Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) 20:25 - Aug 6 with 3493 viewsthornabyswan

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:18 - Aug 6 with 972 viewsexiledclaseboy

Obviously Prosser.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:18 - Aug 6 with 969 viewsDarran

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:18 - Aug 6 by exiledclaseboy

Obviously Prosser.

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:19 - Aug 6 with 966 viewsRancid

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:05 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Just playing with you my friend.... no offence intended like 😮

My post was a pisstake too.I just hope someone bites so i can engage with someone.I think I might be socially inept but i think its more boredam.Only boring people get bored.I write that on FB quite often if someones moaning they're bored

Another thing I do when a girl puts up they're 'In a relationship'...I write *It should be me and you know it* .I dont even know the half the time but 1 or 2 have got a bit tasty.Fck em its only a giggle ffs
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:25 - Aug 6 with 944 viewsKingBony

There are too many, might as well call it 50% of the members. I’m not going to name names. I think if you did a poll there would be some obvious front runners though.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:28 - Aug 6 with 935 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:19 - Aug 6 by Rancid

My post was a pisstake too.I just hope someone bites so i can engage with someone.I think I might be socially inept but i think its more boredam.Only boring people get bored.I write that on FB quite often if someones moaning they're bored

Another thing I do when a girl puts up they're 'In a relationship'...I write *It should be me and you know it* .I dont even know the half the time but 1 or 2 have got a bit tasty.Fck em its only a giggle ffs

Indeed, talking about fb, why do single mothers in thier teens put thier status as "stay at home mummy'?... basically it should read... "I'm a slapper who will keep on pushing out sprogs until i can get to retirement age and sponge off the tax paying public " .... over to you Lisa ... 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:43 - Aug 6 with 895 viewsRancid

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:28 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Indeed, talking about fb, why do single mothers in thier teens put thier status as "stay at home mummy'?... basically it should read... "I'm a slapper who will keep on pushing out sprogs until i can get to retirement age and sponge off the tax paying public " .... over to you Lisa ... 😂

Good point and something I frown upon myself.I see it as someone saying bringing up kids is a difficult job and they're proud to put it out there.Try combining the two you daytime telly delinquent.Every situation is different of course.

I always remember seeing Jerry Springer and this big black bird screaming 'I look after my goddamn kids' over and over again.You're supposed to its your job you wretched runt
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:43 - Aug 6 with 895 viewsItchySphincter

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 6 by Oldjack

Itchyballs .poor dab hasn't got a clue about the beauty full game ,he tries but fails at every hurdle ,bless im

Called it right more times then you have you dozy vagina.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:47 - Aug 6 with 882 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:43 - Aug 6 by Rancid

Good point and something I frown upon myself.I see it as someone saying bringing up kids is a difficult job and they're proud to put it out there.Try combining the two you daytime telly delinquent.Every situation is different of course.

I always remember seeing Jerry Springer and this big black bird screaming 'I look after my goddamn kids' over and over again.You're supposed to its your job you wretched runt

You cant say the B word mind Mr R! 😮 but yes spot on 💪

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:52 - Aug 6 with 865 viewsRancid

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:47 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

You cant say the B word mind Mr R! 😮 but yes spot on 💪

What do we call such people nowadays that white folk won't be offended by? It changes daily.Maybe I was too descriptive but she was black as she was fat.
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:55 - Aug 6 with 857 viewsShaky

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:25 - Aug 6 by KingBony

There are too many, might as well call it 50% of the members. I’m not going to name names. I think if you did a poll there would be some obvious front runners though.

I agree, and I am frankly disappointed not to have seen my name put forward.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:55 - Aug 6 with 858 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:52 - Aug 6 by Rancid

What do we call such people nowadays that white folk won't be offended by? It changes daily.Maybe I was too descriptive but she was black as she was fat.

Mmmmmm..... portly lady perhaps? Ahhh fùck knows 😂

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:57 - Aug 6 with 844 viewsRancid

I don't think anyone annoys me nowadays.I just read the thread not who wrote as you'll judge it before you read it.Its a bit like watching a game on telly with no commentary.
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:58 - Aug 6 with 842 viewsLoyal

Im gracious enough to accept darrans award.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:59 - Aug 6 with 836 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:55 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Mmmmmm..... portly lady perhaps? Ahhh fùck knows 😂

If this post comes over as "body shameing" i apologise unreservedly by the way , in my defence i have an aversion to cakes also 🙁

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:01 - Aug 6 with 825 viewsRancid

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:59 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

If this post comes over as "body shameing" i apologise unreservedly by the way , in my defence i have an aversion to cakes also 🙁

It did read to me as a touch 'weightist' I must say.😁
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:07 - Aug 6 with 795 viewsKingBony

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:57 - Aug 6 by Rancid

I don't think anyone annoys me nowadays.I just read the thread not who wrote as you'll judge it before you read it.Its a bit like watching a game on telly with no commentary.

That’s a fair shout actually Rancid, I’m definitely guilty of that. I’m going to try reading the post not the poster to see if it makes a difference.

There are a couple in particular I read posts from and despite some intelligent and interesting viewpoints they generally let themselves down with nonsense, probably trying to get a reaction from people but then I ignore the good stuff and just call them out on their nonsense.

Be good if we all gave this a try.....hot on the heels of me calling Dimi a fcking mumphead .....sorry Dims.

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:08 - Aug 6 with 790 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:59 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

And the occasional sausage roll and chips from the Range in Sketty...🤔

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:08 - Aug 6 with 783 viewsFireboy2

This is going a bit off tangent

Can thornaby please put some names up so we can chuck rotten fruit and veg at them
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 6 with 748 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:08 - Aug 6 by Fireboy2

This is going a bit off tangent

Can thornaby please put some names up so we can chuck rotten fruit and veg at them

Agree.... put up or shut up thornaby 😁

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:22 - Aug 6 with 746 viewsDrizzy

There are a few that spring to mind but in purely bellend terms it has to be peneemunde. I genuinely believe he's just as awful in his real life as he is on this forum. Frightening.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:27 - Aug 6 with 732 viewsKingBony

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:07 - Aug 6 by KingBony

That’s a fair shout actually Rancid, I’m definitely guilty of that. I’m going to try reading the post not the poster to see if it makes a difference.

There are a couple in particular I read posts from and despite some intelligent and interesting viewpoints they generally let themselves down with nonsense, probably trying to get a reaction from people but then I ignore the good stuff and just call them out on their nonsense.

Be good if we all gave this a try.....hot on the heels of me calling Dimi a fcking mumphead .....sorry Dims.

Ah well I lasted all of 5 minutes ffs box office mun....I was really going to try 😔 sigh

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:30 - Aug 6 with 723 viewsomarjack

You'd have made it easier for all of us if you asked who is not a huge bellend instead of who is :)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 07:20 - Aug 7 with 611 viewsthornabyswan

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Agree.... put up or shut up thornaby 😁

That would be like an open nomination in Big Brother.
Not that I watch that crap
A few do spring to mind though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 08:35 - Aug 7 with 561 viewsomarjack

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 23:22 - Aug 6 by Drizzy

There are a few that spring to mind but in purely bellend terms it has to be peneemunde. I genuinely believe he's just as awful in his real life as he is on this forum. Frightening.

My first pick as well..him and SpikyBalls..who are the same person probably.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 10:05 - Aug 7 with 488 viewsHighjack

Sarah applewood

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024