Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conservative party racist again 17:44 - Aug 6 with 6945 viewsbuilthjack

Boris Johnson racist towards Islam and Muslin women.
Is that Ok?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conservative party racist again on 10:41 - Aug 7 with 1450 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 10:22 - Aug 7 by Highjack

If I wear a balaclava won’t I have nartzees, biggotts and raycists trying to rip it off and kill me for being a c*nt b!tch?

Not if you wear one like this ...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conservative party racist again on 10:47 - Aug 7 with 1428 viewsAnotherJohn

Conservative party racist again on 09:47 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Now this is the problem with the binary politicisation of what Boris said. He's either great or an abomination depending on whether you're a Tory or not or whether you're pro-Brexit or not, etc. It mirrors the rest of public issues today where the level of discourse is frankly appalling.

Yet there is a much bigger issue behind all of this, as you highlight. Personally I think that people can wear what they want. But there is a link between the Burkha and religious fundamentalism (which isn't good whatever the religion) and repression of people's rights, etc. We've all seen the pictures of Afghanistan a few decades back with woman walking around with loose hair and short skirts. And here's the Bin Ladens on their holidays:

There's a certain irony in defending the Burkha when it itself has been used as an item of repression in certain countries. But as I said, I couldn't care less what people wear here in the UK as long as long as it's a free choice (even Darran's shirts are ok; well, some of them).

My first post was just about having a sense of perspective when it comes to our own alleged sins. If pushed further, all I will say is that some of us who have in the past worked in certain Islamic countries are suspicious about the 'it is the woman's choice' argument.

Actually the UK is at the more permissive end of the spectrum when it comes to law and attitudes regarding religious dress. Recently I had a short spell working in China where many provinces have banned full-face coverings. I write this from a (different) country where the beheadings of Buddhist monks and teachers by Islamist secessionists have been a regular news item in recent years. There is no ban on the veil because it was never widely used by Muslims in this part of the world, but I would not say that tolerance of the religion is any greater than in the UK.
Conservative party racist again on 10:49 - Aug 7 with 1431 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Conservative party racist again on 10:20 - Aug 7 by Lohengrin

Did you just compare Boris Johnson to Adolf Hitler?

Adolf’s Mam never let him out of the house unless he combed his hair, mun!

Unless it was to Sunday school I heared

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Conservative party racist again on 14:10 - Aug 7 with 1376 viewsjackportis

So Bojo has caused offence by saying these women look like letter boxes. JP advises that mr Johnson should apologise to all the letter boxes in the U.K at once.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Conservative party racist again on 22:24 - Aug 7 with 1303 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Look a this facking lunatic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Conservative party racist again on 15:49 - Aug 8 with 1237 viewsLord_Bony

They are way too similar for my liking.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Conservative party racist again on 17:55 - Aug 8 with 1190 viewsPozuelosSideys

Conservative party racist again on 08:48 - Aug 7 by omarjack

Isn't it funny when you lot set your standards so low you actually compare yourselves to crazy, ultra religious militias in 3rd world countries?

There is no difference between the scum in the link and the nazi scum who target immigrants and force them to take off their clothing and in some cases kill them.

https://www.mantecabulletin.com/news/state/police-probe-sikh-beating-hate-crime/

https://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2018/08/07/germany-shaken-by-neo-nazi-hate-cri

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/16401516.racist-hate-crime-up-46-in-west-mer

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-mosque/texas-man-convicted-of-hate-

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/canadian-police-investigate-possible-hate-crim

You come out with so many generalisations and tar everyone with the same brush.

Youre comparing the Third Reich with the Tory Party ffs. Somehow in the last few years, despite moving to the left, the Tories have branded "far right".. looool

And oh.. "you lot"? You fcking little bigot.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Conservative party racist again on 18:02 - Aug 8 with 1182 viewsPozuelosSideys

Conservative party racist again on 17:55 - Aug 8 by PozuelosSideys

You come out with so many generalisations and tar everyone with the same brush.

Youre comparing the Third Reich with the Tory Party ffs. Somehow in the last few years, despite moving to the left, the Tories have branded "far right".. looool

And oh.. "you lot"? You fcking little bigot.

And Mart6, you can fck off as well you tedious little mute.

