Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO dickyTHORPE 14:38 - Aug 7 with 1039 viewswaynekerr55

I'm up Carmarthen way on Thursday - any recommendations for a spot of lunch in the centre? Mrs WK is having her Barnet cut and mini WK is with me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO dickyTHORPE on 14:47 - Aug 7 with 1017 viewsLord_Bony

Who's up for meeting in the boozer with Wayne while his missus is at the hairdresser on Thursday?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO dickyTHORPE on 14:48 - Aug 7 with 1013 viewsSoberBaker

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g209942-d3733603-Reviews-McDonal

AMOW

FAO dickyTHORPE on 14:49 - Aug 7 with 1009 viewsHighjack

The coracle used to be nice but it’s years since I lived there

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO dickyTHORPE on 14:53 - Aug 7 with 1003 viewsDarran

I’m not sure how Wayne manages to wipe his arse without asking for help on Planetswans? 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO dickyTHORPE on 15:05 - Aug 7 with 981 viewswaynekerr55

FAO dickyTHORPE on 14:53 - Aug 7 by Darran

I’m not sure how Wayne manages to wipe his arse without asking for help on Planetswans? 👀

With great difficulty Daz 😉🤣🤣🤣

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO dickyTHORPE on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 963 viewsHighjack

FAO dickyTHORPE on 14:53 - Aug 7 by Darran

One wipe up one wipe down one to polish is my technique.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO dickyTHORPE on 15:24 - Aug 7 with 951 viewsSoberBaker

FAO dickyTHORPE on 15:18 - Aug 7 by Highjack

One wipe up one wipe down one to polish is my technique.

Two wipes eh?

I'm still searching for the Holy Grail of a one wipe poo - I haven't had one for years now.

I really need to eat more healthily - I'm averaging 8-10 wipes per visit nowadays and I'm going through bog roll like an andrex puppy.

AMOW

FAO dickyTHORPE on 19:15 - Aug 7 with 851 viewsdickythorpe

Try diablos on the Quay Wayne. The coracle is under new management (Wayne is his name as well) now not sure about the food.
There's an Italian called Fiorentinos just around the corner from the coracle in jacksons lane. It is very busy and doing well.
Towards the newish Debenhams development (st Catherines walk) there's a lot of chain restaurants like pizza express, frankie and benny 's etc.
If you are prepared to travel out of the town the Cresselly arms in pontargothi is doing well, or the butchers in Llanddarog, or down the hill to Porthyrhyd the prince of Wales is decent.
Also in Carmarthen town is cafe number 4 in queen st, and the warren in Mansel street.
If you want to sample the old vibe of the town, have a pint in the Plume and look at all the photos mainly sporting, plus the Dairies house all the characters that used to frequent the tanners arms and butchers arms that were pulled down to make way for new market and Debenhams.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO dickyTHORPE on 22:17 - Aug 7 with 776 viewsAguycalledJack

If it’s pub grub your after, try the boars head on lamas street.

Bang central in Carmarthen . As an aside I got married in the church opposite. Lovely building.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 22:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024