Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartley 20:09 - Aug 6 with 3197 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Not that anyone probably gives a toss, but never rated him anyway.
This from a Baggies forum ~~>

gertcha Online
Threads: 31
#13 08-04-2018, 04:56 PM
In contrast I thought Bolton defended well today....when defending the long ball the first rule is don't let the ball bounce, watch Hegazi for their second goal as well! Bartley spent the game with his hands in the air having hissy fits.
Bartley on 20:13 - Aug 6 with 3146 viewsSwanjaxs

He'll be crocked by the end of August anyway

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bartley on 00:28 - Aug 7 with 2658 viewsbluenile

He's good at standing tall and pointing.......................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Bartley on 08:51 - Aug 7 with 2419 viewsomarjack

I was very vocal about wanting to get rid of him. If he stayed he'd have expected to start and that'd be disastrous.

Many based their opinion on what some Leeds fans thought..they've been far too long in the championship they don't really have a perspective anymore on what good football looks like.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bartley on 14:37 - Aug 7 with 2096 viewsswanforthemoney

He has all the physical attributes to make a great centre half. However, his decision making is awful and on top of that he started with this carping at other players in his more recent appearances.
Contrary to most others I always thought there was a decent defender in there. Off the back of the appearances he ma de last season, I was wrong. Too often caught napping. Glad we are rid. He will score against us from a corner, though.

I stand in the North Stand

Bartley on 15:04 - Aug 7 with 2037 viewsAl_Bundy

Bartley on 14:37 - Aug 7 by swanforthemoney

He has all the physical attributes to make a great centre half. However, his decision making is awful and on top of that he started with this carping at other players in his more recent appearances.
Contrary to most others I always thought there was a decent defender in there. Off the back of the appearances he ma de last season, I was wrong. Too often caught napping. Glad we are rid. He will score against us from a corner, though.

Turning circle of the QE2 is no good to us.
Bartley on 01:05 - Aug 8 with 1811 viewsUplandsJack

For what's its worth, he had a good game tonight. Made last ditch tackles on more than one occasion, to keep the Baggies in a game they had no right to get anything from.
Bartley on 01:09 - Aug 8 with 1804 viewsE20Jack

I like him. For a million or whatever it was we paid he was more than expected. Attitude was first rate.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Bartley on 07:08 - Aug 8 with 1654 viewspencoedjack

Garbage footballer injury prone

Glad he’s gone shame he didn’t take Naughton with him
Login to get fewer ads

Bartley on 07:10 - Aug 8 with 1652 viewsDr_Winston

Was tedious enough listening to wrong people bitch about him when he was here. Are we still going to have to put up with it now he isn't?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bartley on 07:11 - Aug 8 with 1648 viewspencoedjack

Bartley on 01:09 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

I like him. For a million or whatever it was we paid he was more than expected. Attitude was first rate.

Like him? He played around 18 times for us in 6 years including awful performances at Oxford & a sending off at Blackburn

In fairness he had a decent game against Everton ....
Bartley on 08:08 - Aug 8 with 1514 viewsLoyal

Bartley on 07:11 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Like him? He played around 18 times for us in 6 years including awful performances at Oxford & a sending off at Blackburn

I remember that ...
Went off injured ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bartley on 08:36 - Aug 8 with 1443 viewsE20Jack

Bartley on 07:11 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

21 matches.

Yep thought he was a good back up center back with a first rate attitude. Always first over to acknowledge the away fans. Not often you find a competent player willing to sit on the bench, and regardless of the hyperbole, a competent player he was (and still is).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024