Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew refusing to train 15:08 - Aug 7 with 24876 viewsHighjack

What an absolute prick.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ayew refusing to train on 20:45 - Aug 7 with 2435 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 20:38 - Aug 7 by Jango

He refused to go on tour for pre season. It’s same thing. Let’s not make excuses for some whilst slating others.

I'm not making excuses, nor have i slated Jordan Ayew. But refusing to go on tour due to an imminent transfer and then training as normal with your team when it didn't go through as planned is one thing. Refusing to train with the club that is paying your wage is quite another.
Ayew refusing to train on 20:48 - Aug 7 with 2411 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Ayew refusing to train on 20:35 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

Clearly the bloke's a right cock.

Kant
Ayew refusing to train on 20:52 - Aug 7 with 2379 viewsAguycalledJack

Ayew refusing to train on 20:45 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

I'm not making excuses, nor have i slated Jordan Ayew. But refusing to go on tour due to an imminent transfer and then training as normal with your team when it didn't go through as planned is one thing. Refusing to train with the club that is paying your wage is quite another.

If the swans wanted him to go on tour he should have gone, imminent transfer or not.

I’d say fcuk you, were not paying you.
Ayew refusing to train on 20:59 - Aug 7 with 2334 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 20:45 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

It’s not imminent until we accept a bid. He refused to fly out.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:02 - Aug 7 with 2307 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 20:52 - Aug 7 by AguycalledJack

If the swans wanted him to go on tour he should have gone, imminent transfer or not.

I’d say fcuk you, were not paying you.

Hey, I'm not saying he shouldn't have gone, of course he should have. I'm simply saying the situations were very different. He believed a transfer was imminent, so wanted to stay and get it completed. He trained with the side as normal when it didn't go through. Clement even stated he worked harder than anyone else! He didn't throw his toys out of the pram did he?
Ayew refusing to train on 21:10 - Aug 7 with 2244 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 20:59 - Aug 7 by Jango

It’s not imminent until we accept a bid. He refused to fly out.

Ffs! I've tried to be nice but you don't seem able to grasp the basic concept of this.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:17 - Aug 7 with 2185 viewsbringbacklaudrup

In retrospect, the context for Potter's comments regarding the selection for the Sheffield United match seems clearer. When he said that as football is a team sport, those who look after only themselves while neglecting their team responsibilities should not be playing football. Maybe Ayew's consciousness of guilt made him decide to retaliate by refusing to train - even though he wasn't mentioned by name. If one is told that he doesn't even belong in football while aspiring for the highest levels of the game, it has got to be humbling.

It will be interesting to see who blinks first.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 21:23]

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Ayew refusing to train on 21:18 - Aug 7 with 2176 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 21:10 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

Ffs! I've tried to be nice but you don't seem able to grasp the basic concept of this.

I am grasping it, Siggy refused to go on a full pre season tour because he wanted out, Ayew has refused to train today because he wants out. How you can think Ayews situation is any worse is beyond me.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew refusing to train on 21:27 - Aug 7 with 2104 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 21:18 - Aug 7 by Jango

I am grasping it, Siggy refused to go on a full pre season tour because he wanted out, Ayew has refused to train today because he wants out. How you can think Ayews situation is any worse is beyond me.

Because there isn't a serious offer in for Ayew as far as I can see, but there was a very substantial bid on the table for Siggy.

Nobody is denying they both wanted to leave.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayew refusing to train on 21:28 - Aug 7 with 2099 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 21:18 - Aug 7 by Jango

Incorrect. Siggy refused to go on a pre season tour as Everton had made a bid of £40m. He was going to Everton. He knew it, his agent knew it and the club knew it. The reason it didn't happen as soon as it did was because we fvcked about over a couple of million which it is debatable whether we got anyway. He then trained with the team as normal despite this 'dispute' upon their return. Are you seriously comparing that with a player who is refusing to train with the team and club who are paying his over inflated wage because he wants out? Are you?
Ayew refusing to train on 21:33 - Aug 7 with 2070 viewstheloneranger

Ayew refusing to train on 19:50 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

It doesn't half make me laugh when posters turn on players. I criticised Ayew last season as he persisted in wearing gloves. I got slated by the usual suspects.

