Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew refusing to train 15:08 - Aug 7 with 24378 viewsHighjack

What an absolute prick.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ayew refusing to train on 20:33 - Aug 8 with 1932 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 19:16 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

You do understand the difference between Siggy's ample contributions to our club and his obvious quality, and what JAyew has brought (or lack thereof) to the club in his time with us, don't you Bongo?

I mean I understand that you don't 'get' football and play the part of res jr. on here for attention, but even for you the lack of understanding here is "amusing".

Siggy saved us time after time, often singlehandedly, putting up stellar numbers while being a committed, professional, intelligent person both on and off the pitch. He left because he has ambition, and the club under Jenkins' control quite clearly did not. Had we invested more money, and far more wisely, during his time with us he would probably still be here. Either way, can't begrudge him for wanting to move to a far bigger and better club, and we were well-compensated for his departure.

JAyew just desperately wants to stay away from the Championship, would be moving to a newly-promoted club or a perennial relegation candidate, and will provide a measly return of £8m, if anything at all. As Gary and Leon have explained, you do see the difference, right? Surely even you are not that stupid?

what they contributed whilst they were here is totally irrelevant. Siggy was our highest earner for what he brought to the table. He refused to travel for pre season to try and push through a transfer, he’s just as bad. Now get back to scouting crap footballers you boring bloke.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:02 - Aug 8 with 1745 viewsAguycalledJack

If we say to Ayew your in breach of contract we’re not going to pay you, does he then become a free agent? In that the employment contract in reality no longer exists.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:03 - Aug 8 with 1742 viewsNirvana

Ayew refusing to train on 20:33 - Aug 8 by Jango

what they contributed whilst they were here is totally irrelevant. Siggy was our highest earner for what he brought to the table. He refused to travel for pre season to try and push through a transfer, he’s just as bad. Now get back to scouting crap footballers you boring bloke.

Cool, Bongo. You've answered my question, you are clearly that stupid.

As for scouting, I'll stick to highlighting some of the emerging talents in the game within our price range, you stick to cheerleading the club's sshittyy and astronomically expensive decisions. Deal?

Ill stake my 'reputation' on guys like Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Lucas Torreira, two players you had never heard of when I suggested them at the beginning of last summer, and have now made big money PL moves. Your reputation is with AAyew and Bony, two guys you were very pleased with us signing.

Keep up the good work fella. LOL.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:15 - Aug 8 with 1710 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 21:03 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Cool, Bongo. You've answered my question, you are clearly that stupid.

As for scouting, I'll stick to highlighting some of the emerging talents in the game within our price range, you stick to cheerleading the club's sshittyy and astronomically expensive decisions. Deal?

Ill stake my 'reputation' on guys like Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Lucas Torreira, two players you had never heard of when I suggested them at the beginning of last summer, and have now made big money PL moves. Your reputation is with AAyew and Bony, two guys you were very pleased with us signing.

Keep up the good work fella. LOL.

You staked your reputation on Sandro for Everton and Mesa last year and made a tit of yourself. Bigged yourself up with random names off football manager for years and the first 2 that ever come are sent back on loan after 6 months they are so crap. Now get back under that shell and leave me alone.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:26 - Aug 8 with 1666 viewsNirvana

Ayew refusing to train on 21:15 - Aug 8 by Jango

You staked your reputation on Sandro for Everton and Mesa last year and made a tit of yourself. Bigged yourself up with random names off football manager for years and the first 2 that ever come are sent back on loan after 6 months they are so crap. Now get back under that shell and leave me alone.

Actually, Bongo, I was the one who was critical of Mesa when we were first linked to him. I highlighted his penchant for risky passes and not being a true DM. Go back to the thread and check it out, I know you got the time FM addict.

(Edit: Sandro is 23 and made 30+ appearances for Barcelona, and would've cost £5m last summer. Let's see how the rest of his career turns out, yeah?)

Your boy little res was a real big fan right off the bat though. Birds of a feather and all that, you two. Nothing random about what I write, I'm not you. My words are there for all to see, and so are yours.

