Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) 20:25 - Aug 6 with 3492 viewsthornabyswan

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:28 - Aug 6 with 2189 viewsSwanjaxs

Ready... Steady.... Goooooo 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:29 - Aug 6 with 2177 viewsjack2jack

Quality fair play😂
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:32 - Aug 6 with 2150 viewsthornabyswan

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:28 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Ready... Steady.... Goooooo 😂

Was going to put up a poll but I thought the comments on who and why would be more entertaining.
Better than biggest fan or hooligan what a load of shite.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:35 - Aug 6 with 2119 viewsJack11

To compare to a league system Omarjack has got to be in the Champions League places.
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:36 - Aug 6 with 2086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:32 - Aug 6 by thornabyswan

Was going to put up a poll but I thought the comments on who and why would be more entertaining.

No non put a poll up as well, when it's done with frame it and throw it through Darrans living room window. By way of a presentation like.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:39 - Aug 6 with 2055 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:32 - Aug 6 by thornabyswan

Oi Thournaby! Nothing wrong with my hoolie thread! Do you want a square go or what? 🥊😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 20:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:42 - Aug 6 with 2018 viewsthornabyswan

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:39 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Oi Thournaby! Nothing wrong with my hoolie thread! Do you want a square go or what? 🥊😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 20:41]

It's so 1980s mate

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:42 - Aug 6 with 2016 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:36 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

No non put a poll up as well, when it's done with frame it and throw it through Darrans living room window. By way of a presentation like.

What a trumpet!

Login to get fewer ads

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:43 - Aug 6 with 1997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:42 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

What a trumpet!

Look out it's max lite FFS

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:43 - Aug 6 with 1989 viewsSwanjaxs

Get a poll going .... whoever wins gets binned with moonie 👍
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 20:44]

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:45 - Aug 6 with 1963 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:43 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Look out it's max lite FFS

How's Max doing mate?

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:46 - Aug 6 with 1935 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:45 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

How's Max doing mate?

He's on his hols being driven round Majorca to different pubs by his lovely Mrs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:47 - Aug 6 with 1923 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:46 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

He's on his hols being driven round Majorca to different pubs by his lovely Mrs

Majorca! No Gower Gold there ffs!

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:53 - Aug 6 with 1875 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:47 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Majorca! No Gower Gold there ffs!

Max will drink anything, Martini, Cinzano, turps - anything.

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:55 - Aug 6 with 1851 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:53 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

😂

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:55 - Aug 6 with 1846 viewsWarwickHunt

Bud Lite?
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:56 - Aug 6 with 1845 viewsjack_lord

get a message to him that after they've finished at the nude beach, go to Cala D'or marina.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 21:10 - Aug 6 with 1771 viewsItchySphincter

Oldjack.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 21:29 - Aug 6 with 1673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 20:55 - Aug 6 by WarwickHunt

Bud Lite?

Whoa mate, the man has standards!

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 21:50 - Aug 6 with 1591 viewsRancid

The one thing i've always noticed is theyre never the same person who you read on here.It's a platform for socially inept characters who can get confidence and respect in there lives but from PC, something they've never had in general life.Not everyone but you know who they'd be.
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 1542 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 21:50 - Aug 6 by Rancid

The one thing i've always noticed is theyre never the same person who you read on here.It's a platform for socially inept characters who can get confidence and respect in there lives but from PC, something they've never had in general life.Not everyone but you know who they'd be.

"It's a platform for socially inept characters" No way brainiac 😛

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:02 - Aug 6 with 1519 viewsRancid

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:00 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

"It's a platform for socially inept characters" No way brainiac 😛

And this is an endorsement of my point right on cue
Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:05 - Aug 6 with 1494 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:02 - Aug 6 by Rancid

And this is an endorsement of my point right on cue

Just playing with you my friend.... no offence intended like 😮

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 6 with 1475 viewsOldjack

Itchyballs .poor dab hasn't got a clue about the beauty full game ,he tries but fails at every hurdle ,bless im

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:16 - Aug 6 with 1415 viewsDarran

Who is Planet Swans biggest bellend (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 6 by Oldjack

Itchyballs .poor dab hasn't got a clue about the beauty full game ,he tries but fails at every hurdle ,bless im

“the beauty full game”

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024