He's refusing to train because Potter has confiscated his gloves!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ayew refusing to train on 21:36 - Aug 7 with 2040 viewsbuilthjack

Ayew refusing to train on 21:28 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

Incorrect. Siggy refused to go on a pre season tour as Everton had made a bid of £40m. He was going to Everton. He knew it, his agent knew it and the club knew it. The reason it didn't happen as soon as it did was because we fvcked about over a couple of million which it is debatable whether we got anyway. He then trained with the team as normal despite this 'dispute' upon their return. Are you seriously comparing that with a player who is refusing to train with the team and club who are paying his over inflated wage because he wants out? Are you?

Agree with Gary here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ayew refusing to train on 21:43 - Aug 7 with 2018 viewsSwansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/musicgareth/status/1026927276787687429

Someone is telling porkies.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayew refusing to train on 22:01 - Aug 7 with 1910 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 21:43 - Aug 7 by Swansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/musicgareth/status/1026927276787687429

Someone is telling porkies.

Hmm, It's a difficult one isn't it. Graham Potter quoting it on BBC, or Ayew answering someone who's first language clearly isn't English on tvvatter!
Ayew refusing to train on 22:06 - Aug 7 with 1862 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew refusing to train on 22:01 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

Hmm, It's a difficult one isn't it. Graham Potter quoting it on BBC, or Ayew answering someone who's first language clearly isn't English on tvvatter!

Although you need to remember that the BBC is a left wing, zionist, round-Earther propaganda site, run by the lizard overlords. Or something like that.
Ayew refusing to train on 22:08 - Aug 7 with 1835 viewsSwansea93

Conversation
Gareth Thomas
Gareth Thomas
@musicgareth
·
43m
This is interesting. Someone is lying. Apparently Jordan Ayew was given permission to miss training today? #Swans #swanseacity @SwansOfficial #JordanAyew @SwanseaCityLive @DafPritchard @matgower
Embedded
Dafydd Pritchard
Dafydd Pritchard
@DafPritchard
Replying to @musicgareth, @SwansOfficial, and 2 others
I’ve spoken to others at the club - in high positions - and they’re not impressed with Ayew’s attitude. I’ve got nothing against Jordan but those at the club contrasted his decision not to train with Andre, who they say was professional and a good influence on the pre-season tour

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayew refusing to train on 22:09 - Aug 7 with 1828 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 22:06 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Although you need to remember that the BBC is a left wing, zionist, round-Earther propaganda site, run by the lizard overlords. Or something like that.

Ayew refusing to train on 22:17 - Aug 7 with 1778 viewslonglostjack

Clearly got an attitude problem otherwise “permission” wouldn’t have been granted. Compare and contrast Fede.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ayew refusing to train on 22:26 - Aug 7 with 1719 viewsE20Jack

Yep, unprofessional attitude - get him out.

Odd the reaction to this yet Gylfi did the same and is still lauded.

Weird.

My view is consistent, get out.

(Edit - I see the Gylfi situation and hypocrisy already been mentioned. Well done all.)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 22:28]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ayew refusing to train on 22:35 - Aug 7 with 1653 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew refusing to train on 22:26 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Weird.

(Edit - I see the Gylfi situation and hypocrisy already been mentioned. Well done all.)

Very strong similarities, true. But I suspect Gylfi is being cut a bit more slack because he carried us and saved our arses, and it wasn't quite the same as discussed in some detail up there ^^^

Gylfi deserved a bigger move, Ayew is just having a strop (unless this is all bollocks). Gylfi went for a massive fee and owed us nothing, we'll be lucky to get our money back on Ayew after giving him a route out of the Championship (where he obviously doesn't want to be again).

