Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 12:24 - Aug 6 with 43626 viewsSWANSEYE

BREAKING NEWS on SKY NOW . . .
Sam Clucas’ proposed move from Swansea to Burnley has fallen through, Sky Sports News understands.
An £8m move had been agreed between the two clubs, but the player has failed to agree personal terms.

He obviously went for the money and it's backfired so now we should surely back the Manager and go and get Woods anyway as he looks a quality player. i still we need another Striker too as we need firepower this Season as it will make all the difference to where we end up .
Clucas on 09:32 - Aug 9 with 1899 viewsLandore_Jack

Is that Clucas?

#backtojack

Clucas on 09:33 - Aug 9 with 1886 viewsomarjack

Clucas on 09:32 - Aug 9 by Landore_Jack

Is that Clucas?

Wow..you think all gingers look the same? Gingerophobe much?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Clucas on 09:38 - Aug 9 with 1829 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 09:32 - Aug 9 by Landore_Jack

Is that Clucas?

Yes.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas on 09:39 - Aug 9 with 1819 viewsAl_Bundy

Just proves that players move 99% of the time purely for the cash. Clucas will probably end up another loan deal to add to our dumb management.
Clucas on 09:44 - Aug 9 with 1751 viewsomarjack

Clucas on 09:39 - Aug 9 by Al_Bundy

Just proves that players move 99% of the time purely for the cash. Clucas will probably end up another loan deal to add to our dumb management.

No way in hell we're letting Clucas go to Stoke on loan.

8 m is the fee being quoted.

But the picture means we're getting our new ginger fellow..which is great news.

Clucas on 09:45 - Aug 9 with 1745 viewsjack_lord

Clucas on 05:44 - Aug 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Clucas and Woods are different types of midfielders with different strengths.

Clucas strength is in his wrists.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Clucas on 09:47 - Aug 9 with 1723 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas on 09:38 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Yes.

I don't think that's him. I'm not saying that for the sake of argument, I just don't think it is.

A bizarre transfer if it comes off. I can understand him not wanting to stick around here after the pressure he was put under and the stick he has taken, but Stoke???!!!

I would expect him to flourish or at least do reasonably well at the right club, but this is just odd.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 9:51]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clucas on 09:49 - Aug 9 with 1685 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 09:47 - Aug 9 by ItchySphincter

I don't think that's him. I'm not saying that for the sake of argument, I just don't think it is.

A bizarre transfer if it comes off. I can understand him not wanting to stick around here after the pressure he was put under and the stick he has taken, but Stoke???!!!

I would expect him to flourish or at least do reasonably well at the right club, but this is just odd.

Dead ringer if it isn’t.

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 09:53 - Aug 9 with 1650 viewsDaggyjack

It's him.
Glad to get rid of both him and Ayew.
Let's get Woods + 1 or 2 more (James and a loan up front) and get Fede - it would have been a good window then.
Clucas on 09:53 - Aug 9 with 1649 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas on 09:49 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Dead ringer if it isn’t.

I see a guy every day who looks the spit of Clucas, to the point that I call him Sam, and I think that's the image I have in my head. Need recalibrating maybe.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clucas on 09:55 - Aug 9 with 1626 viewsomarjack

I think he agreed Stoke's move because they're favourites to get promoted. They're unfortunately a bigger draw than us at the moment.

But why on earth did he rejected Burnley's Europa League prospects for another championship club though..And can Stoke, now in the 2nd tier afford to pay him more than Burnley?

Strange deal..but it's unfolding before our eyes.

Clucas on 09:59 - Aug 9 with 1584 viewsLandore_Jack

According to WOL:

It’s looking increasingly likely that he will complete a move to the Potters - with £8million the fee being reported.

#backtojack

Clucas on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 1579 viewstheloneranger

Betting on Clucas to Stoke 1/2

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clucas on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 1575 views34dfgdf54

Clucas on 09:55 - Aug 9 by omarjack

I think he agreed Stoke's move because they're favourites to get promoted. They're unfortunately a bigger draw than us at the moment.

But why on earth did he rejected Burnley's Europa League prospects for another championship club though..And can Stoke, now in the 2nd tier afford to pay him more than Burnley?

He didn't reject Burnley, they rejected him.
Clucas on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 1565 viewsE20Jack

Yeah 99.9% sure that’s him in the pic.

Clucas on 10:06 - Aug 9 with 1515 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 10:00 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

He didn't reject Burnley, they rejected him.

They bid. We accepted. They offered him a certain salary. He said no.

Clucas on 10:10 - Aug 9 with 1473 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't think it is either. Haven't got my glasses on mind!

It probably is though as he's reportedly gone up there for a medical. Rejecting Europa League and then ending up at Stoke . What a muppet, all for a few extra thousand a week that he doesn't need.
Clucas on 10:11 - Aug 9 with 1443 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 10:10 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

I don't think it is either. Haven't got my glasses on mind!

It probably is though as he's reportedly gone up there for a medical. Rejecting Europa League and then ending up at Stoke . What a muppet, all for a few extra thousand a week that he doesn't need.

Why doesn’t he need it. It could quite possibly be his last contract and has earned relatively little for a multi season PL experienced player at 28 years old.

Clucas on 10:16 - Aug 9 with 1393 views34dfgdf54

Clucas on 10:06 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

They bid. We accepted. They offered him a certain salary. He said no.

They didn't think he was worth the money he was offering, so went elsewhere.
Clucas on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 1349 viewsEasternJack

Clucas on 09:55 - Aug 9 by omarjack

“ think he agreed Stoke's move because they're favourites to get promoted. They're unfortunately a bigger draw than us at the moment. ”

Good. I recall things worked out pretty well for us the last time one of our players did that.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Clucas on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 1348 viewsgolly47

Clucas on 10:00 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Yeah 99.9% sure that’s him in the pic.

That is him

Poll: What was worse?

Clucas on 10:33 - Aug 9 with 1284 viewsSWANSEYE

BREAKING NEWS

Sam Clucas has arrived in Stoke to have a medical ahead of a move from Swansea, for a fee of around £6m, Sky Sports News understands.
Clucas on 10:34 - Aug 9 with 1279 viewsGeoffThom

Clucas on 10:24 - Aug 9 by golly47

That is him

Yep just been confirmed on sky but for 6m ,which should have been right for him we were royally shafted on him
Clucas on 10:35 - Aug 9 with 1256 viewsowainglyndwr

Him and Ayew have been a total pain in the backside, it will be so funny if stoke fail to get back up.
No bigger than us as a club either just chasing money
Clucas on 10:36 - Aug 9 with 1244 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 10:16 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

They didn't think he was worth the money he was offering, so went elsewhere.

He wasn’t offering money.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024