attitude. Hard to judge playing out of position at LB but if Potter sees something maybe as utility player, happy to give the benefit.
Fulton - unsung hero on 11:24 - Aug 6 with 2672 viewsandypitt56

Looks like Fulton is on his way to Reading. So we need to get a couple of players in now. likely to be on loan if Fulton goes.
Fulton - unsung hero on 12:05 - Aug 6 with 2561 viewsBirchgrovejack

Fulton - unsung hero on 11:24 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

Looks like Fulton is on his way to Reading. So we need to get a couple of players in now. likely to be on loan if Fulton goes.

If this happens it can only be due to new players coming In. We can't ship out CM's when were short there as it is.
Fulton - unsung hero on 13:21 - Aug 6 with 2373 viewsbringbacklaudrup

I don't think Fulton is going anywhere. He's a smart player and makes good decisions. And he's shown that he can score the occasional goal. He was making great strides under Guidolin and probably would have been picked often under him, but Guidolin was sacked prematurely.

With Fulton's height and outstanding heading ability, he's shown that he offers something different. There will be games in this league when a tall CDM will be needed, and I'm sure Potter would like to have him around. Potter mentioned that taking him off for Dhanda in the last match was a risk as Dhanda doesn't provide much defensively against the aerial threat, so this is an indication that Potter finds Fulton useful.

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Fulton - unsung hero on 13:38 - Aug 6 with 2304 viewsElmo

Fulton - unsung hero on 10:07 - Aug 6 by omarjack

My sentiments entirely - could be the key ingredient to resurrect our Swansea way

Will throw in Modric for good measure
Fulton - unsung hero on 14:20 - Aug 6 with 2234 viewsangryjack

Fulton is not good enough if we want to improve got be looking at better players than him
Fulton - unsung hero on 23:40 - Aug 6 with 1996 viewsKilkennyjack

Fulton - unsung hero on 14:20 - Aug 6 by angryjack

Fulton is not good enough if we want to improve got be looking at better players than him

Thats the obvious truth.

No flair - and not good enough as a first choice.

Boring as feck to watch.

Did not play regularly at Wigan in League 1.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024