My life isn't PS, I have a lot of sshitt to do and at times won't be on here. I've said this many times. You keep on with the res jr. bbullsshitt happy-clapping, though, it's "amusing".
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 21:32]
Ayew refusing to train on 21:48 - Aug 8 with 1585 viewsGaryjack

Just as an aside, I put my opinions across yesterday. You can either agree or disagree, and whilst i will have a little debate at the time, i'm not interested in being involved in a 20 pager. I have a little caterpillar in the garden who wants to turn into a butterfly, and sadly i don't think he's going to make it. Poor bugger.
Ayew refusing to train on 21:50 - Aug 8 with 1570 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 21:48 - Aug 8 by Garyjack

Just as an aside, I put my opinions across yesterday. You can either agree or disagree, and whilst i will have a little debate at the time, i'm not interested in being involved in a 20 pager. I have a little caterpillar in the garden who wants to turn into a butterfly, and sadly i don't think he's going to make it. Poor bugger.

What's his name?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ayew refusing to train on 21:54 - Aug 8 with 1555 viewsJango

Ayew refusing to train on 21:26 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Actually, Bongo, I was the one who was critical of Mesa when we were first linked to him. I highlighted his penchant for risky passes and not being a true DM. Go back to the thread and check it out, I know you got the time FM addict.

(Edit: Sandro is 23 and made 30+ appearances for Barcelona, and would've cost £5m last summer. Let's see how the rest of his career turns out, yeah?)

Your boy little res was a real big fan right off the bat though. Birds of a feather and all that, you two. Nothing random about what I write, I'm not you. My words are there for all to see, and so are yours.

My life isn't PS, I have a lot of sshitt to do and at times won't be on here. I've said this many times. You keep on with the res jr. bbullsshitt happy-clapping, though, it's "amusing".
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 21:32]

Maybe it was Jesé instead of Mesa then. I can’t remember and I don’t particularly care. Yes I can see you have a lot of shitt to do, pointless shit. Now please leave it there, you’re clogging up numerous threads for no reason.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew refusing to train on 22:12 - Aug 8 with 1496 viewsNirvana

Ayew refusing to train on 21:54 - Aug 8 by Jango

Maybe it was Jesé instead of Mesa then. I can’t remember and I don’t particularly care. Yes I can see you have a lot of shitt to do, pointless shit. Now please leave it there, you’re clogging up numerous threads for no reason.

Wrong on Jese too. I was critical of his move to Stoke, your boy Neefie mocked me after his debut goal. Look how that turned out.

I'm not clogging up any threads, in fact, I post my opinions and my knowledge. If you don't like it, move along. Just because I'm going back and quoting myself and my "crap footballers" isn't clogging anything, those threads are long dead. You have followed my "scouting" posts around for awhile, don't act innocent or disinterested now.

But I understand that when I hold you to your bbullsshitt claims of me you begin to feel the heat. That's understandable. I'd refrain from talking about my "scouting" in the future, unless you want to be proven wrong again.

And my personal life is my personal life, don't talk sshitt about me I'll reciprocate. I have no interest in continuing this further, my point has been made quite clearly.
Ayew refusing to train on 22:16 - Aug 8 with 1460 viewsNirvana

Ayew refusing to train on 21:48 - Aug 8 by Garyjack

Me neither, Gary, you and Leon made great points obvious to any true Swans fan. Good work.

I will refrain completely from ever addressing the 20-page Last Word King again, so no worries. Not my thing.

Good luck with the little guy, touching story and I hope it works out. The world needs more butterflies, beautiful and majestic creatures they are.
Ayew refusing to train on 22:23 - Aug 8 with 1429 viewsGaryjack

Ayew refusing to train on 21:50 - Aug 8 by Neath_Jack

What's his name?

Daniel
Ayew refusing to train on 22:48 - Aug 8 with 1374 viewsE20Jack

So we are all agreed that refusing to train to force a move no matter how good you think you are, while sh*tting on the working class fan who turns up rain or shine all over the country to support you and pay you your wages that then get taken while refusing to play or train for their club is not a good move then and should be viewed with utter contempt? That even goes for our top scorer last season.

