Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... 20:23 - Aug 6 with 31340 viewsSwanjaxs

For me it has to go to Buller back in the 80's ... honorary mentions must go to Tracie and Max with Clivey coming up on the rails 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:21 - Aug 7 with 12954 viewsWarwickHunt

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:20 - Aug 7 by Fireboy2

Can someone pm georges name as i went to dynevor school with a 'george' and tt was his nickname

George.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:24 - Aug 7 with 12942 viewsWarwickHunt

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:10 - Aug 7 by Ebo

Dai Lloyd (I think).

Only know George out of all of them and we keep in touch often. Nice fella.

Definitely not Dai LLoyd.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:29 - Aug 7 with 12924 viewsWingstandwood

Alan!

Argus!

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 12909 viewsAnal_Dogrich

I was the hardest in the North Bank Bogs and now I’m king of The Railway bogs.

Pass me a bed pan please.

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 15:15 - Aug 7 with 12804 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c9_1271450493

Who of a certain age can remember this nugget that drove PF (Police Federation) chairman Leslie Curtis right up the wall?

What was it that done this?... Was it? The main title theme tune from cult movie The Warriors?

Was it Grays Athletic Andy Swallow doing the intro voiceover?

Was it ex-Essex Boy Carlton Leach pub appearance alongside ex-Cockney Rejects bassist Vince O' Riordan quote "It's a way of life innit"

Was it a brief (second or two) appearance of ex-prison escapee and West Hams finest Andrew Skully Russell that later done a runner with Crossmaglen Squares most (*cough, cough, cough*) innocent of South Armagh escapees i.e. Danny McNamee?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 15:40]

Argus!

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 15:21 - Aug 7 with 12790 viewsHighjack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:34 - Aug 7 by Anal_Dogrich

I was the hardest in the North Bank Bogs and now I’m king of The Railway bogs.

Do one tea bag scruff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 15:30 - Aug 7 with 12763 viewsFireboy2

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 14:21 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

George.

So that is his first name then war?
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 15:40 - Aug 7 with 12737 viewsKGriz16

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:41 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

How old are you ffs! 😂

How old am I? You're on a public internet forum naming football hooligans with a cartoon PM. Did you ever think these people might not want their names spread for all to read on the internet? What shall we do next, Swansea's biggest drug dealer? Go on, I'll start...
Login to get fewer ads

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 12690 viewsWarwickHunt

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 15:40 - Aug 7 by KGriz16

How old am I? You're on a public internet forum naming football hooligans with a cartoon PM. Did you ever think these people might not want their names spread for all to read on the internet? What shall we do next, Swansea's biggest drug dealer? Go on, I'll start...

Police have stepped up their search for a notorious football hooligan after a tip off on a football forum.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of a Mr Ivy Wallis George, please contact your local police station.

The reward will be a signed copy of From Skinheads to Stone Island...
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 15:59]
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:15 - Aug 7 with 12642 views1983

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 09:46 - Aug 7 by pikeypaul

It's hard to talk when you are doing the breaststroke towards Port Talbot.

That did make me smile, our cousins up the road denied this ever happened for years and years until boom the internet! newspaper cuttings started to appear

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:15 - Aug 7 with 12638 viewsowainglyndwr

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:23 - Aug 7 by jackal

Talking about hooligans as if they're heroes of some sort.

A blight on the game the lot of them. Thankfully those days are mostly behind us.

I do agree with you, and those were in our younger days not thinking of the consequences.
Swans has been by far more a family club, Cardiff has been a troublesome club.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:28 - Aug 7 with 12606 viewsFieryJack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:45 - Aug 6 by jackolantern

Lance

Who is this fackin Lance?

35 summat years ago I got both my eyes blacked in Dora's by some tool, and was told later it was some boxer bloke by that name.

I was a bit blotto and he was backed up by his pals.

I think the bouncers might have tuned him up on the stairs when they dragged him out.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:30 - Aug 7 with 12591 viewsbyron

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:11 - Aug 7 by dickythorpe

2018 mind.
Grow up FFS.

Hard men are individuals, not requiring hype or an audience or others to back them up.

Some cock waving going on here aye!

Exactly, only just died out in Swansea did it, died in Cardiff 20 years ago.....

