Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... 20:23 - Aug 6 with 31359 viewsSwanjaxs

For me it has to go to Buller back in the 80's ... honorary mentions must go to Tracie and Max with Clivey coming up on the rails 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 08:22 - Aug 7 with 4746 viewsTailGunner

Micky B, Wild Billy P, Hank, Mack the Knife, Tracy, Skull etc 70s 80s

Cooney, Stacko, Ivy Wallis George & the crew from 90s on.

Pretty much over now
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 09:39 - Aug 7 with 4612 viewsLoyal

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 08:16 - Aug 7 by byron

They don’t even talk about u, yet you always talking about them....hhhmmmm...they never rated you lot. Men v boys
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 8:21]

If they dont talk about the jacks why are all the Englishmans books covered in bullshit stories. Living a lie that's why. If they dont talk about Swansea how does every book refer to us, can't have it both ways my old fruit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 09:46 - Aug 7 with 4591 viewspikeypaul

They don’t even talk about u, yet you always talking about them....hhhmmmm...they never rated you lot. Men v boys

It's hard to talk when you are doing the breaststroke towards Port Talbot.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 10:00 - Aug 7 with 4544 viewsDarran

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 04:01 - Aug 7 by Professor

Who was the nutter in the lab coat/butcher’s coat covered in graffiti who ran on he pitch at Orient in 87 or 88? The game when Gary Emmanuel scored with a “bullet” header. 4-1 i think

There was a little fella from Neath that always wore a butchers coat back in the day.
Can’t think of his name though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 4507 viewsowainglyndwr

So in the past when we have even numbers why do your boys struggle against us.
Battle of Onion
Newbury
You've got have your extra numbers
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 10:44 - Aug 7 with 4456 viewsKingstonJack

Late 70s there was a guy on the N Bank (Dai?) Smutto had a rep but I was a youngster looking back at the occasional scrap so only knew him by rep, ugly bugger 😂
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 12:46 - Aug 7 with 4296 viewsbyron

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 09:39 - Aug 7 by Loyal

If they dont talk about the jacks why are all the Englishmans books covered in bullshit stories. Living a lie that's why. If they dont talk about Swansea how does every book refer to us, can't have it both ways my old fruit.

Don’t think Annis mentions you much, nor do the other people who write stories in his books, you ain’t mentioned in any of the English crews books either are you? I think you are just a little star struck by the soul crew are t you loyal? A proper firm who took it everywhere with wales also, not just reading and playing up in the family stand at Ninian. You did have a few good lads, I used to chat to them at raves back in the day. Did George work in Cardiff?

Benny

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 12:47 - Aug 7 with 4293 viewsbyron

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 09:46 - Aug 7 by pikeypaul

It's hard to talk when you are doing the breaststroke towards Port Talbot.

They were just trying to get home to where they lived...lol stupid to hang about in such a small group after a derby hey

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:00 - Aug 7 with 4276 viewssainthelens

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 12:47 - Aug 7 by byron

They were just trying to get home to where they lived...lol stupid to hang about in such a small group after a derby hey

Truth is your shythouse of a firm would only give it large as long as they made sure they'd outnumber whoever at least 4/1. Hardly a brave crew...more like a big gang of kids in numbers. Saw that so many times back in the day it was a standing joke.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:04 - Aug 7 with 4264 viewsangryjack

I've put a few Cardiff fans to bed...
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:06 - Aug 7 with 4257 viewsbyron

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:00 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

Truth is your shythouse of a firm would only give it large as long as they made sure they'd outnumber whoever at least 4/1. Hardly a brave crew...more like a big gang of kids in numbers. Saw that so many times back in the day it was a standing joke.

The crew from the docks would not back off from anyone, ever. They would often go around alone to avoid the plod too so didn’t Require numbers, that’s just a myth to make you lot feel better. The jacks mentioned in this thread above would know who I’m on about, they avoided them like the plague for years and years. They were the ones at the front after the fa cup game in 91 when you were chased out of your own town. I was only young as I’ve said before and it wasn’t my scene, they were all laughing saying the jacks are still a joke why did I waste my time turning up.
Hence they never take you lot seriously. Just saying

Benny

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:09 - Aug 7 with 4232 viewsangryjack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:06 - Aug 7 by byron

The crew from the docks would not back off from anyone, ever. They would often go around alone to avoid the plod too so didn’t Require numbers, that’s just a myth to make you lot feel better. The jacks mentioned in this thread above would know who I’m on about, they avoided them like the plague for years and years. They were the ones at the front after the fa cup game in 91 when you were chased out of your own town. I was only young as I’ve said before and it wasn’t my scene, they were all laughing saying the jacks are still a joke why did I waste my time turning up.

