Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew refusing to train 15:08 - Aug 7 with 24877 viewsHighjack

What an absolute prick.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ayew refusing to train on 18:29 - Aug 7 with 2298 viewsswan65split

Another complete and utter Tw*t like his brother a waste of time and money....
Ayew refusing to train on 18:34 - Aug 7 with 2264 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 18:29 - Aug 7 by swan65split

You can bet on the "open letter to fans" if he does cop a transfer. He's a w*nker like his similarly tw*tish brother.

Perhaps he could help Cardiff out - a go ahead PL club. They're short on players aren't they?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew refusing to train on 18:38 - Aug 7 with 2236 viewsjack2jack

Ayew refusing to train on 15:59 - Aug 7 by Hobo_Rodin

If that's true the club should cancel his visa

Robin Hood!
Ayew refusing to train on 18:39 - Aug 7 with 2228 viewsOldjack

Ayew refusing to train on 15:25 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Employment law prevents that. Otherwise employers would be fining people a months wages every time they pull a sickie.

he's not sick, just refusing to work ,that's a sack job

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew refusing to train on 19:02 - Aug 7 with 2109 viewsTenbySwan

The person advising him will be his dad, who pocketed over 800k from Andre Ayew's loan deal to Fenerbache.

The only one I've been sorry to see go is Fabianski.

I wish JA and Clucas are out the door sharpish. It would be nice to think Jenkins will go with them. He is the one who has lumbered us with these prats
Ayew refusing to train on 19:17 - Aug 7 with 2004 viewsjack2jack

Funny thing, I rang into work this morning told em I couldn't be arsed to turn up, they said yeah no problem take your time, and we'll pay you......yeah fvcking right!.
Oh Jordan get back to work is it you plum!Thanks in advance.
Ayew refusing to train on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 1990 viewsJango

I seem to remember another player refusing to play last year in order to force through a transfer. He’s still seen as a god by most on here though.
Ayew refusing to train on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 1987 viewsomarjack

If Fulham bid 8 m and we rejected it then ffs..we had our chance and we blew it. Who's gonna take him now? Palace? not likely? Burnley..he'll give them a stroke with his wage demands..

A non-profit loan like his brother? FFS that's how it's looking like now..a disaster.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew refusing to train on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 1955 views34dfgdf54

Ayew refusing to train on 19:19 - Aug 7 by Jango

I seem to remember another player refusing to play last year in order to force through a transfer. He’s still seen as a god by most on here though.

Have we rejected a bid for Ayew then?

Has any club made an offer yet? Apart from Palace but it was due to their player the deal couldn’t happen.
Ayew refusing to train on 19:26 - Aug 7 with 1924 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ayew refusing to train on 16:22 - Aug 7 by Swanseaisgreat

Not sure about this / how common, but I think often if the player requests a transfer he doesn't get any % of the transfer fee.

So hopefully another saving there!

Yes common in modern football, they are called loyalty clauses, masons got a nice pay off for keeping quiet
Ayew refusing to train on 19:31 - Aug 7 with 1894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 19:23 - Aug 7 by 34dfgdf54

Has any club made an offer yet? Apart from Palace but it was due to their player the deal couldn’t happen.

We turned 8 million down from fulham apparently

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew refusing to train on 19:33 - Aug 7 with 1879 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 19:23 - Aug 7 by 34dfgdf54

Irrelevant. Refusing to play or train regardless of whether a bids been rejected or not is shocking. I just find it amusing how certain players get crucified on this board yet others are still creamed over a year after leaving and doing the exact same thing.
Ayew refusing to train on 19:33 - Aug 7 with 1871 views34dfgdf54

Ayew refusing to train on 19:31 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Shame really as we’d surely bite their hands off for £8m now.
Ayew refusing to train on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 1846 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ayew refusing to train on 19:31 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

We got him for around £5m and Neil Taylor so that's about £2M net (😁) so get rid.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ayew refusing to train on 19:37 - Aug 7 with 1834 viewsWingstandwood

Ayew refusing to train on 19:19 - Aug 7 by omarjack

If Fulham bid 8 m and we rejected it then ffs..we had our chance and we blew it. Who's gonna take him now? Palace? not likely? Burnley..he'll give them a stroke with his wage demands..

A non-profit loan like his brother? FFS that's how it's looking like now..a disaster.

Yep! The club does rather have way too many ex-Premier League higher earners (even with relegation clauses) on its books.

The fact that tens of millions of anticipated transfer money revenue has not come in because Bony, Fer, Fede, Ayew, Clucas, Naughton, Routledge are still here along with no transfer fee for loaned out other Ayew? Has possibility to create a book-balancing 'chickens-come-home-to-roost' financial worry scenario. That's the trouble when a club is stuck with PL-failures, mediocrity, non-performers and injury prone players! What a D.o.F Jenkins was hey!