Benny

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:33 - Aug 7 with 12580 viewsbyron

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:20 - Aug 7 by owainglyndwr

First of all Byron.
I put one of your boys to sleep and in fairness it was behind the North Bank just before that game.
About 20 of your lot and 7 of us.
After the game I was at the Kingsway roundabout and the police let the whole train load of you run down.
I had a couple of dabs so did other Jacks around me about a 100 of us.
Your boys hit out at families on your run down.
So yes apart from other scuffles that day we was outnumbered then.
So you had your day.
The revenge Battle of Ninian
You run at the Ninian pub.
You run at the corner by the news agents
We went through the back of your stand before going into the ground and you didn't evenue show up at the end.
Well some but ran once the police chased you.
So what is your version

Lol...what are you in about, not got a clue pal. I don’t care about it either, just saying what I saw when I went to the big one back in the day.

Benny

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:33 - Aug 7 with 12588 viewsDarran

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:28 - Aug 7 by FieryJack

35 summat years ago I got both my eyes blacked in Dora's by some tool, and was told later it was some boxer bloke by that name.

I think the bouncers might have tuned him up on the stairs when they dragged him out.

That’s Lance Boyle mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:44 - Aug 7 with 12561 viewsFieryJack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:33 - Aug 7 by Darran

That’s Lance Boyle mate.

Yeah, found him.

He's aged a bit.

More so than me.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 17:00 - Aug 7 with 12516 viewsJacket

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 20:41 - Aug 6 by Al_Bundy

Tank by a country mile. His days out went viral on social "im a hooligan" media

A legend in his own lifetime.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 20:44]

Ha ha, forgotten about that one. Just watched it again. Think it portrayed the club and it's fans in a positive light! Swansea Youth, top boys fair play!
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 17:42 - Aug 7 with 12439 viewsSTID2017

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 13:23 - Aug 7 by jackal

Talking about hooligans as if they're heroes of some sort.

A blight on the game the lot of them. Thankfully those days are mostly behind us.

You'd think ?
For us hopefully maybe.
However on Saturday a father with his two young boys (about 8 and 5 I'd say) dared to walk the streets in their Swans tops after the game.
They were making their way back to the same hotel as I stayed in.
The father was threatened by a bunch of Sheffield United toughies and felt obliged to get a taxi a mile back to the hotel.
Some still live in the dark ages

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 17:43 - Aug 7 with 12436 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:19 - Aug 6 by Landore_Jack

Cyril The Swan.

ha I was going to say that !
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 17:56 - Aug 7 with 12408 viewsowainglyndwr

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:33 - Aug 7 by byron

Lol...what are you in about, not got a clue pal. I don’t care about it either, just saying what I saw when I went to the big one back in the day.

I was there mate at the Kingsway and your place and gave a true account of both days
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 07:35 - Aug 9 with 11915 viewsjackal

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 17:42 - Aug 7 by STID2017

You'd think ?
For us hopefully maybe.
However on Saturday a father with his two young boys (about 8 and 5 I'd say) dared to walk the streets in their Swans tops after the game.
The father was threatened by a bunch of Sheffield United toughies and felt obliged to get a taxi a mile back to the hotel.

I don't suppose that we'll ever see it wiped out altogether. Drunken bullies looking for an easy target.

At least we've moved on from the 70's and 80's with hordes of pissed up yobs smashing up pubs and marauding through town centres.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 08:05 - Aug 9 with 11869 viewssainthelens

I think some of our fans are in for a shock this season. Going to away grounds in the PL was more or less trouble free. Not sure away grounds this year will be the same. Inside the grounds will be fine, but I've a feeling that we'll hear a few stories this year.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 09:23 - Aug 9 with 11779 viewsLoyal

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 17:42 - Aug 7 by STID2017

You'd think ?
For us hopefully maybe.

Like leicester these things will always be reciprocated.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 11715 viewsjackolantern

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 16:28 - Aug 7 by FieryJack

He wasn’t a boxer, just a lot mental. Bit of an ‘eader like. Not all there.
Not the hardest on the planet, just a complete looney tune.
You maybe got a different bloke, but how many Jack Lance’s are there exactly...?
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 10:37 - Aug 9 with 11698 viewspeenemunde

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 08:05 - Aug 9 by sainthelens

I think some of our fans are in for a shock this season. Going to away grounds in the PL was more or less trouble free. Not sure away grounds this year will be the same. Inside the grounds will be fine, but I've a feeling that we'll hear a few stories this year.

Nonsense
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024