Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adama Traore 18 million 12:48 - Aug 7 with 1814 viewsgolly47

What... Would have been cheaper to get Justin Gatlin.

Poll: What was worse?

Adama Traore 18 million on 12:51 - Aug 7 with 1788 viewsomarjack

I actually don't think Wolves will do particularly good this season. Traore is hardly the man for the PL.

I'm backing Fulham for good stuff though.

Oh my the way..Boro are starting to look sh!tty. No Traore..no Gibson..Downing is 34 and they even lost Bamford (not that it's such a loss though)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 12:53]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Adama Traore 18 million on 12:51 - Aug 7 with 1782 viewsJacket

Could we flog em Clucas now they've got the Dosh?
Adama Traore 18 million on 12:57 - Aug 7 with 1739 viewsJacket

Adama Traore 18 million on 12:51 - Aug 7 by omarjack

I actually don't think Wolves will do particularly good this season. Traore is hardly the man for the PL.

I'm backing Fulham for good stuff though.

Oh my the way..Boro are starting to look sh!tty. No Traore..no Gibson..Downing is 34 and they even lost Bamford (not that it's such a loss though)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 12:53]

You reckon? Mitro has failed before in the Premier, one decent half season in the Championship gives no guarantee of success. Schurrle's career is on a downward trajectory. Mawaon couldn't stop us from going down. The pundits will be raveing about their business but they were also raveing about our loans of Sanches and Abraham last season. Abraham himself proves that Championship success is no guarantee of Premier League success.
Adama Traore 18 million on 13:00 - Aug 7 with 1706 viewsomarjack

Adama Traore 18 million on 12:57 - Aug 7 by Jacket

You reckon? Mitro has failed before in the Premier, one decent half season in the Championship gives no guarantee of success. Schurrle's career is on a downward trajectory. Mawaon couldn't stop us from going down. The pundits will be raveing about their business but they were also raveing about our loans of Sanches and Abraham last season. Abraham himself proves that Championship success is no guarantee of Premier League success.

When I said "great stuff" I meant comfortable mid table finish and good football under Jokanovic. I didn't mean the champions league FFS.

The squad is obviously flawed..I think Wolves will struggle more though.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Adama Traore 18 million on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 1556 viewsswanforthemoney

Traore is a classic fast tricky winger with no end product.
18 Million

I stand in the North Stand

Adama Traore 18 million on 17:50 - Aug 7 with 1392 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Adama Traore 18 million on 13:00 - Aug 7 by omarjack

When I said "great stuff" I meant comfortable mid table finish and good football under Jokanovic. I didn't mean the champions league FFS.

The squad is obviously flawed..I think Wolves will struggle more though.

Agreed he runs till he gives the ball away or crosses over the bar or into touch, waste of money !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024