Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream 17:46 - Aug 7 with 2629 viewsthiswan1

Enjoying an Icecream, if not it was a dead ringer.
True Jack already?
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 17:55 - Aug 7 with 2569 viewsMrSwerve

Aye but did he have free flowing raspberry sauce (FFRS) though?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:01 - Aug 7 with 2530 viewsattila_the_hun

best thread ever

"I'm Free"

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:06 - Aug 7 with 2497 viewslonglostjack

It was definitely him. Not sure why he was wearing a Celtic top.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:15 - Aug 7 with 2453 viewsSomethingRandom

Verdi's for me every time

Jog on, Kitty...

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:40 - Aug 7 with 2342 viewsWxmJax

I had both on Sunday. Don't advise having that free flowing raspberry sauce at Joe's, it went everywhere. Raspberry and Lemon from Verdi's, you know it makes sense.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:55 - Aug 7 with 2269 viewspencoedjack

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:40 - Aug 7 by WxmJax

I had both on Sunday. Don't advise having that free flowing raspberry sauce at Joe's, it went everywhere. Raspberry and Lemon from Verdi's, you know it makes sense.

Never had a Joes I’ve cream
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 2154 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 17:55 - Aug 7 by MrSwerve

Aye but did he have free flowing raspberry sauce (FFRS) though?

Better than FFBS
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 19:30 - Aug 7 with 2120 viewssainthelens

Came back from Barbados this morning ( thanks to France winning the world cup) whilst wearing my swans top in a bar on Sat nite there...Colin Croft ( ex West Indies player) came and shook my hand and commented on how he admires our club and has always supported us and the way we play. I had to remind him it was how we used to play!. Top bloke.
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:07 - Aug 7 with 2014 viewsFireboy2

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 19:30 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

Came back from Barbados this morning ( thanks to France winning the world cup) whilst wearing my swans top in a bar on Sat nite there...Colin Croft ( ex West Indies player) came and shook my hand and commented on how he admires our club and has always supported us and the way we play. I had to remind him it was how we used to play!. Top bloke.

CC

YJB
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:25 - Aug 7 with 1951 viewsWxmJax

No idea what this has to do with ice cream, unless Colin Croft was once spotted outside Joe's while playing at St Helen's

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:28 - Aug 7 with 1923 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:25 - Aug 7 by WxmJax

No idea what this has to do with ice cream, unless Colin Croft was once spotted outside Joe's while playing at St Helen's

Think he hit a 99
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:30 - Aug 7 with 1911 viewsFlashberryjack

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:25 - Aug 7 by WxmJax

It's a well known fact that Colin Croft loved Joe's ice cream.....thought everyone knew that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:31 - Aug 7 with 1902 viewsbuilthjack

There's ice cream. And then there's Joes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:37 - Aug 7 with 1854 viewsbonymine

Where did you stay mate I love Barbados .....? Did you get to Sandy Lane where Tiger Woods got married, amazing place ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:49 - Aug 7 with 1808 viewsLeonWasGod

Vile soft sugary crap

Needs to get himself to Verdis or down Limeslade to Fortes 👍
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:52 - Aug 7 with 1789 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Enjoying an Icecream, if not it was a dead ringer.
True Jack already?

He wants to get buying some fecking players he was late getting here as it was, he hasn't got time for eating fecking ice cream !!!
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 1760 viewssainthelens

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:37 - Aug 7 by bonymine

Where did you stay mate I love Barbados .....? Did you get to Sandy Lane where Tiger Woods got married, amazing place ?

Stayed in the coral reef club in st.james...right on the beach. Just up the coast from Tiger's patch. Amazing place.
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:05 - Aug 7 with 1742 viewspencoedjack

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:57 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

Stayed in the coral reef club in st.james...right on the beach. Just up the coast from Tiger's patch. Amazing place.

Glad you enjoyed SH
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:07 - Aug 7 with 1735 viewssainthelens

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:05 - Aug 7 by pencoedjack

Glad you enjoyed SH

Cheers buddy.
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:08 - Aug 7 with 1734 viewsbonymine

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 20:57 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

We stayed in Barbados Beach Club on the south coast did you do the ’Oistins Fish Fry’ on a Friday night it was an amazing experience my boys were gobsmacked the atmosphere, reggae music & food was amazing 👍😎

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:11 - Aug 7 with 1714 viewsairedale

Graham Potter, anything else is just football management.
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:15 - Aug 7 with 1700 viewssainthelens

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:08 - Aug 7 by bonymine

We stayed in Barbados Beach Club on the south coast did you do the ’Oistins Fish Fry’ on a Friday night it was an amazing experience my boys were gobsmacked the atmosphere, reggae music & food was amazing 👍😎

No...just stayed within a stone throw of hotel...just eat, drank and scuba dived all week. Bliss.
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:32 - Aug 7 with 1663 viewsbonymine

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 21:15 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

No...just stayed within a stone throw of hotel...just eat, drank and scuba dived all week. Bliss.

Can’t fault it mate ....heaven is a place on Earth 👍😂😎

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 23:20 - Aug 7 with 1518 viewsalltjack

Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 18:55 - Aug 7 by pencoedjack

Never had a Joes I’ve cream

I havent either
Graham Potter spotted outside Joes Icecream on 00:37 - Aug 8 with 1443 viewsDJack

Not a fan of Joe's.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024