Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 21:19 - Aug 6 with 41923 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 11 with 2673 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 11 by Captain_Sham

Yes fking hilarious.

It would be, in a way.

One striker, no problem Huw says.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 11 with 2681 viewsSwan91

Very good first half, nice passing play with many one two's and triangle passes.... Defending has been excellent and we look comfortable in the lead.... should be 2-0 up but oh well.... noone having a bad game and if we keep this up next half we can probably get another 1 or 2 goals in and get the 3 points....

I am feeling very positive after watching that half. good passing football from the back.

side notes... I hope Nordvelt isn't out too long and I am impressed with Rodon at the moment. hasn't really done anything wrong and the defence still looks solid without fernandez.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 11 with 2669 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 11 by Morganator100

On twitter, people are saying that we seem to be playing really good football, moving the ball really quickly.

Missed the pen and the goal because the stream was poor, but it has been okay for the last 10 minutes and yes, we have passed the ball around well.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 11 with 2658 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 11 by Morganator100

On twitter, people are saying that we seem to be playing really good football, moving the ball really quickly.

i agree... I am watching the stream.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 11 with 2646 viewsKerouac

Good half, should be 2-nil up mind.
Hopefully we get an early goal 2nd half and put the game to bed.

I'd take McBurnie off around the 60min mark (can't afford an injury to him), try McKay up front and give Montero another run out on the left wing.
Maybe Dyer for Asoro 10mins later...not sure he is 100% fit either.
Keep the other sub in reserve for a switch of tactics (in the last 15 mins) or an injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 11 with 2581 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 11 by Kerouac

I'd take McBurnie off around the 60min mark (can't afford an injury to him), try McKay up front and give Montero another run out on the left wing.
Keep the other sub in reserve for a switch of tactics (in the last 15 mins) or an injury.

If we took him off... I expect asoro to go striker as he has played that position.. and have montero and mackay wingers.

by the way.. only seconds into the halftime show and I had to mute it.... looks pretty unprofessional.

nice to see andy robinson though.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 11 with 2579 viewsBLAZE

Got a much better feeling towards this squad than last seasons superstars. Just hope Potter isn’t hung out to sry on the loan market

Must admit I thought Mulder was a kid. Had no idea he was 29
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 11 with 2546 viewsJackDownUnder

Missed first 16 min sound is on and off. Thank God the players on the pitch are professionals cracking fast crisp passing and off the ball movement not seen for years. Don't look like they are missing the so called elite premadona players we offloaded. Keep it up second half
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:59 - Aug 11 with 2466 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 11 by westwalesed

It would be, in a way.

One striker, no problem Huw says.

Is it true that Huw isn't at the game and that Pearlman has taken over his programme notes?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 11 with 2456 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 11 by Kerouac

Good plan but we've used 1 sub for Nordfelt so only 2 left so suspect unless forced to Potter will leave as is until at least 70 mins, otherwise your plan is sound.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 11 with 2373 viewsGroo

stream totally gone now frozen picture that changes every 15 seconds, hoe it comes back!!!

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 11 with 2284 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 11 by Groo

stream totally gone now frozen picture that changes every 15 seconds, hoe it comes back!!!

fine for me.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 11 with 2248 viewsKerouac

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 11 by Thornburyswan

Good plan but we've used 1 sub for Nordfelt so only 2 left so suspect unless forced to Potter will leave as is until at least 70 mins, otherwise your plan is sound.

Aaah, didn't tune in until 3.25.

How did Nordfeldt get injured?
Did it look serious?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 11 with 2221 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 11 by Kerouac

Aaah, didn't tune in until 3.25.

How did Nordfeldt get injured?
Did it look serious?

He walked off which is a plus.... but looked like a groin injury.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 11 with 2191 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 11 by Groo

After it finally started the video has been fine for me; and only the little minute of silence… fingers crossed
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 11 with 2143 viewsKerouac

They are a f*cking shambles down there.
Can they get anything f*cking right.

Fortunately Potter and his team seem a lot more competent, which is the most important thing.
Imagine if they and the team were backed up by people who had a f*cking clue.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 11 with 2107 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Are you forgetting Yan ?
He scored last week.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 11 with 2008 viewswestwalesed

Preston started 2nd half well according to radio?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 11 with 1987 viewsKerouac

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you forgetting Yan ?
He scored last week.

No and I like the kid, but I think we have enough about us to score a 2nd...so then the subs become about protecting boys carrying niggles and seeing the game through to get the result.
If we were level or behind I would be wanting Dhanda on.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 11 with 1892 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 11 by Kerouac

No and I like the kid, but I think we have enough about us to score a 2nd...so then the subs become about protecting boys carrying niggles and seeing the game through to get the result.
If we were level or behind I would be wanting Dhanda on.

Sounds like someone needs to come on? Seems like Preston are getting lots of crosses into the box?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 11 with 1824 viewsGroo

We need to wake up and very very soon

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 11 with 1800 viewsKerouac

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 11 by westwalesed

Sounds like someone needs to come on? Seems like Preston are getting lots of crosses into the box?

This is an interesting sub.

Could be vital to the result.

Will be fascinating to see how Potter's mind works...

Asoro off
Grimes on.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 11 with 1740 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Isn't this the way the Swans have always played?
Good first half with a crap start to the second half where the opposition usually score.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 11 with 1654 viewsKerouac

Has he gone?

--------------------- Mulder ----------------------
-------Rodon - van der Hoorn - Olsson ----
Roberts -------------------------------- Grimes
-------------- Fulton ----- Carroll --------------
---------------------- Celina ----------------------
------------ McBurnie ---- McKay -------------
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 16:21]

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 11 with 1644 viewswestwalesed

Interesting, so frustrating I'm not there today.

Has he changed to a 3-5-2 then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024