Like the time we cahased your lot all over grangetown in 1990 just saying
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:11 - Aug 7 with 4222 viewsdickythorpe

2018 mind.
Grow up FFS.

Hard men are individuals, not requiring hype or an audience or others to back them up.

Some cock waving going on here aye!
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:18 - Aug 7 with 4181 viewsWingstandwood

Probably the worst? A person who took things serious to the point where it became way too o.t.t. for even the most hardened hooligans... A person that kept the police on their toes by both the cunning and danger he presented?

**** 'Butterball' *******s ( christian and surname letters blanked out to prevent arrest). A guy whom without conscience would turn a frozen chicken and frozen french loaf into a 'Mjölnir'. What is that you may ask it is? It is A HAMMER OF THOR whereupon the frozen french loaf was inserted into frozen chicken thus enabling a weapon of devastating blunt force.

Urban myth? NO........PROOF!........Try going through a turnstile at the next home game carrying both a frozen chicken and a frozen french loaf and see that you won't make it very far inside! That is the legacy **** 'Butterball' *******s left to modern day crowd control!

Argus!

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:20 - Aug 7 with 4173 viewsowainglyndwr

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:06 - Aug 7 by byron

First of all Byron.
I put one of your boys to sleep and in fairness it was behind the North Bank just before that game.
About 20 of your lot and 7 of us.
After the game I was at the Kingsway roundabout and the police let the whole train load of you run down.
I had a couple of dabs so did other Jacks around me about a 100 of us.
Your boys hit out at families on your run down.
So yes apart from other scuffles that day we was outnumbered then.
So you had your day.
The revenge Battle of Ninian
You run at the Ninian pub.
You run at the corner by the news agents
We went through the back of your stand before going into the ground and you didn't evenue show up at the end.
Well some but ran once the police chased you.
So what is your version
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:23 - Aug 7 with 4159 viewsjackal

Talking about hooligans as if they're heroes of some sort.

A blight on the game the lot of them. Thankfully those days are mostly behind us.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:47 - Aug 7 with 4104 viewsangryjack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:20 - Aug 7 by owainglyndwr

First of all Byron.
I put one of your boys to sleep and in fairness it was behind the North Bank just before that game.
About 20 of your lot and 7 of us.
After the game I was at the Kingsway roundabout and the police let the whole train load of you run down.
I had a couple of dabs so did other Jacks around me about a 100 of us.
Your boys hit out at families on your run down.
So yes apart from other scuffles that day we was outnumbered then.
So you had your day.
The revenge Battle of Ninian
You run at the Ninian pub.
You run at the corner by the news agents
We went through the back of your stand before going into the ground and you didn't evenue show up at the end.
Well some but ran once the police chased you.
So what is your version

I was there behind north bank and can confirm this
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:54 - Aug 7 with 4076 viewsjack247

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:11 - Aug 7 by dickythorpe

2018 mind.
Grow up FFS.

Hard men are individuals, not requiring hype or an audience or others to back them up.

Some cock waving going on here aye!

Cock waving is bad enough. Waving other peoples cocks by proxy, as Byron seems to be doing, is embarrassing.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:01 - Aug 7 with 4054 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is the guy on the cover of the book? There is Tooze, Cooney, Wallis, but I don't know who the other guy is
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:10 - Aug 7 with 4019 viewsEbo

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:01 - Aug 7 by controversial_jack

Who is the guy on the cover of the book? There is Tooze, Cooney, Wallis, but I don't know who the other guy is

Dai Lloyd (I think).

Only know George out of all of them and we keep in touch often. Nice fella.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:12 - Aug 7 with 4009 viewsDarran

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:10 - Aug 7 by Ebo

Dai Lloyd (I think).

What’s the name of the guy on the back cover lives in the Ferry?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:12 - Aug 7 with 4006 viewshobo

Too many to mention....Samo, Blotto, Wicked Wob, are the main 3 that spring to mind
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:15 - Aug 7 with 3996 viewsDarran

Joe Hawkins or Warwick’s mate that owns a hatchet for me.

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:18 - Aug 7 with 3981 viewscontroversial_jack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:10 - Aug 7 by Ebo

Dai Lloyd (I think).

I meant one of the four main characters whose pics appear on the cover of the Tooze book
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:20 - Aug 7 with 3975 viewsFireboy2

Can someone pm georges name as i went to dynevor school with a 'george' and tt was his nickname
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024