Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... 20:23 - Aug 6 with 31415 viewsSwanjaxs

For me it has to go to Buller back in the 80's ... honorary mentions must go to Tracie and Max with Clivey coming up on the rails 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:20 - Aug 9 with 2579 viewssainthelens

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 10:37 - Aug 9 by peenemunde

Nonsense

Why thank you penis mound.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:25 - Aug 9 with 2541 viewsWingstandwood

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 08:05 - Aug 9 by sainthelens

I think some of our fans are in for a shock this season. Going to away grounds in the PL was more or less trouble free. Not sure away grounds this year will be the same. Inside the grounds will be fine, but I've a feeling that we'll hear a few stories this year.

Aye, my common sense and intuition kicks in and says? Leeds United and the away supporter of many experience of past bygone years?...............Not the game for a family friendly experience!!!!!!!

Argus!

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:30 - Aug 9 with 2508 viewsMJC

Whoever it is, someone get them a fuccking ticket for Saturday.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:36 - Aug 9 with 2456 viewsvetchonian

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:30 - Aug 9 by MJC

Whoever it is, someone get them a fuccking ticket for Saturday.

Huw Jenkins........he has wreaked major havoc

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:57 - Aug 9 with 2384 viewsBloodyhills

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 23:51 - Aug 6 by shenleymun

Cyril made the national news...

What is Buller doing now? He was impressive back in the day

Last time I saw him, which was a while ago he was artexing ceilings and playing for Morriston Olympic.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:04 - Aug 9 with 2353 viewsMatlock_Jack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 04:01 - Aug 7 by Professor

Who was the nutter in the lab coat/butcher’s coat covered in graffiti who ran on he pitch at Orient in 87 or 88? The game when Gary Emmanuel scored with a “bullet” header. 4-1 i think

4-1 (having checked, thought it was 4-2) and IIRC Pascoe got a hat trick.

It was season 1986-87.

There were a few hooligans that day, unfortunately.

Remember that header very well.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:09]
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:33 - Aug 9 with 2304 viewsTNT

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 04:01 - Aug 7 by Professor

Who was the nutter in the lab coat/butcher’s coat covered in graffiti who ran on he pitch at Orient in 87 or 88? The game when Gary Emmanuel scored with a “bullet” header. 4-1 i think

We bought Gary Emmanuel because he had a head like a bullet.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 00:49 - Aug 10 with 2210 viewsDJack

SCFC's biggest ever hooligan, Huw Jenkins as he has fcked-up thousands of football fans

...unfortunately they were/are Swansea City fans.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024