Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 21:19 - Aug 6 with 41881 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:24 - Aug 11 with 2156 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:15 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

A question for anyone who actually watched the game how was the Ref, some were a bit worried about our past history with him?

Ref was ok.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:30 - Aug 11 with 2100 viewsElmo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:49 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes unlike a lot of "Strikers" Ollie runs around a lot to help the side, which he probably did again today.
It is also really good that we now have 3 different goal scorers and are not totally reliant on just one player.

Unfortunately despite McB's huge work rate, grit and determination he failed to make the impact we needed. The crowd was massively behind him but slowly became more frustrated with his inability to win it or hold it - 2nd half

We need another option or two
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:38 - Aug 11 with 2066 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:15 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

A question for anyone who actually watched the game how was the Ref, some were a bit worried about our past history with him?

I was at the match and the ref had a good game. No histrionics and mostly you wouldn't have known he was there. He also played Advantage whenever possible. 8 out of 10. Definitely better than several Prem refs.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 19:06]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 19:04 - Aug 11 with 1911 viewsMatlock_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 11 by Captain_Sham

NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES... SWANSEA WIN AND CARDIFF LOSE...

The boots on the other foot now. Get to watch those fkers get tonked every week.

And that tonking was at the hands of a comparatively average premiership team too: doesn't bode well does it?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 19:05 - Aug 11 with 1911 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:30 - Aug 11 by Elmo

Unfortunately despite McB's huge work rate, grit and determination he failed to make the impact we needed. The crowd was massively behind him but slowly became more frustrated with his inability to win it or hold it - 2nd half

We need another option or two

We do need another striker and also Oli is not lone striker material. He got very little From the ref today he was being climbed over,held pulled back and kicked .....I keep waiting for those who have always knocked him to be here tonight on aa out his "missed" penelaty that the keeper saved.....it was on target and his failed attempt to score when 1 on 1 with the keeper...but he worked his socks off today whilst getting battered by the opposition

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 19:51 - Aug 11 with 1709 viewstrinityann

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 19:05 - Aug 11 by vetchonian

We do need another striker and also Oli is not lone striker material. He got very little From the ref today he was being climbed over,held pulled back and kicked .....I keep waiting for those who have always knocked him to be here tonight on aa out his "missed" penelaty that the keeper saved.....it was on target and his failed attempt to score when 1 on 1 with the keeper...but he worked his socks off today whilst getting battered by the opposition

I though Oli McBurnie was excellent today and run his rolled down socks off, on another day he would have won an extra 6/7 fouls. My concern was lack of numbers close to him.

My small concern was central midfield, they went missing second half. Tom Carroll was getting loads of abuse from fans around me. On todays performance I think we are mid table side.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 08:42 - Aug 12 with 1421 viewsEasternJack

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:44 - Aug 12 with 1350 viewsjohnlangy

Crowd anyone ? It's not in the two papers We bought today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 12 with 1336 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:44 - Aug 12 by johnlangy

Few people said 19,000 mark.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:20 - Aug 12 with 1290 viewsawayjack

Suprised Preston following was so small for 1st away game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 1275 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:44 - Aug 12 by johnlangy

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:39 - Aug 12 with 1268 viewsjohnlangy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 12 by longlostjack

About what I thought. Not bad with such a small away following.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024