Grow a set and voice an opinion

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Conservative party racist again on 18:50 - Aug 8 with 1154 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's amazing.

Johnson makes yet another shit comment as a jokey comment; righteous fury.

Lady Nugee, who previous said she'd not want someone with a burqa treating her child as she'd want to see her face, Sadiq Khan's comments against the Burqa... hmm, relative silence.

The main whiner is Baroness Warsi - fired as Tory party chairman for incompetence, whines about Boris increasing "hate crimes" whilst not considering her past homophobic comments could increase crimes against gays...

Lady Nugee's comments...

“I wouldn’t want my four year old looked after by somebody wearing a burka. I wouldn’t want my elderly mum looked after by somebody wearing a burka. They need to be able to show their face. I wouldn’t mind if they worked in records in the hospital.”

Perhaps people can explain the lack of complaints about that?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 19:02]
Conservative party racist again on 19:04 - Aug 8 with 1147 viewsbuilthjack

Conservative party racist again on 18:50 - Aug 8 by bluey_the_blue

It's amazing.

Lady Nugee, who previous said she'd not want someone with a burqa treating her child as she'd want to see her face, Sadiq Khan's comments against the Burqa... hmm, relative silence.

The main whiner is Baroness Warsi - fired as Tory party chairman for incompetence, whines about Boris increasing "hate crimes" whilst not considering her past homophobic comments could increase crimes against gays...

Lady Nugee's comments...

“I wouldn’t want my four year old looked after by somebody wearing a burka. I wouldn’t want my elderly mum looked after by somebody wearing a burka. They need to be able to show their face. I wouldn’t mind if they worked in records in the hospital.”

If Jezza said that's Jewish sidecurls looked like twiglets, you would be up in arms blue you.
But as Boris the Tory said it against other religions it seems to be ok with you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conservative party racist again on 19:07 - Aug 8 with 1145 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conservative party racist again on 19:04 - Aug 8 by builthjack

If Jezza said that's Jewish sidecurls looked like twiglets, you would be up in arms blue you.
But as Boris the Tory said it against other religions it seems to be ok with you.

Really?

Personally, I'm against the Burkha, as many people are - in a lot of cases, it's used to repress women. There are a lots of numerous identity issues it causes - someone taking a driving test for example.

In this instance, his anti-Burkha views are shared by numerous Labourites. Care to explain precisely how his really shit jokey attempt was worse than Lady Nugee's comments? How was it worse than Sadiq Khan's comments?

The irony is your pathetic attempt to plaint me as Islamophobic whilst ignore Labour comments on the matter of the Burkha...
Conservative party racist again on 19:21 - Aug 8 with 1135 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Conservative party racist again on 19:23 - Aug 8 with 1130 viewsbluey_the_blue

Can we not just ban bikinis on really fat women and force them to wear Burkhas?
Conservative party racist again on 19:30 - Aug 8 with 1126 viewsexiledclaseboy

Conservative party racist again on 19:21 - Aug 8 by Oldjack

That’s the kind of idiotic f*ckwittery that Facebook was invented for. Simplistic nonsense designed for the hard of thinking and terminally stupid.

Poll: Tory leader

Conservative party racist again on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 1124 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 19:30 - Aug 8 by exiledclaseboy

That’s the kind of idiotic f*ckwittery that Facebook was invented for. Simplistic nonsense designed for the hard of thinking and terminally stupid.

Conservative party racist again on 19:42 - Aug 8 with 1108 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's amazing.

Lady Nugee's comments...

Thornberry raised a valid point that patients being treated at a hospital have the right to expect to be able to see the face of the person treating them. It aids communication and trust amd was a reasonable addition to an ongoing debate.

Sadiq Khan asked whether burka wearers should be allowed to remain veiled when using public services. Again, a valid point in what is a valid debate.

Johnson said that women who wear burkas look like letterboxes amd bank robbers. It’s dehumanising language so beloved of the current populist movement on the right and it’s no surprise that Boris has been spending a lot of time with Bannon recently. If you can’t see the difference or are happy to ignore it to practice yet another bout of “yeah but not but what about labour” then I pity you.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 19:43]

Conservative party racist again on 19:43 - Aug 8 with 1107 viewsFlashberryjack

Conservative party racist again on 19:23 - Aug 8 by bluey_the_blue

Can we not just ban bikinis on really fat women and force them to wear Burkhas?