It doesn't matter how many times the usual suspects try and attack Gylfi, he's remains one of our best players of the modern era. Proven. The difference he made when he came in, the difference he made when he was here and the difference it made when we didn't have him. He's hardly De Bruyne, but he's pretty much the best we've had.

Not that Ayew is a bad player. Just not as good as Gylfi was for us.
Ayew refusing to train on 22:52 - Aug 7 with 1582 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 22:26 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Weird.

Poor.
Ayew refusing to train on 23:00 - Aug 7 with 1543 viewsE20Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 22:35 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Very strong similarities, true. But I suspect Gylfi is being cut a bit more slack because he carried us and saved our arses, and it wasn't quite the same as discussed in some detail up there ^^^

Gylfi deserved a bigger move, Ayew is just having a strop (unless this is all bollocks). Gylfi went for a massive fee and owed us nothing, we'll be lucky to get our money back on Ayew after giving him a route out of the Championship (where he obviously doesn't want to be again).

It doesn't matter how many times the usual suspects try and attack Gylfi, he's remains one of our best players of the modern era. Proven. The difference he made when he came in, the difference he made when he was here and the difference it made when we didn't have him. He's hardly De Bruyne, but he's pretty much the best we've had.

Not that Ayew is a bad player. Just not as good as Gylfi was for us.

It’s the attitude we are discussing and nothing else. Scoring a few free kicks doesn’t allow you to do what Ayew is doing.

The situations are exactly the same. Gylfi expected to leave so refused to do anything with us. Disussions can get held over a phone, Skype and email - we are not living in prehistoric times, much bigger international business deals and transfers get done without anyone setting foot in each others City.

A tour isn’t just about playing games, it is about continuing ore season training. There was absolutely no guarantee that he would be sold that summer, at the time we had refused their bid remember.

It’s hypocritical, pure and simple.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ayew refusing to train on 23:09 - Aug 7 with 1488 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew refusing to train on 23:00 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

It’s the attitude we are discussing and nothing else. Scoring a few free kicks doesn’t allow you to do what Ayew is doing.

The situations are exactly the same. Gylfi expected to leave so refused to do anything with us. Disussions can get held over a phone, Skype and email - we are not living in prehistoric times, much bigger international business deals and transfers get done without anyone setting foot in each others City.

A tour isn’t just about playing games, it is about continuing ore season training. There was absolutely no guarantee that he would be sold that summer, at the time we had refused their bid remember.

And I’ve given you a reason, in my view, why there is apparent hypocrisy - Gylfi was a fan favourite over several years because he delivered. He earnt a lot more respect than Ayew and people didn’t begrudge him his bigger move. Ayew appears to be scrabbling to get out and is being linked with a club we saw as our inferior a year ago.

And we’ve still got to see if Ayew can sort out a move. If he can’t he’ll look an even bigger twât, as Potter inferred.
Ayew refusing to train on 23:16 - Aug 7 with 1466 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:00 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Nope. As i've already stated, he WAS going to Everton. And he DID go to Everton. They bid £40m and he knew he was on his way, rightfully so. We fvcked around to our detriment (not his problem), but he continued to train with our squad (If he'd got injured during those training sessions then surely the deal was off). Nothing hypocritical about it whatsoever. You do realise Ayew is refusing to turn up for training don't you?
Ayew refusing to train on 23:18 - Aug 7 with 1453 viewsjasper_T

Ayew refusing to train on 23:16 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

Nope. As i've already stated, he WAS going to Everton. And he DID go to Everton. They bid £40m and he knew he was on his way, rightfully so. We fvcked around to our detriment (not his problem), but he continued to train with our squad (If he'd got injured during those training sessions then surely the deal was off). Nothing hypocritical about it whatsoever. You do realise Ayew is refusing to turn up for training don't you?

He turned up, he's in some photos with kids at the family day. Just didn't train.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024