Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 21:19 - Aug 6 with 41939 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 11 with 3183 viewsKerouac

Swansea City 1 - 0 Preston North End

Great result!

2 wins out of 2 is just what the doctor ordered.

Don't let anyone tell you all is well though...we were holding on at home against Preston there for about 20 mins, like we used to grind out results in the Prem during relegation struggles.

Potter needs some f*cking help here.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 16:55]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 3192 viewsrossshaw

How is Joe Rodon playing?

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 3167 viewsBloodyhills

Cool :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 3108 viewsTheKirkyLife

Excellent stuff. Mulder? POSITIVE. Fulton? POSITIVE. Rodon? POSITIVE. Clean sheet? POSITIVE.

6 points out of 6!
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 11 with 3101 viewsEasternJack

Great result.

Time to back Potter with some loan signings

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 11 with 3043 viewsrossshaw

Let’s try and bring in some loan covers now! Well done today, lads

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 11 with 2996 viewscwm02

Well done to the lads on the pitch. Let's keep it up, Cardiff lost too.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 16:58]
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 11 with 2993 viewsCaptain_Sham

NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES... SWANSEA WIN AND CARDIFF LOSE...

The boots on the other foot now. Get to watch those fkers get tonked every week.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 11 with 2941 viewsSwan91

Second half was a little more dodgy than the first.... team looked tired... i guess that will happen if we keep on trying fast passing football.

Don't have anything bad to say about any of the players..... dropped off a little but other than that could have had 2 more goals and played nice football.

Rodon did not look bad at all.. seemed to fit in well.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 11 with 2902 viewsZut_Alors

Along with a great goal, I thought Fulton did really well today.

Joe R must be buzzing after that debut too.

Time to bring in two or three loans this week. Super subs by Potter too, thought Fer really swung the game back toward us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 11 with 2807 viewsA_Fans_Dad

By the way with 2 games played we are in second place.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 11 with 2775 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 11 by EasternJack

Great result.

Time to back Potter with some loan signings

Absolutely, I honestly had some bad vibes about today after the weeks events.

I hope the board decide to back Potter with a handful of signings, I don’t mean go crazy and spend money the club doesn’t have, but some decent sensible signings who can supplement and improve and what’s already there. It’s a 46 game season and reinforcements are essential, I just hope they don’t go for the 2 games, 2 wins all is well view.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 2666 viewsawayjack

That'll do. Relief at the end and Preston will trouble a few teams. Delighted for Rodon and Fulton, Mulder did well plus Fer experience at the end. Now loan decent CB, CF and MF.

I never felt more like singing the Blues.......
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 11 with 2571 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 11 by awayjack

That'll do. Relief at the end and Preston will trouble a few teams. Delighted for Rodon and Fulton, Mulder did well plus Fer experience at the end. Now loan decent CB, CF and MF.

I never felt more like singing the Blues.......

Can't wait for Fer to be fully match fit. It will be interesting who he would replace (e is captain so i am guessing GP sees him as a starter).

Would be unfair on Fulton as I thought he had a good game today getting the winning goal. But also caroll looked comfortable and did very well passing the ball everywhere.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 11 with 2565 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What was the attendance today? How many did pneumatic bring

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 11 with 2343 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 11 by Kerouac

Swansea City 1 - 0 Preston North End

Great result!

2 wins out of 2 is just what the doctor ordered.

Don't let anyone tell you all is well though...we were holding on at home against Preston there for about 20 mins, like we used to grind out results in the Prem during relegation struggles.

Potter needs some f*cking help here.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 16:55]

You've said pretty much what I was going to post - and expressed it very well.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 11 with 2315 viewsjasper_T

This league is 2 (out of 2) easy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 11 with 2195 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

This league is 2 (out of 2) easy.

I really do hope that doesn't come back to bite your a**e in 6 months time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:41 - Aug 11 with 2046 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

100 points is on, mate
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:44 - Aug 11 with 2023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

If it wasn't for being "hamstrung" by the GK sub we'd have won that at a canter. Still won though, that's all that matters. Great for team morale and to have Fer fit and Bony to come back will be even better. Need a lone an striker to help out socks, he played 15 mins too long today.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:49 - Aug 11 with 1988 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:44 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

If it wasn't for being "hamstrung" by the GK sub we'd have won that at a canter. Still won though, that's all that matters. Great for team morale and to have Fer fit and Bony to come back will be even better. Need a lone an striker to help out socks, he played 15 mins too long today.

Yes unlike a lot of "Strikers" Ollie runs around a lot to help the side, which he probably did again today.
It is also really good that we now have 3 different goal scorers and are not totally reliant on just one player.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:58 - Aug 11 with 1923 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:49 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes unlike a lot of "Strikers" Ollie runs around a lot to help the side, which he probably did again today.
It is also really good that we now have 3 different goal scorers and are not totally reliant on just one player.

Hope the Yanks didn’t read that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:00 - Aug 11 with 1908 viewsEasternJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:49 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

True. But it would’ve been easier if he’d scored that pen

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:15 - Aug 11 with 1816 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A question for anyone who actually watched the game how was the Ref, some were a bit worried about our past history with him?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:23 - Aug 11 with 1767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:15 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

A question for anyone who actually watched the game how was the Ref, some were a bit worried about our past history with him?

He allowed a couple of challenges from PNE which would have been at least yellows in the PL.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024