Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 21:19 - Aug 6 with 41879 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 12:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:51 - Aug 6 with 12235 viewsAguycalledJack

I cant wait for this. Not felt like this about a home game for a long time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 12210 viewsFireboy2

Jack wtf do you think you are starting up a match dsy thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 6 with 12204 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:51 - Aug 6 by AguycalledJack

I cant wait for this. Not felt like this about a home game for a long time.

Same here ,we now have players who can run fast,think fast, and,go past opposition players in a heartbeat .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 22:04 - Aug 6 with 12202 viewsSwansea93

2-0 home win, McBurnie double.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 23:24 - Aug 6 with 12069 viewsJethroJack

Swans 4-1 PNE 😁
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 23:34 - Aug 6 with 12041 viewsSwan91

2-1 to the swans again

Asoro and Mackay scorers.

same starting team as last time.. and montero on as super sub.

and possibly Dhanda for Fulton.

----------------Nordvelt--------------
Roberts-----VDH-----FF-------Olsson
------------Caroll-----Celina----------
Asoro----------Dhanda----------Mackay
---------------Mcburnie-----------------
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 23:49 - Aug 6 with 12025 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 23:34 - Aug 6 by Swan91

2-1 to the swans again

Asoro and Mackay scorers.

same starting team as last time.. and montero on as super sub.

and possibly Dhanda for Fulton.

----------------Nordvelt--------------
Roberts-----VDH-----FF-------Olsson
------------Caroll-----Celina----------
Asoro----------Dhanda----------Mackay
---------------Mcburnie-----------------

Wasn't impressed with Asoro at all but he'll probably start again, saving Jeff for his half hour of power at the end.

Think Fulton's more likely to start at 10 than be dropped entirely. Give Potter more flexibility with Celina's role.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 23:53 - Aug 6 with 12019 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 23:49 - Aug 6 by jasper_T

Wasn't impressed with Asoro at all but he'll probably start again, saving Jeff for his half hour of power at the end.

Think Fulton's more likely to start at 10 than be dropped entirely. Give Potter more flexibility with Celina's role.

I think Asoro needs time, I am sure he will come good and Montero won't be as effective if he starts.

I think Celina showed last game he can play in the deeper role and do very well... with a mix of long passes.. making runs and short faster passes.

and Dhanda.. after scoring the winner deserves a chance at starting. Both of them being on the pitch will speed up the attacks more.. and will most likely end up with more shots at goal and more attacking threat.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 00:02 - Aug 7 with 12007 viewsjasper_T

I don't normally like to bang the "too lightweight" drum but I'd worry for a Dhanda/Carroll/Celina midfield.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 0:02]
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 00:39 - Aug 7 with 11988 viewsDJack

The ref, James Linnington...he is a man who I will never forgive, a grade A bellwhiff.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 07:48 - Aug 7 with 11849 viewsawayjack

Nostalgic 3-1.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 07:49 - Aug 7 with 11848 viewsswanatcarlisle

Looking forward to giving them a wave when I pass from Carlisle.........win .grief on the way back!...
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 08:55 - Aug 7 with 11755 viewsomarjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 00:02 - Aug 7 by jasper_T

I don't normally like to bang the "too lightweight" drum but I'd worry for a Dhanda/Carroll/Celina midfield.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 0:02]

Well who else? Fulton? Amat? that's all we have right now..hopefully we can sign a strong midfielder and Fer to come back sooner than expected.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 10:45 - Aug 7 with 11667 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 00:39 - Aug 7 by DJack

The ref, James Linnington...he is a man who I will never forgive, a grade A bellwhiff.

That night was farcical.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 11325 viewsjack2jack

3-1, piece of p!ss.😁
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:14 - Aug 7 with 11211 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 7 by jack2jack

3-1, piece of p!ss.😁

Uh oh, potential KoD there.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 7 with 11196 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:14 - Aug 7 by airedale

Uh oh, potential KoD there.

In know I'll have to reign in my enthusiasm a bit.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 7 with 11168 viewsairedale

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 01:08 - Aug 8 with 11041 viewsUplandsJack

2 - 0 to us of course!
McB & Celina for me, though I couldnt care less who actually scores, just so long as it is us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 07:42 - Aug 8 with 10922 viewsbuilthjack

Quite excited for Saturday actually

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 08:53 - Aug 8 with 10860 viewsJohnw102

New season tickets this year, going to get to turnstiles early, I remember last time!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 11:45 - Aug 8 with 10742 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 08:53 - Aug 8 by Johnw102

New season tickets this year, going to get to turnstiles early, I remember last time!

That’s my cunning plan too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:40 - Aug 8 with 10595 viewshobo

Preston will be a much tougher test than Sheff Utd, but hopefully we've got some confidence and momentum from last week's win
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:42 - Aug 8 with 10592 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:40 - Aug 8 by hobo

Preston will be a much tougher test than Sheff Utd, but hopefully we've got some confidence and momentum from last week's win

Preston at home tougher than Sheff Utd away? How'd you work that one out?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 8 with 10543 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:42 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

Preston at home tougher than Sheff Utd away? How'd you work that one out?

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024