Argus!

Ayew refusing to train on 19:50 - Aug 7 with 1757 viewsJackfath

It doesn't half make me laugh when posters turn on players. I criticised Ayew last season as he persisted in wearing gloves. I got slated by the usual suspects.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ayew refusing to train on 19:50 - Aug 7 with 1752 viewsKilkennyjack

Ayew refusing to train on 18:29 - Aug 7 by swan65split

Blessed with some ability, but the attitude here stinks.

Recruitment to blame, you need honest respectful hard workers.
Did Huw not know ?

Players like Joey and Crouch took it like man and pulled their club shirt on last weekend.
The club needs to get shot imho.

Harry has a positive environment as essential so sulky players have to go. Whoever they are...
Bye.

Beware of the Risen People

Ayew refusing to train on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 1675 viewsbiggar

Ayew refusing to train on 19:50 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

It doesn't half make me laugh when posters turn on players. I criticised Ayew last season as he persisted in wearing gloves. I got slated by the usual suspects.

What's that got to do with him not turning up to training?!
Ayew refusing to train on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 1669 viewsicecoldjack

He's a total prick if the stories are true. If we only paid a few million for him I'd be thinking about holding him until the transfer window is closed then sacking him for gross misconduct, he may then miss out on a decent move as most clubs would have done their business .

Wishful thinking, maybe somebody could just break his legs and we can use insurance money for his wages,save a few bob ? That's a joke by the way, before the snowflakes get upset!
Ayew refusing to train on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 1645 viewsjack2jack

Ayew refusing to train on 19:50 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

If I payed you 25k a week, I'd expect you to turn up for work mind.
Sorry if I gave you sh!t for the glove gate affair😉
Ayew refusing to train on 20:17 - Aug 7 with 1600 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 19:19 - Aug 7 by Jango

I certainly do not think Gylfi was some sort of god. But it was a completely different scenario. Everton bid £40m for him and he played in a friendly at Barnet the same day. He obviously thought it best that he stayed in the country as he felt the deal was imminent, it didn't go through at the time because we fvcked about over a couple of million thus messing up our own transfer window in the process. When we returned from the U.S tour Gylfi rejoined the squad and trained as normal until his transfer went through. Can't blame the lad for that.
Ayew refusing to train on 20:23 - Aug 7 with 1566 viewsbonymine

Ayew refusing to train on 15:25 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Employment law prevents that. Otherwise employers would be fining people a months wages every time they pull a sickie.

But he’s simply gone ‘AWOL’ and not ‘pulled a sickie’ so no it’s not the same at all.

If you pull a sickie you still have to contact your employer as per the company’s sickness policy etc and meet the company’s requirements ie produce a Sick Certificate whereas if you simply didn’t turn up for work with no contact then that is then grounds for misconduct and ultimately maybe breach of contract.

However, sadly we must all realise that nowadays these highly paid, pampered primadonas masquerading as what we all previously knew and ‘RESPECTED’ as ‘football players’ back in the 70/80/90s etc AND their slimy, greedy Agents have totally destroyed the modern game by holding all the aces in negotiations and holding their employers to ransom in order to force through transfers etc.

With it they have blown away any semblance of ‘RESPECT’ they may otherwise have enjoyed if they weren’t such self centred, mercenary, greedy Kunts, so out of touch with reality that Lakey will sort out all your domestic bills and house move etc but unfortunately, you multi-millionaire average ‘footballers’ and pampered pr1cks will still have to wipe your own arse when you go for a shit sorry lads !!

Rant over, enjoy your evening one and all 👍😉😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ayew refusing to train on 20:28 - Aug 7 with 1536 viewsbuilthjack

The first step is to fine him 2 weeks wages. If we don't move him on, every time he refuses to train fine him another 2 weeks wages.
Arrogant big assed tw@t.
He wouldn't get into Potters team, they pass.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ayew refusing to train on 20:35 - Aug 7 with 1495 viewsJackfath

Ayew refusing to train on 20:05 - Aug 7 by biggar

What's that got to do with him not turning up to training?!

Clearly the bloke's a right cock.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ayew refusing to train on 20:38 - Aug 7 with 1481 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 20:17 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

I certainly do not think Gylfi was some sort of god. But it was a completely different scenario. Everton bid £40m for him and he played in a friendly at Barnet the same day. He obviously thought it best that he stayed in the country as he felt the deal was imminent, it didn't go through at the time because we fvcked about over a couple of million thus messing up our own transfer window in the process. When we returned from the U.S tour Gylfi rejoined the squad and trained as normal until his transfer went through. Can't blame the lad for that.

He refused to go on tour for pre season. It’s same thing. Let’s not make excuses for some whilst slating others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024