Good. All agreed.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ayew refusing to train on 23:13 - Aug 8 with 1335 viewsDarran

Ayew refusing to train on 22:48 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

So we are all agreed that refusing to train to force a move no matter how good you think you are, while sh*tting on the working class fan who turns up rain or shine all over the country to support you and pay you your wages that then get taken while refusing to play or train for their club is not a good move then and should be viewed with utter contempt? That even goes for our top scorer last season.

Good. All agreed.

Well apart from the fact you don’t turn up rain or shine all over the country to support them you dull cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew refusing to train on 23:16 - Aug 8 with 1318 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew refusing to train on 23:13 - Aug 8 by Darran

Well apart from the fact you don’t turn up rain or shine all over the country to support them you dull cùnt.

And fans through the turnstiles don’t cover the wages either. But apart from that what have the Romans ever done for us?
Ayew refusing to train on 23:36 - Aug 8 with 1268 viewsomarjack

hmmm..here we go again..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ayew refusing to train on 23:42 - Aug 8 with 1249 viewsjasper_T

If he needs a lift I'm willing to pull an all nighter.
Ayew refusing to train on 23:47 - Aug 8 with 1231 viewsomarjack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:42 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

If he needs a lift I'm willing to pull an all nighter.

He's already roaming the streets of London..from Selhurst Park to Craven Cottage..like a beggar it seems. "Oh Mister! I work very good and fast! You give me money and I twist my lips like a schoolgirl pretending to care whenever we lose, Until you go down, then I beg for new club again."

Ayew refusing to train on 23:48 - Aug 8 with 1232 viewsE20Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:13 - Aug 8 by Darran

I have most certainly watched the Swans in more grounds than you.

Dry your eyes, part timer.

Ayew refusing to train on 23:50 - Aug 8 with 1221 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:48 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

Did you go away in the 80's ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew refusing to train on 23:50 - Aug 8 with 1219 viewsE20Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:16 - Aug 8 by LeonWasGod

And fans through the turnstiles don’t cover the wages either. But apart from that what have the Romans ever done for us?

Of course they do.

Every penny into the club goes on everything. 80% of our total income goes toward player wages. Maybe even more. That included ST sales, merchandise etc all paid for by the supporter.

Ayew refusing to train on 23:52 - Aug 8 with 1212 viewsDarran

Ayew refusing to train on 23:48 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

No you haven’t you’re living in a fantasy world and you never go to a game.
You weren’t there last Saturday,you won’t be there next Saturday and you won’t be at any other game this season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew refusing to train on 23:53 - Aug 8 with 1207 viewsomarjack

E20Jack is that you?

Ayew refusing to train on 23:53 - Aug 8 with 1205 viewsE20Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:50 - Aug 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you go away in the 80's ?

Mid nineties I had my first season ticket. Made my first away in 1996 maybe? Orient I think, lost 1-0 to a Isedene Christie goal. Been to almost every ground since.

Poor Darran.

Only reference to the game I can find:-

https://www.11v11.com/matches/leyton-orient-v-swansea-city-01-october-1996-18026

October 1996. There was about 50 of us in the away section. Don’t remember seeing a scruffy bloke obsessing over men on the internet either - funny that.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 0:06]

Ayew refusing to train on 23:56 - Aug 8 with 1193 viewsE20Jack

Ayew refusing to train on 23:52 - Aug 8 by Darran

No you haven’t you’re living in a fantasy world and you never go to a game.
You weren’t there last Saturday,you won’t be there next Saturday and you won’t be at any other game this season.

Of course I am not there this season, I now live abroad as I told you.

Buy lying isn’t going to do you any favours part timer. Let’s hope you bother to make a few away games this season so mugs like me don’t have to support the club on your behalf.

Stop proving Perch right all the time, it’s embarassing.

Ayew refusing to train on 00:03 - Aug 9 with 1168 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew refusing to train on 23:47 - Aug 8 by omarjack

He's already roaming the streets of London..from Selhurst Park to Craven Cottage..like a beggar it seems. "Oh Mister! I work very good and fast! You give me money and I twist my lips like a schoolgirl pretending to care whenever we lose, Until you go down, then I beg for new club again."

That works best for me in an oriental accent. I think you need to work on your written Ghanan!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024