No f*ckers gonna force my wife to wear a Burka

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Conservative party racist again on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 1082 viewsbuilthjack

Conservative party racist again on 19:07 - Aug 8 by bluey_the_blue

Really?

Personally, I'm against the Burkha, as many people are - in a lot of cases, it's used to repress women. There are a lots of numerous identity issues it causes - someone taking a driving test for example.

In this instance, his anti-Burkha views are shared by numerous Labourites. Care to explain precisely how his really shit jokey attempt was worse than Lady Nugee's comments? How was it worse than Sadiq Khan's comments?

The irony is your pathetic attempt to plaint me as Islamophobic whilst ignore Labour comments on the matter of the Burkha...

#jackthehack
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 20:19]

Conservative party racist again on 20:09 - Aug 8 with 1079 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 20:06 - Aug 8 by builthjack

#jackthehack

So you that started the thread want to ban the Burqua?

Conservative party racist again on 20:17 - Aug 8 with 1058 viewsOldjack

Conservative party racist again on 20:06 - Aug 8 by builthjack

#jackthehack

Gods, the world would be a better place if all this man made crap went in the bin
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 20:18]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Conservative party racist again on 20:31 - Aug 8 with 1035 viewslondonlisa2001

It's amazing.

Lady Nugee's comments...

It wasn’t a jokey comment, it was an article in the Telegraph.

So it was considered, deliberate, and designed to demean for the purpose of self publicity.

It’s one thing to say you don’t like the Burqa and you believe it’s a symbol of oppression. It’s quite another to mock the women that wear it and attempt to dehumanise them for cheap laughs.

Boris Johnson is a disgusting, reprehensible piece of crap that will do and say anything for the sake of Boris Johnson. He’s always been the same.

And it goes without saying that if he’d made a similarly ‘jokey’ comment about Jewish people you’d have been up in arms about it. And rightly so.
Conservative party racist again on 20:40 - Aug 8 with 1018 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party racist again on 20:31 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

It wasn’t a jokey comment, it was an article in the Telegraph.

So it was considered, deliberate, and designed to demean for the purpose of self publicity.

It’s one thing to say you don’t like the Burqa and you believe it’s a symbol of oppression. It’s quite another to mock the women that wear it and attempt to dehumanise them for cheap laughs.

Boris Johnson is a disgusting, reprehensible piece of crap that will do and say anything for the sake of Boris Johnson. He’s always been the same.

And it goes without saying that if he’d made a similarly ‘jokey’ comment about Jewish people you’d have been up in arms about it. And rightly so.

”And it goes without saying that if he’d made a similarly ‘jokey’ comment about Jewish people you’d have been up in arms about it. And rightly so.

No he wouldn’t. Bluey isn’t a nutter nor is he absurdly touchy. Jewish attire forms the basis of an entire comedic sub-culture, mun!

Conservative party racist again on 20:46 - Aug 8 with 993 viewslondonlisa2001

Conservative party racist again on 20:40 - Aug 8 by Lohengrin

”And it goes without saying that if he’d made a similarly ‘jokey’ comment about Jewish people you’d have been up in arms about it. And rightly so.

No he wouldn’t. Bluey isn’t a nutter nor is he absurdly touchy. Jewish attire forms the basis of an entire comedic sub-culture, mun!

Yes. He would.

It’s nonsense I’m afraid.

Like the Burqa, don’t like the Burqa, or the Hijab or the Niqab (for the record I don’t like it and believe it’s a cultural issue rather than a religious issue, unlike the headscarf ), but pretending to have concern for ‘oppressed women’ and then choosing to mock those women rather than accuse the men that supposedly oppress them in the first place, is infantile, populist bollox designed to appeal to half wits.
Conservative party racist again on 20:47 - Aug 8 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

You’re kidding right? Bluey is a one man outrage machine when it comes to all things Jewish. I dint blame him of course, he’s got a vested interest. He’s also a massive hypocrite. And a cardiffian.

Conservative party racist again on 20:51 - Aug 8 with 974 viewsHumpty

You reckon?

Bluey lost his mind when Diane Abbott used the word costume when referring to Jewish religious dress. Blatant antisemitism according to him.

Bluey is rather silly about such things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024