Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are there Championship games on tonight? 20:01 - Aug 7 with 3110 viewsjackharris

Without me doing research why are there fixtures tonight? Is it simply down to Sky TV or is it anything to do with fixture clashes in a couple of weeks? In terms of policing matches in certain Cities etc?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:06 - Aug 7 with 2178 viewsjewsonjack

don't know why they are on, but all championship games are live midweek via the red button.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:12 - Aug 7 with 2146 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:06 - Aug 7 by jewsonjack

don't know why they are on, but all championship games are live midweek via the red button.

ESPN + is showing Forest/WBA over here.

Middlesbrough already up 3-0 on Sheffield U. Damn, maybe that was just a bad team we beat Saturday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:13 - Aug 7 with 2139 viewsUplandsJack

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:06 - Aug 7 by jewsonjack

Yeah and Sheff Utd 3 nil down already away at Boro.
Does this put a bit of reality check about our win Saturday?
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 2111 viewsjackharris

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:12 - Aug 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

ESPN + is showing Forest/WBA over here.

Middlesbrough already up 3-0 on Sheffield U. Damn, maybe that was just a bad team we beat Saturday.

I don’t think we should overthink United getting stuffed at Boro. Sheffield Utd are a damn hard side to beat at Bramall Lane.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 2110 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Forest game being moved has something to do with the Test match at Trent Bridge a week on Saturday. Not sure about the rest.

Poll: Tory leader

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 2092 viewsMorganator100

Boro 3-0 up v Sheff Utd
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:21 - Aug 7 with 2038 viewsjackharris

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:15 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

The Forest game being moved has something to do with the Test match at Trent Bridge a week on Saturday. Not sure about the rest.

Right that makes sense. Last time I was in Forest the Larwood and Voce pub/Stand was nearly burnt down by some Jacks trying to burn a flag...
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 20:22]

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:28 - Aug 7 with 1972 viewsstAteSwan

West Brom is getting battered, but Forrest hasn't been able to put one in the back of the net.
Login to get fewer ads

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:33 - Aug 7 with 1942 viewsKGriz16

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:28 - Aug 7 by stAteSwan

West Brom is getting battered, but Forrest hasn't been able to put one in the back of the net.

Forest look decent dont they? Enjoying this match. Forest number 5 is controlling everything through the midfield, playing some lovely stuff. WBA look average at best with one outlet.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:36 - Aug 7 with 1903 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:33 - Aug 7 by KGriz16

Forest look decent dont they? Enjoying this match. Forest number 5 is controlling everything through the midfield, playing some lovely stuff. WBA look average at best with one outlet.

This is a crazy league, results fly all over the place for all but the very best teams, you can't predict anything !!!

Still, I like it a proper League where 20 teams start with a realistic shot at the playoffs.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:06 - Aug 7 with 1792 viewsstAteSwan

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:33 - Aug 7 by KGriz16

They do indeed. They are far from perfect at the back, but they are dominating this match.

And as I type this, Forest goes 1 up.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:06 - Aug 7 with 1791 viewsLandore_Jack

1-0 Forest.

#backtojack

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:16 - Aug 7 with 1732 views34dfgdf54

West Brom looking poor.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:24 - Aug 7 with 1686 viewsAl_Bundy

Early Thoughts of the Championship -

Derby - no real cutting edge
Reading - slow and negative
Sheff Utd - Slow in midfield and defence
Leeds - big tempo create chances
Stoke - Shock to the system in this league will get better
Hull - Extremely poor
Villa - One trick pony until Thursday
Forest - Their new Portuguese trio look very good although Branham looks a donkey up front
WBA - Shapeless and on the backfoot
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:24 - Aug 7 with 1681 viewsbyron

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:16 - Aug 7 by 34dfgdf54

West Brom looking poor.

And I bet many of you thought them and Stoke would walk it, it’s a mad mad league. It’s there for the taking again.

Benny

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:26 - Aug 7 with 1663 viewsEasternJack

West Brom looking poor.

They’re rubbish. And making forest look good.

Darren Moore to be sacked first

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:27 - Aug 7 with 1657 viewsPhil_S

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 20:15 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

Someone on Twitter told me it was because they are then due to play Boro later that week so the EFL didn't think it fair that Boro played midweek ahead of it and Forest didn't
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:28 - Aug 7 with 1645 views34dfgdf54

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:24 - Aug 7 by byron

And I bet many of you thought them and Stoke would walk it, it’s a mad mad league. It’s there for the taking again.

Not me with West Brom. Thought Stoke would, and still could.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:30 - Aug 7 with 1631 views34dfgdf54

Phillips..

Strike son
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:30 - Aug 7 with 1627 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oof that’s some goal from West Brom.

Poll: Tory leader

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:30 - Aug 7 with 1627 viewsAl_Bundy

Great Baggies goal !!
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:30 - Aug 7 with 1626 viewsjasper_T

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:24 - Aug 7 by byron

Many here thought West Brom must be a good side because they had a few good results at the end of the season when they were already down and there was no pressure (plus new manager bounce).

They're the same shambles they were throughout last season.

Good enough to score against Forest, though.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:30 - Aug 7 with 1626 viewspencoedjack

Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:30 - Aug 7 by 34dfgdf54

Phillips..

Strike son

Cracking finish
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:31 - Aug 7 with 1624 viewsMorganator100

West Brom looking poor.

1-1 cracking finish by Matt Phillips.

and as I type he hits the post and Gayle hits the bar.
Why are there Championship games on tonight? on 21:43 - Aug 7 with 1565 viewsstAteSwan

Wild Finish. 1-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024